TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application

Go down 
+4
Birgerr
[ZN]Arch
Hokato
retaku
8 posters
AuthorMessage
retaku
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
retaku

Male Number of posts : 195
In game Name : Rateku, Eclipse
Registration date : 2008-12-25

A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application Empty
PostSubject: A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application   A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:07 am

Sorry if the last application was too short...

Let's give it another try, shall we?

Where are you from?

My name is John Seo, and I live in Southern California, in a city known as Torrance. I am currently in the 9th grade, which means I am a freshman (You'll never make us go home, Sophomores/Juniors/Seniors!!!!!!!!) and go to the high school called West High (Go Warriors!!!!).

Have you had experience before?

Nice if I did, but no. I have, however, studied the commands. Lucky me that I'm a quick learner.

Why should we pick you?

I can't say that I think you should pick me, because that's a bit ignorant in a way. But I can say that some possible reasons are that I will do all in my power, if I have any, to help people in need or to get rid of the little pests that we call, "hackers." I am also the kind that will try to give people the time of their lives (too bad I screwed up badly on my own life...). I am also ahead of my grade level, being the smartest in most of my classes (sorry if it seems like I'm bragging, because that's one thing that bothers me...). I am the one that will try new things, and get the hang of it quickly if possible. I will try my best to make this private server one that many will enjoy if I have the power. I will help those in need. I will be the "antivirus" to the "viruses"(hackers). If only I had the power...

Why do you want to become a GM?

I want to be a Gm because I like to help. I am the kind who likes to see happy people, unless the happy ones are the ones that torture/bully/tease others or me. I also want to rid this server of the hackers that come in to mess it up. I am only friendly if you're on my good side, which is basically all the time. Unfortunately, my fatal flaw is the fact that when I get pissed... well, you don't want to know. I trust I shall do well and contribute as much as I can to this server.

Where have you played before?

I have played in CrucialMS, OblivionMS, My-MS, SydneyMS, KyraMS, HarukiMS, PureXStory, DracoStory, UglyPirates (yes, I know they allow hacking), GlobalMapleStory, and of course, this server itself, TrueStory. TrueStory is the one I favor most out of all these servers (yay?), therefore, explaining the fact that I have several accounts in this server.

Are you familiar with the commands?

I may not be familiar with ALL the commands, but I learn quickly (!spawn, !map, !dc, !ban, !shop, !job, !warp, etc., etc., etc.) ID's ( Genesis Bandana:1002553, MapleShield:1092030, Nocturnal Staff:1382041, GM: 500, Beginner: 000, Mystic Door: 2311002, Resurrection: 2321006, Golden Slime: 9400202, Zakum1: 8800000, Grendel's Clone: 9001001, Pianus: 8510000, Henesys: 100000000, Entrance to Zakum's Altar: 211042400, and now I'm sure you're probably bored reading this...)

How do you react to other people's questions?

I answer usually the way they ask... Usually I'll answer in a friendly way, but like I said, it depends on how they ask.
If the question is confusing, I react in such a way so that they re-phrase the question, or I kindly ask, "Can you re-phrase that?" I may not want perfect english, (but then again, shortening words only means they don't know the language very well, or they are rushing, and there isn't a need to rush, unless you're sneak-playing or you have to go soon) but if it's understandable, it's enough.

Tell us something about yourself.

I may not be that good with graphic design, but anything that relates to art, animation, and building, I take it as my hobby (which explains all the legos I find in my room...). I have done a lot of drawing, and made a "comic" (obviously not published, just made out of randomness) and also have a sketch book (even though I don't use it often, I draw on sheets of paper) and also take art classes (I start my next art class sometime this month) and I post some drawings on the wall as some kind of trophy... I do act childish sometimes, but it's mostly for entertainment of others. I am Korean, but I am taking Chinese classes, so I know how to speak/read/write various characters. I am aslo able to translate up to an extent.

So...
umm...
reconsider?
Back to top Go down
Hokato
True Forum Member
True Forum Member
Hokato

Male Number of posts : 116
In game Name : Hokato, McCain
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Lol.   A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:36 am

Epic fail dude, This is all copied from other posters. Like for the examples thats all from Cassie.
Compare this application to your last application none of your grammar,spelling is the same. Im not trying to be mean but why copy off people?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/dotdotdotdote
retaku
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
retaku

PostSubject: Re: A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application   A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:06 am

im not
Back to top Go down
retaku
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
retaku

PostSubject: Re: A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application   A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:06 am

and i got the example from my own resource

which is a handbook
Back to top Go down
Hokato
True Forum Member
True Forum Member
Hokato

Male Number of posts : 116
In game Name : Hokato, McCain
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re   A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:12 am

Your avoiding the point, This is not your grammar nor spelling. You dont type like this.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/dotdotdotdote
retaku
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
retaku

PostSubject: Re: A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application   A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:21 am

YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?????????

EVERYBODY JUST JUDGES ME!!!!

NOBODY ACTUALLY GETS TO KNOW ME BECAUSE THEY DONT TRY!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYBODY JUST MAKES EVERYTHING WORSE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOBODY EVEN CARES AND NOBODY HAS CARED!!!!!!

