TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
New kind of version for the Custom quest I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
New kind of version for the Custom quest I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
New kind of version for the Custom quest I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
New kind of version for the Custom quest I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
New kind of version for the Custom quest I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
New kind of version for the Custom quest I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
New kind of version for the Custom quest I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
New kind of version for the Custom quest I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
New kind of version for the Custom quest I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

New kind of version for the Custom quest

Go down 
+5
Ancient
Cassiee
[ZN]Arch
iLostThePlot
Faithless
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

Male Number of posts : 704
In game Name : Faithless
Registration date : 2008-10-18

New kind of version for the Custom quest Empty
PostSubject: New kind of version for the Custom quest   New kind of version for the Custom quest I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:58 pm

Fellow Americans, (or just like me from Europe)

Me and Ancient made a new idea, make a second custom quest, the reward will be a great stat cape.
Does anybody know what to add into the quest? (It will have to be hard).
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com/
iLostThePlot

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: New kind of version for the Custom quest   New kind of version for the Custom quest I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:56 am

Hey, well, I thought of some ideas:

This is a party quest, you MUST have (2,3,4,5,6, whatever, but only one amount, it's up to you, though I suggest you must have 6), and there is NO HEALTH HEALING! And your WHOLE PARTY must have 100+ Rebirths and to get in it costs 50 gold sacks + 1 max stat item.

A hard jump quest, everybody likes these.

A random puzzle or quiz, make it hard, and about several topics e.g. Real world, in game, about the server, etc.

To answer the questions: There are 3-5 (up to you) doors. You must go through the correct door, and on the other side of each door, there will be a custom spawn, fairly strong, all 3-5 look the same, but drop different items, and give no EXP or any other items. You must kill the monster and get the drop, go back through the door and see if you have the correct answer. If you don't, you get given a different question, and have to go through another door and kill another monster. (random every time)

After all of this, you will have to kill Zakum, yes, I know, might be hard because of no health healing, but if you have 100+ Rebirths and resurrect, this cannot be too hard.

Congratulations, you're through to the finals, now, you must kill [insert number of party members here] custom (custom HP (high), EXP (high), Drops (capes), damage (reasonable, maybe high maybe low) [bosses or whatever, Jr. Balrog? Ergoth?], and retrieve [number of party members here] capes, only 1 is allowed per person, and they cannot be traded or dropped.

Do you like it?

Edit: Time limit? 1 hour? It will be hard.
Back to top Go down
[ZN]Arch
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
[ZN]Arch

Female Number of posts : 334
In game Name : Kylie/ZNArch
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: New kind of version for the Custom quest   New kind of version for the Custom quest I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:30 am

Lol, I don't like the looks of 100 rbs. The highest so far is 40...
Back to top Go down
http://completezone.proboards.com
iLostThePlot

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: New kind of version for the Custom quest   New kind of version for the Custom quest I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:05 am

Sorry, but it's a good cape... You get 30k stats in everything at around 100 rebirths, and dude, if you're getting a good stat cape, it's gotta be hard. And also, 100 rebirths is to prevent 0 rebirth people going in with their high rebirth friends and getting a cape. Plus, if it's gonna be hard, you need a high amount of rebirths. By the looks of things, a 100k stat cape with +1000 weapon attack, or whatever, needs to be hard to get, and should only be obtainable by doing something like this.
Back to top Go down
[ZN]Arch
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
[ZN]Arch

PostSubject: Re: New kind of version for the Custom quest   New kind of version for the Custom quest I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:40 am

But by the time you're at 100 rbs, you will probably have maxed stats in nearly everything. You're damage probably have hit the damage cap too.
Back to top Go down
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

PostSubject: Re: New kind of version for the Custom quest   New kind of version for the Custom quest I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:37 pm

Too complicated for me Wink
Back to top Go down
Cassiee
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
Cassiee

Female Number of posts : 275
In game Name : Cassie
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: New kind of version for the Custom quest   New kind of version for the Custom quest I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:37 pm

lol actually arch, Luvbitez has over like what...
105+ rebirths?

But in reality, there arent much people out there in our server that have an insanely high amount of rebirths,
Maybe from the top of my head, i could say... in damage wise..
1) Luvbitez (100+ rb)
2) Hellsing (90+ rb)
3) Excellence (75+ rb)
4) Haha (50 + rb)
5) Me? (30+ rb)
6) The rest of the population?

err, and personally, i HATE jump quests.
i like the jump quests that are like the sleepywood ones, or the kerning ones, theyre challenging, but its not COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE. like the haunted house one.
OMFGGG. The ledges are small, and there are like "invisible" ledges. Its plainly depressing.

