TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
KingTurk's GM application - Pending! I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
KingTurk's GM application - Pending! I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
KingTurk's GM application - Pending! I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
KingTurk's GM application - Pending! I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
KingTurk's GM application - Pending! I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
KingTurk's GM application - Pending! I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
KingTurk's GM application - Pending! I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
KingTurk's GM application - Pending! I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
KingTurk's GM application - Pending! I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

KingTurk's GM application - Pending!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KingTurk
KingTurk

Male Number of posts : 22
In game Name : KingTurk
Registration date : 2009-03-11

KingTurk's GM application - Pending! Empty
PostSubject: KingTurk's GM application - Pending!   KingTurk's GM application - Pending! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:55 am

Howdy!!

Ti's me! Your wonderful KingTurk applying for this open position of GM. I'll simply follow your guidelines of what you laid out for us to use.

Where you are from?
I'm from the Dominican Republic originally, but I moved to the states when i was 7 yrs old. I now live in Harlem, NY. So my time zone is GMT (-05:00) or better known as EST.

Have you had experience before?
No I do not have experience being a GM, but I am very willing to learn how to become a great GM in TureStory.

Why should we pick you?
I believe you should pick me because I've already played TrueStory for a little bit now, and I've come to befriend most people in the server. I haven't caused any drama nor have I disobeyed any rules that have been laid out. I think that most people can vouch for me and say I'm a pretty nice fellow. I always help newcomers to TrueStory, weather it be helping with training, mesos, or even simple question like "How do I max out my skills?". I'm strongly against cheating/fighting, so I think I could really help out with any drama that occurs in TrueStory. Another good reason you can pick me is because I've donated to the server already and I'm still willing to donate more when I'm able to keep this server funning 24/7.

Why do you want to become a GM?
I would like to become a Game Master to help with the late night hacker problems. Since Ryan is no longer very active its become a problem for our late night players trying to get Bob channels or Zakum channels. The main reason I would like to become a GM is so that I can keep the players with things to do after they have been grinding for some time. I would like to host different events to keep them happy and content with our server. A very popular event that TrueStory hosts is the Jump Quest which are awesome, but some players like myself are just jump illiterate. I would like to introduce new events that all players can participate in and all have fun.

Where have you played before?
The servers I use to play that I was active in have all shutdown on me. ObscureMS, RemidyMS, MyMS, XTreamMS as my last current privet server closed because of lack of more donations. All servers that I've played I have either donated or contributed some how to keep it alive, yet they have all seem to fall. But now that I've found a cool new server to play in, I don't dwell on these past servers.

Are you familiar with the commands?
Like I stated in the above question, I don't have any experience with being a GM, so I wouldn't know of the commands they are provided with. Although this will not stop me from doing the job of a GM. Like I also said above I'm very willing to learn and I believe I can say that I'm a quick learner.

How do you react on other people their questions?
I've learned in my years of age that no question is stupid, even a repeated question. I would be happy to answer any question asked to me if I know the correct answer. Even if I don't know, I'm willing to take the time out and learn the answer to that question, weather I ask another GM for the answer or if I ask you for the answer. I'm never foul about answering or helping with things.

Tell something about yourself. Say things that can let me choose just you, do special things.
Well I'm older than most for starters. I don't want to give out my age on the forum but if you ask me in-game I'll be happy to tell you. I'm hella chill when the times calls for chillin =]....but I don't let it deter me from my job. I love American football!!!! Big Pittsburgh Steelers Fan. I love the big city, because I don't like to be quiet lol. I can speak Spanish fluently but can't write it worth crap since I never really took a writing class for it I guess =p. I love to play jokes on people as long as the play jokes back. I'm only serious when time calls for it otherwise I'm always joking around. I don't judge people! I can be a neat freak sometimes, I'll show you a SS of my items and equips, organized from Level 0-100 and from buff to healing. I'm very outgoing. I love meeting and helping people. I'm always good for a laugh. I've eaten a slug for a $150 bet. I don't live and breath maple story =p.....only live. I hate the fact that JimBo~ won't let me pass him in rebirths lol. I've graduated HS and college on time. I'm kinda of a math geek, which I don't like admitting but I love to do math. I own my own "HOUSE" and dog named Rossco. I've been working at the same Job for 3 and half years and I'm currently in a Managers position in IT&Payroll. I love too cook and I hate my gf's cooking but I eat it anyway to make her think I love it. I don't leave my friends hanging. I try to always be there for people when they need me or even when they don't, I like to be there for them. I love kool-aid. Last but not least I really enjoy playing TureStory and I hope that you find a great GM to replace the one that retired their position.

(Decent English is really important!)
I speak and write fluent English.
Back to top Go down
Tylur
New
New
Tylur

Number of posts : 12
In game Name : Tylur
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: KingTurk's GM application - Pending!   KingTurk's GM application - Pending! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:10 am

Hmmm...
You beat me. >>
Back to top Go down
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

Male Number of posts : 704
In game Name : Faithless
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: KingTurk's GM application - Pending!   KingTurk's GM application - Pending! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:26 am

KingTurk wrote:
I love too cook and I hate my gf's cooking but I eat it anyway to make her think I love it.

Lolled at that xD Anywayz, nice apps.

~~Pending~~
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com/
KingTurk
KingTurk

PostSubject: Re: KingTurk's GM application - Pending!   KingTurk's GM application - Pending! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:50 am

Lol some people just aren't gifted with talent of cooking. Thanks for the overview of the App Faith. I hope I get the job....Just show me the ropes and I won't let you and TrueStory down!

@Tylur
Thanks for the complement on the App. Its still any mans game =] Good Luck to you on the position, but I won't go down with out a fight :-]
Back to top Go down
Ancient
Game Master
Game Master
Ancient

Male Number of posts : 223
In game Name : Ancient
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: RE   KingTurk's GM application - Pending! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:36 pm

hmmmm.. I like it. Decent english idd.

Cant judge from this, but i know you from the game.. Would we call it like we know eacother "good"? :p I unno. oh well. good app.
Back to top Go down
KingTurk
KingTurk

PostSubject: Re: KingTurk's GM application - Pending!   KingTurk's GM application - Pending! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:45 pm

Thanks Maddsss<333 Yeah I would say we know each other pretty well. I hope to join your elite team of GM's, and thank you again for the complement on the APP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KingTurk's GM application - Pending!   KingTurk's GM application - Pending! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KingTurk's GM application - Pending!
Page 1 of 1