TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
Jason's Second Game Master Application -pending I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
Jason's Second Game Master Application -pending I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
Jason's Second Game Master Application -pending I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
Jason's Second Game Master Application -pending I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
Jason's Second Game Master Application -pending I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
Jason's Second Game Master Application -pending I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
Jason's Second Game Master Application -pending I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
Jason's Second Game Master Application -pending I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
Jason's Second Game Master Application -pending I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

Jason's Second Game Master Application -pending

Go down 
+2
Spadez
Jason
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason
Special
Special
Jason

Male Number of posts : 164
In game Name : Jason
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Jason's Second Game Master Application -pending Empty
PostSubject: Jason's Second Game Master Application -pending   Jason's Second Game Master Application -pending I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:01 am

Hey guys, remember me? Since I have spared up some extra time, I feel that I could help out truestory some more by reclaiming my position and title as a game master. Recently with the renounce of Cassie’s position, there have been a lot more hackers that log in during the period of time when I play and when you guys sleep, so I believe it’d be beneficial to have another game master run during your night.

Where you are from?
I’m from Cupertino, California, a very, very, Asian community, somewhere near San Jose. Since I’m in a high pressure school district, ranked 1st in California, don’t expect me to be on ALL THE TIME like some other people *cough* RYAN *cough*. Then again, I’ll still be on and play casually. My time zone is of course, PST, which is UTC – 8, or GMT – 8 if you prefer.

Have you had experience before?
Well, I presume you would know by now. But just to make sure, I’ve been a game master in your server, TrueStory if you remember about 4 or 5 months back, until I decided to quit because I had to dedicate a lot of my time to soccer and my team. As well as playing in your server, I’ve been a game master in a relatively miniature server called EmptyMS, averaging about 10 to 20 people online at one time, with about 500 to 700 accounts. EmptyMs shut down for awhile, so me and my friends from EmptyMS created a new server, called BarbequeMS, with me as the owner. Its population which approximated 1000 accounts had only about a petite average of 8 to 15 people on at one time. After running that server for about one month, I got bored and created another server, called GrammarMs which held a small amount of 700 people, with a decreasingly puny size of 5 to 10 people online at one time, which can’t even compare to TrueStory. In addition to being a game master, I was also a moderator on a small maplestory forum, called MapleEmpire, which later developed into a server.

Why should we pick you?
Well, being a game master is hard work. Its fun, but you can’t just go all willy nilly. You have to be direct, get straight to the point, and to be as moral toward the server as possible. As a game master, I will have no tolerance toward hacking. Hacking is a direct violation of the Terms of service of truestory, end of story. Also, I would have daily hacker checks throughout the server, everyday, no matter when or what is going on. I’d try my best to eliminate the hackers that squirm through during the no-gm hours, and eventually make true story a better, non hacker community.

As well as having a serious side, I have a relatively light, happy going side. I’m considered to be social when I’m on and really enjoy getting to know and make new friends. I spend a lot of my time on truestory talking to people, helping people out, creating new friends, rather than grinding the day away to get more and more rebirths. If I were elected or chosen to become a game master, I’d love to have to spend some of the day having daily events to please the needs of people who enjoy a little fun every now and then. Although due to the lithium ore restriction, I’m not positive about how it works now, so fill me in whether about the details, even if I don’t become a game master.

As you may have perceived, I also have considerably superior grammar and spelling then a lot of the people in the community. Spelling and grammar are crucial in being social and conversations, so it’d be a critical asset in becoming a game master, since being social is a colossal part of a game master’s daily life. If a game master cannot commute, how will he help the beginners who have questions that require to be answered? I believe that having a literate English vocabulary, spelling, and grammar, will be a vital advantage of becoming a game master.

Why do you want to become a GM?
Well, this is practically self-exclamatory, I want to help the community, help the people, and help TrueStory. I want to fulfill this empty position for the greater good; annihilate all the remaining hackers, help, answer, and illustrate people that TrueStory is an enjoyable experience that you don’t want to miss out on. I want to become a game master, to accomplish and achieve the pledge I’ve promised before as a game master, the pledge that I’ve never finished. I’m determined to show you my skills and prove to you that I can be an extraordinary game master, whether I am a game master, or a standard player.

I also want to attain the position of the game master for another straightforward reason. Help and serve the community; the simplest idea possible, yet one of the most intricate to accomplish. I believe that we have an infinitely well experienced staff, which has the possibility to make TrueStory the all time best server. I want to help achieve this goal no matter what obstacles come face to face; I believe that we could accomplish anything.

Where have you played before?
I’ve played in a multitude and variety of servers. I started in the first ever maplestory private server, the unmistakably famous, OdinMS. I then moved onto several other servers that I don’t really remember, but I’m sure I played in LocalMS, MapleGeek, SydneyMS, and a whole bunch of other servers. After server jumping, I found myself playing in a fun server called EmptyMs, which started my game master career. After that, I played in BarbequeMs, and GrammarMs, both servers in which I was the owner. Then I finally found myself in one amazing server that I loved, called TrueStory.