Maybe an idea would be...
1) MAYBE A JUMP QUEST? iderno. maybe one that is party-dependent, which means...
Okay, Say
Stage 1: (JUMP QUEST, GET 3 KEYS TO PASS TO NEXT STAGE)
in your party of 6, you should have members who have tele(skill) and FJ.
so theres one big map. 2 dividers ( making 3 jump quests on one map)
One area will have a jump quest for anybody.
Another area will have a jumpquest built ONLY for people with FJ
and another area will have a jumpquest built ONLY for tele(skill)

2) I REALLY LIKE the no heal thing. Sounds like a really good idea.

3) Similar to LUDI PQ. There are a series of doors, maybe 10?
And you need "x" amount of "keys" to pass through next stage
Some doors will bring you to a map of monsters ONLY SUSCEPTIBLE to Magic Attacks or throwing stars ( you will need tele or FJ to move through different platforms of monsters)
Some doors will bring you to a map of monsters ONLY SUSCEPTIBLE to physical attacks (warriors, etc etc, But monsters will have higher based HP)

4) If your party members are STILL ALIVE. You move onto next stage. Maybe... protect an NPC from monsters all around. Similar to.. HenyPQ in GMS?

5) Preparation Boss Stage: Purchase Power elixirs, 10m each?
6) Boss stage: Fight "Ultra" Big Boss (WAY MORE HP than regular Big Boss, does 1 hitko TOUCH damage, but 1/1 dmg to you if it uses magic attacks.)
7) The worst stage, probably the one thing that makes this quest ridiculous. (cause you are GETTING a SUPER CAPE) .... You have to choose between two doors. Your party leader will go through one fo the two doors, thus warping the party to a WINNERS map, or a LOSERS map. Winners map gives the Cape, LOSERS map gives nothing.

Lol.
Idk, it needs alot of revising.
any ideas?
Back to top Go down
[ZN]Arch
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
[ZN]Arch

PostSubject: Re: New kind of version for the Custom quest   New kind of version for the Custom quest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:46 am

Really? I din't know he (she?) has 100+. Anyway, that sounds like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

PostSubject: Re: New kind of version for the Custom quest   New kind of version for the Custom quest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 7:36 am

All sooo hard -_-"
Back to top Go down
Ancient
Game Master
Game Master
Ancient

Male Number of posts : 223
In game Name : Ancient
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: RE   New kind of version for the Custom quest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:57 pm

Lets not push Faithy too hard Razz

His just a human like us. (Not ZNarch Razz ) JOKES ZNarch! drunken
Back to top Go down
Cassiee
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
Cassiee

PostSubject: Re: New kind of version for the Custom quest   New kind of version for the Custom quest I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:14 pm

LOL.
What about...
Super stat cape,

Give " X " amount of trophys.
or have " X " amount of rebirths, that even if you have it, theres really no point cause youre strong enough already. LOL?

I think the trophy idea is as simple as you can get.
Even if its not exactly a quest.
LOL.

Buut,
maybe you could just do a pq with a bunch of uber hard monsters,
like a party quest that will take 30 minutes at minimum to do.
Bunch of paps, zaks, big bosses, whatever you can throw in.
Back to top Go down
[ZN]Arch
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
[ZN]Arch

PostSubject: Re: New kind of version for the Custom quest   New kind of version for the Custom quest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:13 am

Wait, for the preceding suggestion: Is the 100+ rb req lifted?

If so: Then it would be a good idea.

If not: Again, the players will be already strong enough to do it fairly easily AND they won't be needing the cape. The max is 30k, and by your 100th rb, three of the categories will be maxed.
Back to top Go down
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

PostSubject: Re: New kind of version for the Custom quest   New kind of version for the Custom quest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:31 am

I made an npc which is able to warp you for an amount of rebirths, or give things etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
[ZN]Arch
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
[ZN]Arch

PostSubject: Re: New kind of version for the Custom quest   New kind of version for the Custom quest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:53 am

By that do you mean you have to give up your rebirths?
Back to top Go down
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

PostSubject: Re: New kind of version for the Custom quest   New kind of version for the Custom quest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 5:57 pm

For example:

Hello I am bla bla, If you currently got rebirths, check the list what you can do with your rebirths:

20 rebirths ---- goes to bla bla bla
30 rebirths ---- goes to another bla etc.
Back to top Go down
Cassiee
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
Cassiee

