TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
True Story Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
True Story Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
True Story Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
True Story Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
True Story Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
True Story Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
True Story Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
True Story Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
True Story Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

True Story Game Master Application

Go down 
+5
[ZN]Arch
retaku
Faithless
Hokato
Cassiee
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiee
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
Cassiee

Female Number of posts : 275
In game Name : Cassie
Registration date : 2008-12-29

True Story Game Master Application Empty
PostSubject: True Story Game Master Application   True Story Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:01 am

First of all, i'd like to thank you for spending your time on reading my application.
I hope i can be a part of this great community, and part of the True Story GM Staff.

Where you are from?
Hi, my name is Cassandra Anne Padilla (or you can call me Cassie), im from San Diego, California. (United States) I live within the Pacific Standard Time Zone, GMT -8 (United States, Canada).

Have you had experience before?
No, unfortunately. But i have been studying the GM Handbook for all the commands, however, i also acknowledge that it doesnt list ALL the commands, since every private server is different.

Why should we pick you?
I think you should pick me because, not only do i contribute largely to the True Story community, im a very intelligent, and not to mention "literate" person. I maintain a 4.25 GPA, and i take advanced placement classes and i am a very mature, trust worthy person. I will take problems within the True Story community and use it as my number one priority to target and to solve as soon as possible. With every private server, there will always be hackers, which one, REALLY annoys me. Since the fact that they need to hack in a private server with a higher multiplied EXP/DROP/MESO rate. Which is probably an epic fail. I will use the best of my abilities to target and remove hackers instantly. In addition to my dedication, i believe i can create a better community within other fellow True Story Maplers, by helping every new person in need of help, without leaving them in utter confusion and loss of hope. I believe that True Story is the best private server community i have been in. Not only are the GM's extremely helpful and nice, they can help people instantly whenever they have a problem. I believe i would be a great asset to this community. If i get chosen to be an attribute to the True Story GM staff, i will guarantee you my 100% into this server. I hope to set a vast notice to every person to come in this server that... if you HACK, i WILL catch you. I want to let this server know that with my GM abilities, i will reassure everyone that they will play in a hacker-free community.

Why do you want to become a GM?
I want to be a GM, personally since i love to help people. I also want to create a hacker free environment for every mapler that steps into the True Story Private Server. I believe that not only will i be a great asset to the GM Staff, but i will create a strong relationship with other fellow maplers so they know they can trust on a strict, however friendly GM. I also want to create a more enjoyable and safe gaming community, so that the population, and even the credibility of this server will expand. I feel very strongly against the growing hacking plague that wreaks havoc upon private servers, but i feel that with my addition to the staff, i can stop this hacking plague, if not completely, but to the most minimum state possible.

Where have you played before?
I have played in: AngerFist MS, BirMS, Bounce MS, SkillzMS, Greenlight MS, XenoMS, and of course, Global Maple Story. However, i found that true story was the most outstanding and enjoyable community to date. In Global Maple Story, i reached up to level 121, but i was unfortunately hacked, about a 6 months ago. I didnt start to play private servers until near end up of Summer Vacation, and i began to love the concept and enjoyability of Private servers.

Are you familiar with the commands?
Yes, i am familiar with all of the Commands (!ban, !kill all, !cheaters, !warp, !item,etc, etc) ,Skills ID's (GM, SuperGm, Standard Jobs), Monster ID's (e.g.: Cool Zombie ID : 9400504, or Blue Wyvern ID: 8150301,etc,etc), Map ID's (Zipangu Map ID: 800000000 or a more specific place like Orbis: Garden Of Red I ID:200010110) and about 95% of all !item ID's (e.g. Yellow Jangoon Armor ID' 104000). For item commands, you use !item xxxxxxxxx (X's is the ID number), and if i am unsure about an ID. i could use the !search (item name) to find the ID.

How do you react on other people their questions?
I react in a literate, calm, and friendly manner. However if their questions are confusing, ill have to ask them to rephrase their question in a very friendly way so that they understand i have no idea what they want. I am a very intelligent person, and i hope people will know that, if they need help from a GM, they need to speak properly, so not only other people can help them, but a GM would know exactly what to respond. I rely heavily on proper english, because honestly, i think (pplz whu tak lik d1z) need to learn to speak more literately.

