TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
Jason's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
Jason's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
Jason's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
Jason's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
Jason's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
Jason's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
Jason's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
Jason's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
Jason's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

Jason's Game Master Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason
Special
Special
Jason

Male Number of posts : 164
In game Name : Jason
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Jason's Game Master Application Empty
PostSubject: Jason's Game Master Application   Jason's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:39 am

I know that you stated you did not need any more game masters, but you said we could still apply. So here it is.

Where you are from?

My name is Jason Ren, and I hope my IGN will be Jason. I am from Cupertino, California, somewhere near San Jose in California. I can play from almost every single day from about 4 - 9 pm.

Have you had experience before?

Yes, I was a GM on a couple MapleStory servers, which were EmptyMS, which held about 500 people, and HashMS which held about 50 people. I was also the creator of another MapleStory server called BarbequeMS which held about 250 people. After that, I created another maplestory server called GrammarMS, which I stopped after a month of running with about 500 people. I was also a GM on a ROSE server, which was very small. I was also a moderator on some small forums, but only held about 50 to 100 people.

Why should we pick you?

I have many good qualifications of being a Game Master, such as being very social. I also speak great grammar compared to other internet users. (No promise for spelling though D: ) Anyways, I will be most kind to all of TrueMS users unless they talk to me in an extremely illmannered way, and then in which case, I will ignore the user or politely tell them to talk in a more literate way. I also will be more active then many forum members, who just signed up for an account to play TrueMS. I am also very responsible and will take this job extremely serious, like it was a job I had in real life. If I get chosen for the position of the Game Master, I will prove to the staff that I am a great game master who does his job well. In normal GMS, I played since Beta so I have lots of experience in MapleStory, so I can help people out as well. Also, I am very serious about the hacking problem. I've seen the hacking plagues of Global MapleStory, and feel that it should be taken seriously, and with banning with out warning. Even though I believe that TrueMS will have a good auto ban system, there are some hackers who are persistent and will bypass the system. I will find those hackers, and ban them immediately. If he continuously creates accounts, I will file a report to you and he will be ip banned and mac-id banned. Personally, I think I would make a great addition to the TrueMS Staff.

Why do you want to become a GM?

Well, I enjoy helping out people, and I feel that people will listen and take my advice if I had a higher authority to be honest. I really don't care about the amazing item commands where you can create a item at one's disposal. I want to be able to help people out and make a funner experience for others. I want to eliminate the spammers or nuisances in the community in order to make a more enjoyable experience in the community. This is why, I want to become a GM. To help the community and rid of hackers, nuisances and spammers.

Where have you played before?

I played in Global Maple Story, Maple Sea, and China Maple Story. I got to about level 9x in GMS, until I was hacked. In Maple Sea, I got to second job then quit. In China Maple story I got to a crummy level of 20 because I could barely understand chinese. If you're talking about private servers, then it would be extremely hard to name all of them. I've played in all the large ones before like DagonMS, and other ones that shut down a couple months ago.

Are you familiar with the commands?

Yes. I have large experience of being a gm and have memorized majority of the commands. Many commands include !map <map number> !level, !warp <playername>, !warphere <playername>, !item <item number>, !drop <item number>, !levelperson <person's name>, !spawn <monster id> and etc. I also know a decent amount of map id's as well. Henesys is 10000000 I believe, and the gm map is 18000000 or something of the sort.

How do you react on other people their questions?

Well, It depends how they phrase the question. If they ask in a polite and literate manner I would be gladly to help them. If they asked me in a very rude, illiterate way, I will still answer the question, but ask them to speak in a nicer manner. I may seem as a grammar freak or whatever you call it, but to tell the truth, without grammar, you can't understand shit on the internet.
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

Male Number of posts : 704
In game Name : Faithless
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Game Master Application   Jason's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:34 am

This is the very first application I've ever seen which is so detailed Laughing Anywayz the commands you can get easily from a GM book, I mean the other commands which aren't in the book, do you know them too? call an amount you know. For the rest I seriously need a grammer guy in the server Razz not that i can't talk decent english, but as you said there are plenty people who suck at it. Myself have seen many of them but still I know what they mean (I got friends who have ehm.... weird english where I have to puzzle Wink anywayz nice apps, longerst I've seen since 2 server hostings.
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com/
Jason
Special
Special
Jason

Male Number of posts : 164
In game Name : Jason
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Game Master Application   Jason's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:02 pm

Thanks but aren't majority of the commands are in the gm book? Like !horntail, !zakum, !clone, and !heal. If you're talking about the dated book that shows about 5 commands, then yes, I do know more commands that are not in the book. In addition to that, isn't there a command !commands or something of the sort to tell you the commands?
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com
Ninni
True Member
True Member

Female Number of posts : 54
In game Name : Ninni
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Game Master Application   Jason's Game Master Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:43 am

Nice Gm Apply Jason Razz,would be nice to meet you,I don't have a good english either =/,I live in sweden tho.Anyway I cant be on so much for now becuz problem in school you know =(.Mom took away the comp until Monday,So I'll be on in monday Very Happy C ya here/on hamachi/or ingame later Very Happy

Last edited by Ninni on Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Ehm...Ehm....Ehm....)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason's Game Master Application   Jason's Game Master Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jason's Game Master Application
Page 1 of 1