If you’re talking about real maplestorys, then I’ve played in 3 different types, Global MapleStory, MapleSea, and China MapleStory. In Global Maple Story, I’ve played since beta and happen to know a lot about it. I’ve reached almost every second job, and had about 3 characters hitting over 3rd job, a hermit, a priest, and a chief bandit. In MapleSea, I didn’t play very long. I reached about level 30 or so, and then quit because the lag was unbearable, as well as not familiar with the language of “singlish.” After playing Global MapleStory for a bit, I started China Maplestory while I was in vacation in China. It wasn’t that fun considering I couldn’t read Chinese too well, so I quit about at level 15 or 20.

Are you familiar with the commands?

Yes – very familiar. I of course know all the commands on this server; due to the fact that I was a previous game master on this server (you probably should know this). Anyways, I’m familiar with practically all the commands possible on this sever, and I’m moderately sure I will not have issues with commands.

How do you react on other people their questions?
To be honest, I didn’t really understand this question at first, but once I started to reflect about it, it soon became apparent. It’s simple really, if they ask me a question, I try to respond with all the information I know, and if I have no idea what the answer is, I’ll ask you, Faithless, and keep it in mind, adding to my bank of knowledge. Then again, if they ask like “mesos plz,” I’ll simply reply that I can’t because game masters aren’t allowed to give items and mesos. Also, if they act in an illiterate way that I cannot comprehend, I’d effortlessly say, “What?” and just ask them to repeat it in a way that I can understand it.

Tell something about yourself. Say things that can let me choose just you, do special things.

Playing maplestory has been one of my greatest hobbies. I like to devote a lot of my time toward it, but not a sufficient amount to be completely obsessed. I’m going to learn C++ in the future, so I might assist with the scripts sometime later in the summer (yes I know that this server is java, but the concepts are practically the same and easy to adapt to). Also, as you probably figured out by now, I like to play competitive soccer and play a decent amount of games and practices around soccer. I need to warn you though, if I go through a tournament with my team, I will notify you as soon as possible, and will not be online for maybe one or two days, but we’re not that great of a team in terms of skill, so there should be minimal tournament days.

So there goes my second game master application. Hopefully it’ll be better or just as good as my first one and I’ll be selected once again to become a game master.

Thanks,
~Jason

Last edited by Jason on Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com
Spadez
True Member
True Member
Spadez

Male Number of posts : 91
In game Name : ♫Spadez
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Second Game Master Application -pending   Jason's Second Game Master Application -pending I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:12 am

N.i.c.e App. (:
Back to top Go down
Jason
Special
Special
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Second Game Master Application -pending   Jason's Second Game Master Application -pending I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:16 am

Lol, thanks. Do ya think faith will give me another chance with this application? xD I love making good impressions.
Back to top Go down
vietxd
Donator!
Donator!

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Second Game Master Application -pending   Jason's Second Game Master Application -pending I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:22 am

jason u liar u said it was short. nice app cough i didnt read it but i know u will be a good gm. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ancient
Game Master
Game Master
Ancient

Male Number of posts : 223
In game Name : Ancient
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: RE   Jason's Second Game Master Application -pending I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:36 am

Question: Why the hell did you quit then? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

Male Number of posts : 704
In game Name : Faithless
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Second Game Master Application -pending   Jason's Second Game Master Application -pending I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:54 am

I'm not even gonna read that HUGE app waste of time, I know you far enough already, but like Ancient said / asked, Why the hell did you resign then?
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com/
Jason
Special
Special
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Second Game Master Application -pending   Jason's Second Game Master Application -pending I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:30 pm

Well, it's really simple, I had too much on my head, and felt like that quitting would be able to free up alot of time that I could use for school and stuff. Plus, my mom kept on taking my computer away because I played too much. >.>
Back to top Go down
Ancient
Game Master
Game Master
Ancient

Male Number of posts : 223
In game Name : Ancient
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: RE   Jason's Second Game Master Application -pending I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:37 pm

So, its like... Crawling back? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jason
Special
Special
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Second Game Master Application -pending   Jason's Second Game Master Application -pending I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:24 am

I guess you could put it that way, but I really didn't want to leave, my mom forced me to give up my computer for a couple of weeks, and with me inactive, it'd just be best if I resigned rather than be demoted, because either way I knew it was going to come.

Edit: Actually...now that I look at my application, I kinda over did the elaboration.....by A LOT. I should have made a concise one. ._.

Last edited by Jason on Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Needed to place another comment.)
Back to top Go down
Spadez
True Member
True Member
Spadez

Male Number of posts : 91
In game Name : ♫Spadez
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Second Game Master Application -pending   Jason's Second Game Master Application -pending I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:45 pm

epikPHAIL wrote:
L - M - A - O

Dude, stop sucking up.
Seriously.

Just fuck off.

Yo. Stop insulting the man. ==. You should be the one fcuking somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
True Member
True Member

Male Number of posts : 72
In game Name : Sheng

Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Second Game Master Application -pending   Jason's Second Game Master Application -pending I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:13 pm

Great now we got jason back
Sweet but u c the sever is kinda down so u got 2 w8 a lil XD
Back to top Go down
Jason
Special
Special
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Second Game Master Application -pending   Jason's Second Game Master Application -pending I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:41 am

Yeah I heard about it. xD Thanks for giving me support!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Second Game Master Application -pending   Jason's Second Game Master Application -pending I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jason's Second Game Master Application -pending
Page 1 of 1