JUST SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
[ZN]Arch
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
[ZN]Arch

Female Number of posts : 334
In game Name : Kylie/ZNArch
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application   A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:38 am

Whoa, John. Calm down. No offense, but you won't exactly make it if you talk in CAPs.... You really should reconsider your voicing. Perhaps turn CAPs lock off? Just a suggestion

~ Kardas A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application KardasSignaturecopy
Back to top Go down
http://completezone.proboards.com
retaku
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
retaku

PostSubject: Re: A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application   A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:42 am

ya think i can calm down when my life sucks and no one does anything to lift the burden but instead make it worse????

even you ignore me!

and you were the first friend i had in the middle school!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Birgerr
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
Birgerr

Male Number of posts : 221
In game Name : Birgerr
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application   A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:53 pm

retaku wrote:
YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?????????

EVERYBODY JUST JUDGES ME!!!!

NOBODY ACTUALLY GETS TO KNOW ME BECAUSE THEY DONT TRY!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYBODY JUST MAKES EVERYTHING WORSE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOBODY EVEN CARES AND NOBODY HAS CARED!!!!!!

JUST SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrow Emo.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Special
Special
Jason

Male Number of posts : 164
In game Name : Jason
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application   A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:03 pm

Calm down.....I agree its not how you type though. Sure you have a neat application, but when you actually type and communicate, it doesn't feel like what you wrote into your application. You have to act and show us, what you've written in your application as well. Some guy could write the best application ever, but if he acts like a jerk in real life, we wouldn't pick him.
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com
[ZN]Arch
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
[ZN]Arch

PostSubject: Re: A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application   A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:35 pm

He has a point there, John.
Back to top Go down
retaku
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
retaku

PostSubject: Re: A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application   A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:02 am

dont worry man

and also

me being a jerk...

thats only when i get pissed off slightly

and you dont wanna know what happens when you tick me off

not even ZNArch knows the result

i type in various ways

theres no way anyone can say that thats not how i type

not even my friend who has the name ZNArch might know

hes the closest friend i got as well

Last edited by retaku on Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
retaku
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
retaku

PostSubject: Re: A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application   A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:00 pm

late response, i know (kinda)

but anyway

when someone types

you truly cannot judge someone from how they type

what if it is not them on the computer typing?

and also

someone typing all sloppy or just simply how you see them type in other areas doesnt mean that when they make an application like this ons, they cant be a bit more "professional"

so it is impossible to judge someone from how they type

you must get to know a person to judge them

you might find some kid out on the street but everyone avoids him because of what he does (ie: wear raggy torn up clothes, smell like garbage)
so people walk by and talk about him behind his back
the boy obviously is crushed knowing that people aviod him because of what he wears and what he smels like
who knows? he may be the future leader of a popular and loved organization, but turns on everyone because of how he was raised up
alone and avoided
the boy was a homeless boy, and people avoided him because he cant help it
in reality, the boy would have been a great friend if he was taken care of

see if that story helps
Back to top Go down
haiyang
New
New
haiyang

Male Number of posts : 11
In game Name : Hellsing
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application   A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:18 am

You're probably one of those kids who barely have any friends, hates school, have bad family relationships, and in order to escape the reality, comes to play maplestory every single day lifeless...
Your posts clearly reflect your sensitiveness, and how your inner desire to feel important and being acknowledged control your emotions.
For your sake of psychological health, I advice you to see a psychiatrist or hopefully you're willing to change.
I'm not on anyone's side, I'm just stating my position.
If you need help or anything or feeling frustrated, you can always talk it out. I'm here for help if you need.

Oh and one more thing, don't waste your time on a GM application. If you don't get the GM position, doesn't mean the end of the world. Besides GM job isn't that fun, having everything, and seeing the same amount of high damage gets old and boring really quickly, and handling all the responsibility is painful.
Back to top Go down
[ZN]Arch
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
[ZN]Arch

PostSubject: Re: A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application   A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:16 am

He's not always like this Razz At school, he hangs out with us like any other normal kid.
Back to top Go down
retaku
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
retaku

PostSubject: Re: A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application   A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:31 am

oh youre real nice

YOU CALLIN ME LIFELESS???

well, i really want to take up the position if they want me to

im ready for the challenges

thats why i challenge myself almost everyday

can i make this better? or can i make a better creation?

cuz as i said, i like to play with legos when i can

so yeah
Back to top Go down
Cassiee
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
Cassiee

Female Number of posts : 275
In game Name : Cassie
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application   A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:33 am

WRONG PLACE TO ARGUE.
COUGH COUGH.
if you would like to flame each other, i suggest you move it to the Just something to talk Section, or else i'd have to be forced to move your GM app to the appropriate section and rename it : "Retaku and ZNarch's flame extravaganza"

LOL.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
retaku
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
retaku

PostSubject: Re: A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application   A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:39 am

uhh

my last post on this topic was directed towards haiyang, not znarch

would the post even make sense if it was directed toward arch?
Back to top Go down
Cassiee
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
Cassiee

Female Number of posts : 275
In game Name : Cassie
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application   A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:24 am

Fine, correction.
Heiyang or w/e
But yeah, i serioulsy dont mind if you have a flame topic in the Just something to talk,
lol.
Back to top Go down
Tylur
New
New
Tylur

Number of posts : 12
In game Name : Tylur
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application   A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:48 am

I totally agree with Cassiee, This is a GM application topic, so it should only be for GM applications, and nothing else.
But in my own opinion, I truly think that each one of the applications should be unavailable to be seen my the public, only the admin. That way no one can start fights.
But that's just me thinking out loud.

~Tylur~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application   A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A retry on Rateku's Game Master Application
Page 1 of 1