(Tell something about yourself) Say things that can let me choose just you, do special things. Not only am i a very dedicated, and intelligent person, one of my hobbies is graphic design, and advanced photo editing. I have Adobe CS 4 Master Suite, Yes, i actually paid $2,500 for it. Im currently taking classes for Flash Design, but alone, i am very experienced in photoshop. With my addition to the TS Staff, i would like to share my skills with not only fellow staff mates, but with other people who enjoy this server. I also would make a great addition since my time zone is different than a few other GM's, and it would create a better span of GM online times, so there would be at least one GM on at a time.

Last edited by Cassiee on Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:44 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hokato
True Forum Member
True Forum Member
Hokato

Male Number of posts : 116
In game Name : Hokato, McCain
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re   True Story Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:34 am

Nice application Xp, But why would you pay 2,500 dollars for it o.O crack it like normal people do (:
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/dotdotdotdote
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

Male Number of posts : 704
In game Name : Faithless
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: True Story Game Master Application   True Story Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:57 am

Flash design could be very usefull, but $2,500 is indeed quite a lot O.o
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com/
Cassiee
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
Cassiee

PostSubject: Re: True Story Game Master Application   True Story Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:21 am

Lol, well i was able to pay it off through a series of monthly payments, so technically, it adds up to 2,500 dollars. And, i was curious if you had any forum banner ideas in mind, maybe i could start working on something.
Back to top Go down
retaku
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
retaku

Male Number of posts : 195
In game Name : Rateku, Eclipse
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: True Story Game Master Application   True Story Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:59 am

wow

really good

cant argue with that

i hope you actually become a GM

then maybe

just maybe

TrueStory will become a better place

too bad everyone thought you were a wannabie who wanted a bunch of friends

well

good luck!
Back to top Go down
Cassiee
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
Cassiee

PostSubject: Re: True Story Game Master Application   True Story Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:32 am

a wnnabie who just wanted a bunch of friends?
Excuse me?

I try so hard just to make this community easier.
I probably added you, cause my intentions were to help you.
Not just as a simple friend count just so i could raise some ideological conscience.

I dont get it,
i do everything in what im able to do, trying to make this community know more about me, so they know who to go for help, and this is the response i get?

a "wannabie" who wants a bunch of friends?
Omfg, >_>
Back to top Go down
Hokato
True Forum Member
True Forum Member
Hokato

PostSubject: ...   True Story Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:38 am

That was assholish of you to say that. If you dont have anything nice to say Rateku dont say it.
Back to top Go down
retaku
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
retaku

PostSubject: Re: True Story Game Master Application   True Story Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:08 am

i did say it was a shame, did i not?

i also never stated that I thought she was a wannabie, have i?
Back to top Go down
retaku
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
retaku

PostSubject: Re: True Story Game Master Application   True Story Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:09 am

i did praise her as well, did i not?
Back to top Go down
Cassiee
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
Cassiee

PostSubject: Re: True Story Game Master Application   True Story Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:14 am

no,
you posted 50 smegas about blah blah, im a burden in life,
i wnna commit suicide,
blah blah.

wow,
and youre STILL complaining.
man.

please stop
;-;
Back to top Go down
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

PostSubject: Re: True Story Game Master Application   True Story Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:33 am

He's open minded, honest, though not nice.
If she wanted friends wouldn't she go to SydneyMS? A lot more people there...
Back to top Go down
retaku
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
retaku

PostSubject: Re: True Story Game Master Application   True Story Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:38 am

and your referring to whom?
Back to top Go down
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

PostSubject: Re: True Story Game Master Application   True Story Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:43 am

Everybody who flamed you.
Back to top Go down
retaku
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
retaku

PostSubject: Re: True Story Game Master Application   True Story Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:54 am

no one cares

they dont care if i die

they dont take my words seriously

everythings a joke to them

whats the use of living now?
Back to top Go down
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

PostSubject: Re: True Story Game Master Application   True Story Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:57 am

First, It's just a game to become a GM, second if everybody ignored you why do they reply to you, third if you want to die because of this already, then you shouldn't meet the future...
Back to top Go down
retaku
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
retaku

PostSubject: Re: True Story Game Master Application   True Story Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:06 am

this has nothing to do with the game

even though my gm app is the very thing that caused all this

its just one misfortune after another

after some near-death experiences

i come home and re-app

and what happens?

