TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
Mama's Second Gm Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
Mama's Second Gm Application I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
Mama's Second Gm Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
Mama's Second Gm Application I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
Mama's Second Gm Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
Mama's Second Gm Application I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
Mama's Second Gm Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
Mama's Second Gm Application I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
Mama's Second Gm Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

Mama's Second Gm Application

Go down 
+3
[ZN]Arch
versenawinto
Mama
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mama
True Forum Member
True Forum Member
Mama

Female Number of posts : 102
In game Name : Mama
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Mama's Second Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Mama's Second Gm Application   Mama's Second Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:52 pm

Where you are from?
I'm from Canada, Quebec

Have you had experience before?
Yes I do, but it did not last long because 'you' killed the server while trying to edit something.

Why should we pick you?
You should choose me because you know me well enough to judge if I will do a good job. Also because I'm from a different time-zone, which means I can take care of the server while you and Mads sleep in peace.

Why do you want to become a GM?
I want to be a GM because I hate seeing hackers when I play and cannot find any GM to ban them.

Where have you played before?
I've played many private servers before. As for the last two servers, you know about them.

Are you familiar with the commands?
Well, I still remember a few of them, but I can always learn them once more if needed.

How do you react on other people their questions?
This will depends on what kind of questions and how many times they asked.
If it is about basic questions such as where to buy an item, then I will take my time to help them.
If they keep spamming the same question over and over, even though I've already told them the answer, then I might end up ignoring them. Of course, if the questions are about 'give me this or that, train me to x level or warp me to him/her, I'll just tell them I can't since it's in the rules of being a GM(right?)

Tell something about yourself. Say things that can let me choose just you, do special things.
My name is Chery and I'm a girl. I like to play online games because I got nothing good to do in real life. Of course I have homework and projects to do, but I know how to deal with the time I got, so I can always be online everyday. I am a stranger/weird girl (that is what people told me) because I love food so much. I like money too! I do not have anything 'special' for you to choose me. I won't make any promise of learning scriptings because there are more chances I might fail, then actually understand it, but I can try to learn the basic.

If you want to make a chance meet me in game and let me learn you better.
If you wish to know me better, drop by MSn or message me in game ^^

Last edited by Mama on Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
versenawinto

Male Number of posts : 31
In game Name : Xiunis
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: RE:your gm application   Mama's Second Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:47 pm

Sweet girl =)....and also, why does everyone keep falling for the familiar thing? you know its wrong already why dont correct it?

remember decent english too.GL

Xiunis(my IGN)
Back to top Go down
Mama
True Forum Member
True Forum Member
Mama

PostSubject: Re: Mama's Second Gm Application   Mama's Second Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:51 pm

versenawinto wrote:
Sweet girl =)....and also, why does everyone keep falling for the familiar thing? you know its wrong already why dont correct it?

remember decent english too.GL

Xiunis(my IGN)

May I ask what 'familiar thing' is it that you are talking about? o.o
And correct what??

Also, I don't think my English IS that bad...
Back to top Go down
[ZN]Arch
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
[ZN]Arch

Female Number of posts : 334
In game Name : Kylie/ZNArch
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Mama's Second Gm Application   Mama's Second Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:53 pm

Ah yes! Another person who is for spelling! Anyways, one or two spelling errors matter not. The "famillier" (or variations of it) is partially Faith's fault, because the original topic had it misspelled. Some people don't have very good English backgrounds so they tend to spell things wrong (as they come from around the world).
Back to top Go down
http://completezone.proboards.com
Mama
True Forum Member
True Forum Member
Mama

PostSubject: Re: Mama's Second Gm Application   Mama's Second Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:58 pm

Oh -.- so it's about that 'farmiliar' word. Haha, blame Faith on that =)
I only copy-pasted the application form =X
I'll edit it right away ^^
Back to top Go down
Ancient
Game Master
Game Master
Ancient

Male Number of posts : 223
In game Name : Ancient
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: RE   Mama's Second Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:06 pm

grrrr... text colour gives me headache.
Back to top Go down
Mama
True Forum Member
True Forum Member
Mama

PostSubject: Re: Mama's Second Gm Application   Mama's Second Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:29 pm

It's my favorite 'girl-color' T.T
I tried Green, it was too much ahaha so I picked violet ^^
Back to top Go down
KingTurk
KingTurk

Male Number of posts : 22
In game Name : KingTurk
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Mama's Second Gm Application   Mama's Second Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:35 pm

Whats a girl color? Didn't know colors had genders...EFF3
Back to top Go down
Calviin
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Mama's Second Gm Application   Mama's Second Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:46 pm

Lol Nice app Chery but like Mads said colors make me feel weird
Back to top Go down
http://www.aim.com
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

Male Number of posts : 704
In game Name : Faithless
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Mama's Second Gm Application   Mama's Second Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:07 pm

Ofcourse blame me! And chery, you do have the ability to do other things in real life except MapleStory, go make your restaurant, though your customers will get few food since you eat it before it's out of the kitchen :S
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com/
Mama
True Forum Member
True Forum Member
Mama

PostSubject: Re: Mama's Second Gm Application   Mama's Second Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:31 pm

Faithless wrote:
Ofcourse blame me! And chery, you do have the ability to do other things in real life except MapleStory, go make your restaurant, though your customers will get few food since you eat it before it's out of the kitchen :S

LOl faith If I had enough money to open a restaurant, then I won't always be hungry ^^
Back to top Go down
versenawinto

Male Number of posts : 31
In game Name : Xiunis
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: RE:your gm application   Mama's Second Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:18 pm

When i meant Decent english, i meant to include it. PS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Calviin
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Mama's Second Gm Application   Mama's Second Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:31 pm

versana can you just shut up?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aim.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mama's Second Gm Application   Mama's Second Gm Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mama's Second Gm Application
Page 1 of 1