TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
Weird Error Message. Please help. I can't get onto MS of any kind. I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
Weird Error Message. Please help. I can't get onto MS of any kind. I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
Weird Error Message. Please help. I can't get onto MS of any kind. I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
Weird Error Message. Please help. I can't get onto MS of any kind. I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
Weird Error Message. Please help. I can't get onto MS of any kind. I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
Weird Error Message. Please help. I can't get onto MS of any kind. I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
Weird Error Message. Please help. I can't get onto MS of any kind. I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
Weird Error Message. Please help. I can't get onto MS of any kind. I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
Weird Error Message. Please help. I can't get onto MS of any kind. I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

Weird Error Message. Please help. I can't get onto MS of any kind.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gumgajua
Beginner
Beginner
gumgajua

Male Number of posts : 5
In game Name : Gumgajua
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Weird Error Message. Please help. I can't get onto MS of any kind. Empty
PostSubject: Weird Error Message. Please help. I can't get onto MS of any kind.   Weird Error Message. Please help. I can't get onto MS of any kind. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:17 pm

Okay I am trying to get onto this server But every time I do I get an error message.

Here is the error message. (I know you see some other server clients but those are all the ones that i have tried to get on but i still get
and error):

Weird Error Message. Please help. I can't get onto MS of any kind. Maplestoryerrormessagefq8.th

This is what is all in my maplestory folder and yes I have everything in it for maplestory..

Weird Error Message. Please help. I can't get onto MS of any kind. Maplestoryfolderws3.th

So if you could please help i would really appreciate it. Thx. Oh and I also have Mapleglobal Or whatever it's called.

OMG! affraid IT'S SANTA!! santa GET HIM!! bounce AND HIS LITTLE REINDEER TOO!!! rendeer bounce
Back to top Go down
Jason
Special
Special
Jason

Male Number of posts : 164
In game Name : Jason
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Weird Error Message. Please help. I can't get onto MS of any kind.   Weird Error Message. Please help. I can't get onto MS of any kind. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:53 am

I'd say remove v.55 gms, and then re-install it. The message is probably because of a lack of a necessary object needed to run the game.
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

Male Number of posts : 704
In game Name : Faithless
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Weird Error Message. Please help. I can't get onto MS of any kind.   Weird Error Message. Please help. I can't get onto MS of any kind. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:23 am

I told it too, but I think he can't uninstal it Wink no exp with comps I think.
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com/
gumgajua
Beginner
Beginner
gumgajua

PostSubject: Re: Weird Error Message. Please help. I can't get onto MS of any kind.   Weird Error Message. Please help. I can't get onto MS of any kind. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:49 pm

No I don't have much Exp with Comp. Although I play on them a lot and when you say gms do you mean Global Maple Story?
Back to top Go down
Birgerr
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
Birgerr

Male Number of posts : 221
In game Name : Birgerr
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Weird Error Message. Please help. I can't get onto MS of any kind.   Weird Error Message. Please help. I can't get onto MS of any kind. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:13 pm

Dont worry.
I had the same problem before.

Just Re-instal GlobalMapleStory v.55 Here :

http://files.filefront.com/GlobalMapleStoryV55exe/;10338021;/fileinfo.html

And things will be fine..

[TIP] You might wanna Copy the files you have now into an other map with another name.. Just to be sure.

If you still have problems .. I still have a plan B
Back to top Go down
gumgajua
Beginner
Beginner
gumgajua

PostSubject: Re: Weird Error Message. Please help. I can't get onto MS of any kind.   Weird Error Message. Please help. I can't get onto MS of any kind. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:07 am

Plan B.... i wonder what that is.. *thinks real real hard* I figured out Plan B.. Okay This is Plan B: We go to my cousin Vinny's house and get him to set us up with a bomb. I don't mean those little Rambo Grenades.. I'm talking about some real genuine Rambo Arrows. I don't mean those little regular arrows.. I'm Talking about some Real Genuine Terminator guns. I don't mean those regular guns.. I'm Talking about some real genuine Robo-Cop weapons of mass destruction. Anyways. So after we get it we plant it under Osama or Sadam or whatever his name is (they all look the same. I'm talking about terrorist's. I don't mean those grocery store terrorist's.. I'm talking about those terrorist's who cover their faces and shout out I KILL YOU!!!!!!) and then we detonate it... Sounds like a good plan to me..

Oh and btw. Peace to the world man.. Peace to the world.. flower flower
and follow the rainbow!!!
and silly rabbit. Tricks are for kid's! albino NO! YOU SHARE!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Birgerr
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
Birgerr

Male Number of posts : 221
In game Name : Birgerr
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Weird Error Message. Please help. I can't get onto MS of any kind.   Weird Error Message. Please help. I can't get onto MS of any kind. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:43 pm

I lolled there.
Back to top Go down
gumgajua
Beginner
Beginner
gumgajua

PostSubject: Re: Weird Error Message. Please help. I can't get onto MS of any kind.   Weird Error Message. Please help. I can't get onto MS of any kind. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:20 pm

Now I got a New Error Message.

I was fooling around to see if I could fix it. I tried to start up Maple Story and this is what popped up. (this one I am able to read)
It won't let me upload it so i will just write it down. error code : -2147287038 (Unknown error 0x80030002)

That's what it say's and it must be a known error or you wouldn't have the damn code you stupid popup! Evil or Very Mad

I call the power of.......... HE-MAN!!!! geek Cut cut cut... Wtf... a He-man. That makes no damn sense. Stupid old T.V. shows. Let's do a Re-take... and ACTION!!!

I call the power of.......... HE-WOMAN!!!! flower omfg. You are hopeless...

Last edited by gumgajua on Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling Mistake.)
Back to top Go down
gumgajua
Beginner
Beginner
gumgajua

PostSubject: Re: Weird Error Message. Please help. I can't get onto MS of any kind.   Weird Error Message. Please help. I can't get onto MS of any kind. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:35 pm

Also can someone give me another GlobalMapleStoryV55 because the one Birgerr gave me is bad because when I download anything it sometimes freezes so I press Pause and then press Resume download which makes it unfrozen but each time I pause the GlobalMapleStoryV55 download that Birgerr gave me it gives me a weird error that says something like: Cannot resume. Download broken or something like that. I forget what it said exactly but yeah that's what it says.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: Okay. I remember a little bit more about it. It said C:\Documents and Settings\****\Desktop\MSSetup.exe could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.

Try again later, or contact the server administrator.

I wonder what that means.
Also I think I figured out the answer to all the problems I have been getting. I have this WinRAR self-extracting archive and right now it was used for my maplestory files. When I was getting rid of some usless or copies of things on my desktop i saw this so i pressed it. It started download and then at the end it said some files corrupt. So i looked at the progress and the items it downloaded and I saw this.

Extracting PCOM.dll
Extracting Quest.wz
Extracting Reactor.wz
CRC failed in Reactor.wz
Unexpected end of archive

Mabye the reason why I am having all these problem's with maple story is because i don't have the Reactor.wz file because i looked threw my maplestory folder and did not find Reactor.wz. So if someone can tell me how to get this file without re-downloading maplestory then you will be my most favorite person ever.

afro = Birgerr

Last edited by gumgajua on Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:08 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Found something new.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird Error Message. Please help. I can't get onto MS of any kind.   Weird Error Message. Please help. I can't get onto MS of any kind. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weird Error Message. Please help. I can't get onto MS of any kind.
Page 1 of 1