everyone frames me for "copying" cassie

they say the whole thing is just a rip off the app

and hokato says i dont type like i did on the app

and how would he know?

he doesnt

he doesnt even know me

almost everybody on truestory dont even know me

maybe just one person might know me

but what happens?

im judged by all as a cheap idiot who cant do anything but copy someone elses

gm app hoping to be a gm
Back to top Go down
Cassiee
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
Cassiee

PostSubject: Re: True Story Game Master Application   True Story Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:08 am

Retaku, we dont think everythings a joke.
But youre putting all of this out of hand.
Seriously, if you REALLY need help, you need to seek help out side of a "game"
Youre being unrealistic, all youre doing is complaining, and when people tell you that OTHER people in the world have it worse, all you do is force your own biased ideas that nobody cares about you.

I dont even know where this whole "im a burden to everyone"
came from.

Im serious, and i just wanted to know why you said that mean thing to me.
If i clearly just wanted to make friends, i would of went on a more populated server.
Back to top Go down
retaku
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
retaku

PostSubject: Re: True Story Game Master Application   True Story Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:12 am

i only pointed out what happened when you buddyed all of us

and the "im just a burden to everyone" came when i reflected on my life

and nobody even wants to care

not even my own friends

what else am i supposed to do when ive lost the will to live?
Back to top Go down
Hokato
True Forum Member
True Forum Member
Hokato

PostSubject: Re   True Story Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:19 am

You dont have to know someone to tell its not how they type, and you just proved that it isnt.
by

talking

this.

You may have no copied off of cassie, but you copied off someone else.
Back to top Go down
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

PostSubject: Re: True Story Game Master Application   True Story Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:20 am

I'm 100% sure one person cares about you in this server. Don't doubt it Wink buddy Yanyan and she'll care about you. Trust me Razz
Back to top Go down
Cassiee
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
Cassiee

PostSubject: Re: True Story Game Master Application   True Story Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:20 am

Please retaku,
if you want to argue about this, please argue this on a different thread,
this is really unprofessional to be arguing upon MY GM application.
and you expect that everyone will care about you, like the world will revolve around you,

but it doesnt,
honestly.
IF you would stop and take in what i have to say,
You only have one life,
and its up to you on how you live it.
SURE,
you can keep telling yourself youre a burden,
pretend like no one cares, but in the end, you need to realize, its up to you on how you live your life.
Seriously, stop being so depressed,
cause honestly, PEOPLE out there have it worse than you,
you have to realize that.

And your life is nothing to jeopardize, and im not sure if i can say this for you, but there ARE people in life that care about you that you dont realize, maybe not in this GAME, cause i personally DO NOT know you.

But you need to come out of this ridiculous thinking and realize that sure, if you keep acting this way, what do you get? pain and depression?
but what if you start living live more optimistic, without telling yourself that,
well, i cant promise much, but i know you wont cause as much pain as you are causing to yourself.
Back to top Go down
retaku
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
retaku

no matter what you do

nothing is original

it always has to come from someone who lived before you

unless youre one of the first people to be on this planet

Last edited by retaku on Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
retaku
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
retaku

PostSubject: Re: True Story Game Master Application   True Story Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:23 am

i dont need to tell myself that im a burden

its out there as if it was in neon words

people show it

i dont want the universe to revolve around me

people just dont care

family is proably all i got

family and a few friends

only one friend

the rest just use me
Back to top Go down
Cassiee
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
Cassiee

PostSubject: Re: True Story Game Master Application   True Story Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:25 am

Please, dont get me started on psychoanalysis.
But thats not the point if its original or not,
what matters now is how youre thinking right now,
I dont care if your GM application is similar to mine, and your grammar is far different than how you currently type,
I just want you stop thinking that nobody cares about you,
believe me,
ive felt the same way as you, but you cant keep that from making your life feel horrible.

You have to come to a point where you realize that only YOU can decide how to live your life, not other people's.

And honestly, if you keep thinking that nobody cares about you,
then why do you think im still talking?

Huh?
Back to top Go down
retaku
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
retaku

PostSubject: Re: True Story Game Master Application   True Story Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:28 am

i dont know

but then again

you said yourself that you dont care

so why even respond?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Story Game Master Application   True Story Game Master Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

True Story Game Master Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next