TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
This is a message to all of you HACKERS I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
This is a message to all of you HACKERS I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
This is a message to all of you HACKERS I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
This is a message to all of you HACKERS I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
This is a message to all of you HACKERS I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
This is a message to all of you HACKERS I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
This is a message to all of you HACKERS I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
This is a message to all of you HACKERS I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
This is a message to all of you HACKERS I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

This is a message to all of you HACKERS

Go down 
+2
Cassiee
Calviin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Calviin
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-12-30

This is a message to all of you HACKERS Empty
PostSubject: This is a message to all of you HACKERS   This is a message to all of you HACKERS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:06 am

As i was saying this is a message to all of you Hackers. I've been keeping in a speech i would like all you f*cking hackers to hear:

If your a hacker and your reading this i've got one thing to say to you... YOU NEED TO GET LAID (literally) cause seriously all those hackers out there that think they'll get away in PRIVATE SERVERS you must be 1 of the most dumbest sh*tbags i've ever met. Global MS is a different story. Those hackers are below you Private Server hackers. But private servers (if u hadn't notice) are more smaller. ALSO if you haven't notice that GM's here are on most of the time. So when you hack you hack your basically saying "I'm a dumbass" HERES A FINAL MESSAGE TO ALL YOU HACKERS

WHAT THE F*CK IS YOUR F*CKING PROBLEMS?!?!? GO GET A LIFE YOU PIECE OF SH*T.STOP TRYING TO F*CKIN GET AWAY WITH STUFF YOU DID YOU AIN'T FOOLING NO ONE ASSHOLE!!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT SCREW YOU HACKERS YOU COULD ALL GO STRAIGHT TO HELL YOU COULD GO STRAIGHT TO F*CKING HELL WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE JUST RUIN OUR GAMING EXPERIANCE!!! UNLIKE YOU HACKERS WE HAVE A LIFE WE DON'T WASTE OUR TIME GROWING A BEARD AND DRINKING APPLE JUICE AND STAYING AT OUR COMPUTER CRACKING CODES EVERY F*CKING MOMMENT OF OUR LIVES SO SCREW YOU HACKERS!!!!!!!!

EDIT::My cousin was over and since he plays on my old character "Calvin" sometimes, and always see's hackers he wrote this

Last edited by Calviin on Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cousin hacked me)
Back to top Go down
http://www.aim.com
Cassiee
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
Cassiee

Female Number of posts : 275
In game Name : Cassie
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: This is a message to all of you HACKERS   This is a message to all of you HACKERS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:14 am

Lol, next time,
post this in the APPEAL BANS section
cause it would make more sense that hackers would click appeal bans, instead of hackers report
Since hacker reports are clicked by people REPORTING hackers.

:3

just saying.
Back to top Go down
Hokato
True Forum Member
True Forum Member
Hokato

Male Number of posts : 116
In game Name : Hokato, McCain
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Lol   This is a message to all of you HACKERS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:17 am

Why post this when they arent even going to bother going to the forums nor reading it xd
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/dotdotdotdote
Cassiee
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
Cassiee

Female Number of posts : 275
In game Name : Cassie
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: This is a message to all of you HACKERS   This is a message to all of you HACKERS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:21 am

i agree,
i think ill even want to use hacks even more, if i was a hacker.
(im not,lol)

;3
i fail so much at hacks, the only thing i could probably do is tick boxes.
LOL.
Back to top Go down
[ZN]Arch
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
[ZN]Arch

Female Number of posts : 334
In game Name : Kylie/ZNArch
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: This is a message to all of you HACKERS   This is a message to all of you HACKERS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:04 am

Whooo boy. That is one fine speech there. Plenty of CAPs. Those haxors will never hack again!

I was kidding about the never hack again part... but it is indeed a fine speech.
Back to top Go down
http://completezone.proboards.com
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

Male Number of posts : 704
In game Name : Faithless
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: This is a message to all of you HACKERS   This is a message to all of you HACKERS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 7:58 am

Moved.
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com/
Calviin
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: This is a message to all of you HACKERS   This is a message to all of you HACKERS I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:45 pm

I DIDNT WRITE ANYTHING CREDITS GO TO MY COUSIN
Back to top Go down
http://www.aim.com
[ZN]Arch
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
[ZN]Arch

Female Number of posts : 334
In game Name : Kylie/ZNArch
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: This is a message to all of you HACKERS   This is a message to all of you HACKERS I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:34 am

Tell your cousin I said he did a good job. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://completezone.proboards.com
Element
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Element

Female Number of posts : 107
In game Name : Shayna
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: This is a message to all of you HACKERS   This is a message to all of you HACKERS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:02 am

Cassiee wrote:
i agree,
i think ill even want to use hacks even more, if i was a hacker.
(im not,lol)

;3
i fail so much at hacks, the only thing i could probably do is tick boxes.
LOL.
Thats all hackers do pretty much....
No hacks >:O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a message to all of you HACKERS   This is a message to all of you HACKERS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is a message to all of you HACKERS
Page 1 of 1