TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
Defined [Game Master] Application. I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
Defined [Game Master] Application. I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
Defined [Game Master] Application. I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
Defined [Game Master] Application. I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
Defined [Game Master] Application. I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
Defined [Game Master] Application. I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
Defined [Game Master] Application. I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
Defined [Game Master] Application. I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
Defined [Game Master] Application. I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

Defined [Game Master] Application.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Defined

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Defined [Game Master] Application. Empty
PostSubject: Defined [Game Master] Application.   Defined [Game Master] Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:49 pm

Firstly, good luck to all of the other candidates.
And a big thank you for viewing my application.

Brief Summary:

My name is Jason, if you'd like to, you may refer to me as Jay-Z, but I usually prefer Jason. I'm Korean, I speak Korean, Vietnamese and English. I speak fluent English, and am excruciatingly skilled with my grammar and vocabulary. I tend to see things from different perspectives before giving my two-cents, and I almost always think before I speak. Also, I have excellent communication skills, I can prosper anyone's needs with a great variety of intellectual responses. I'm also incredibly mature, have the ability to perform well in stressful environments, and am willingness to follow directions without argument.

The Application:

What can you offer us?
I can offer you the best, literally. I am extremely experienced with Private-Servers and Maple-Story in general, I've actually been playing Maple-Story for 2 years and I've been experimenting with Private-Servers for about 4 months. I was recently a Game-Master in a private server named Xplicit-Story, I have had a long history there, and my experiences in Xplicit-Story have improved me in so many ways possible. Mainly, my main focuses will be finding and banning hackers and other abusers, answering in-game questions, fostering a positive in-game environment, and encouraging forum participation, votes, and donations. I'll also spread my knowledge of the game, present myself with proper grammar and spelling; along with my wide range vocabulary. and also be a positive, fun person to communicate with.

Are you available?
Certainly, I'm always on Windows Messenger, and I tend to always be on the forums. I'm also a very hands on person so I'll be online a lot, and if I'm not online, I'll always have a reason to it. I can devote my extra time on helping with different individual things, such as monitoring the forums. If anything, I'm online by 4:00 P.M to 8:30 PM, also, these time ranges can always change. But case and point is that, I'll always be available in case I'm ever needed. Oh and if you ever need me to monitor the forums, I'm your guy.

How are you attitude wise?
I wouldn't say that I'm strict but I also wouldn't say that I'm laid back. I'm, I guess, in between. I'm very humorous, and I like to joke around a lot, but when it comes down to business, I get extremely serious. I won't necessarily get offended if someone makes a rude remark, but I'll try my best to take a deep breath and move on.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

Male Number of posts : 704
In game Name : Faithless
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Defined [Game Master] Application.   Defined [Game Master] Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:20 pm

Hmm, Propper talking English is rare here in Maple Razz As you might have seen I'm not that good in ENglish either Wink
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com/
Lolita
True Forum Member
True Forum Member
Lolita

Female Number of posts : 117
In game Name : Lolita
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Defined [Game Master] Application.   Defined [Game Master] Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:36 pm

Sounds like a nice app. o.o
So much for my A* in Eng LOL. -rips up report card-
xD

Nice :3
Back to top Go down
Defined

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Defined [Game Master] Application.   Defined [Game Master] Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:43 pm

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Lolita
True Forum Member
True Forum Member
Lolita

PostSubject: Re: Defined [Game Master] Application.   Defined [Game Master] Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:15 am

'Yer welcome.

^^
Back to top Go down
Jason
Special
Special
Jason

Male Number of posts : 164
In game Name : Jason
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Defined [Game Master] Application.   Defined [Game Master] Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:31 am

Good application. But I'd recommend not to use fancy grammar and vocabulary due to the average maturity level/intelligence level of this server. There's a lot of noobs, so er....yeah. Anyways, you look like a qualified man, and I'd be happy to meet you in-game. By the way, the name Jason ROCKS.
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com
Lolita
True Forum Member
True Forum Member
Lolita

PostSubject: Re: Defined [Game Master] Application.   Defined [Game Master] Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:36 am

Oh, god.

2 Jasons.
-lolololol-

HEY, there's a thing called ''Translation to Nub'' D:
I'm pretty good at that ;-;
I help Birg, Ninni and sometimes even Faith with their English.

LOL. D:
Back to top Go down
Jason
Special
Special
Jason

Male Number of posts : 164
In game Name : Jason
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Defined [Game Master] Application.   Defined [Game Master] Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:43 am

Lolita wrote:
Oh, god.

2 Jasons.
-lolololol-

HEY, there's a thing called ''Translation to Nub'' D:
I'm pretty good at that ;-;
I help Birg, Ninni and sometimes even Faith with their English.

LOL. D:

Well, fine. :\ But, the original Jason (me) WILL STILL PREVAIL ALL!
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

Male Number of posts : 704
In game Name : Faithless
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Defined [Game Master] Application.   Defined [Game Master] Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:30 am

As long as people can teach me english it's fine by me, I like English ^^ I talk it every day, and it's really usefull in life (for me atleast in even Holland).
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com/
Birgerr
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
Birgerr

Male Number of posts : 221
In game Name : Birgerr

PostSubject: Re: Defined [Game Master] Application.   Defined [Game Master] Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:40 pm

Faithless wrote:
As long as people can teach me english it's fine by me, I like English ^^ I talk it every day, and it's really usefull in life (for me atleast in even Holland).

I like English aswel.
But i like TURTLES better.

Soo .. To the point now.

Nice app. you've put effort in making this , thats nice to see.
Hope to meet you in-game .. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defined [Game Master] Application.   Defined [Game Master] Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Defined [Game Master] Application.
Page 1 of 1