PostSubject: Re: New kind of version for the Custom quest   New kind of version for the Custom quest I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:27 pm

lol, what stats are the items?
cause giving up 20~30 rb's are still alot.
D;

seeing how 1~15rb's are kind of not that fast.
lol.
Back to top Go down
[ZN]Arch
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
[ZN]Arch

PostSubject: Re: New kind of version for the Custom quest   New kind of version for the Custom quest I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:54 am

So it is kinda like rank based? The higher rbs you have, the more places you can go?
Back to top Go down
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

PostSubject: Re: New kind of version for the Custom quest   New kind of version for the Custom quest I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:31 am

Indeed. Smile It's still in development though I'm not sure what to do with this. And since I don't know anything specials anymore I don't know what to add either..
Back to top Go down
hittuuuh
New
New

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: New kind of version for the Custom quest   New kind of version for the Custom quest I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:08 am

Not fair to me! Sad

Cause I am PURE-BEGINNER Very Happy
And I am only lvl 186 beginner atm, and after I Rebirth I will be a beginner Again !
SO FAIL AT THE REBIRTH FOR THE QUEST
;3
Back to top Go down
Potassium
Potassium

Male Number of posts : 49
In game Name : Potassium
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: New kind of version for the Custom quest   New kind of version for the Custom quest I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:11 am

Erm, here's my idea of a good custom quest:

First, the quest must not be too hard, however, it must be some what challenging. I would suggest that a certain rebirths requirement so that hackers with no rebirths or low rebirths are not able to do the quest.

Second, the quest should have a time limit like say around 15-30mins? Also, only a party of 3 to 6 is allowed to go in at any point of the time like the pqs in GMS. The fact that there's no "solo'ing" of the quest prevents people from abusing it.

Third, if there's mobs in the quest, the number of mobs should not be too much to the expense of lagging/crashing the server. According to the amount of "lagness" of the quest, to decide how many chn(s) have this quest NPC.

Fourth, there should be a limit in the number of times one is able to get into the quest so as to prevent people from abusing the quest, also this would give others a chance to do the quest. For example, in GMS everyone is only allowed to go into zak altar twice in 24hrs.

The Custom Quest :
1st stage: The Gatekeeper's Test (GPQ) (I feeling that this is a great way of testing teamwork)

2nd stage: Lobby (OPQ) (This contains an easy enough jump quest for everyone)

3rd stage: (If you really wan a hard enough jump quest do the whole of all ellinia jq, for an easier option
sleepywood jq)(If you think it's still not enough for you, you could add some jump quest mobs inside the jump quest. eg slime, necki, the spiders found in ludi etc)

4th stage: (This could be any map without portal (you could disable it though) and with an npc. The questions should not be too easy)

5th stage: (Preferable boss mobs : Papu, Black Crow, female boss, Bodyguards etc (or any custom hp mobs but zak and horntail should not be inside as they'll lag/crash the server) Mass Mobs: Mass Bobs (they don't lag the server but have high hp))(Get each of the mob to drop a special item not found from any mobs in the server, hence, they have to collect them in order to move to the bonus stage)

6th stage: (should be like the bonus stage in GPQ,LPQ,OPQ. requires of hitting box which will drop pots, eq and finally the special cape) ( So this by luck if anyone is able to get it and if they don't get it they would try again )

Hope this isn't too complicated O.o
Back to top Go down
retaku
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
retaku

Male Number of posts : 195
In game Name : Rateku, Eclipse
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: New kind of version for the Custom quest   New kind of version for the Custom quest I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:38 pm

why must there always be a jump quest????? TT^TT

me no like jump quests!!!! (lol)

and there are lots of people that are obscenely good at jump quests, others that dont like it, and others that cant even complete a jump quest

and you all know the custom quest?

the jq, then the questions and etc.

i have 2 friends that play on this server that just dojump quests to get their money and liths, but i dont like jump quests and im not very good at those either, so just makin it harder to get any liths at all

so can the quests have some other challenge please?

i dont like jump quests
Back to top Go down
Reminisce
Beginner
Beginner
Reminisce

Male Number of posts : 5
In game Name : Reminisce
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: New kind of version for the Custom quest   New kind of version for the Custom quest I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:06 am

Stop complaining and deal with it, if it happens or not. you complain alot i've noticed in the posts you write. haha its kinna funny. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New kind of version for the Custom quest   New kind of version for the Custom quest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New kind of version for the Custom quest
Page 1 of 1