TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
How to donate to TrueStory? I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
How to donate to TrueStory? I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
How to donate to TrueStory? I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
How to donate to TrueStory? I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
How to donate to TrueStory? I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
How to donate to TrueStory? I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
How to donate to TrueStory? I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
How to donate to TrueStory? I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
How to donate to TrueStory? I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

How to donate to TrueStory?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lonnie
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-04-24

How to donate to TrueStory? Empty
PostSubject: How to donate to TrueStory?   How to donate to TrueStory? I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:17 am

Hello my ign is LONNIE and I was interested in donating to this server but I play in the USA and all of the PayPal donation stuff is in like Dutch. Could someone hook me up with a link to donate through PayPal that is in English? I really like this server and would like to donate some to help keep it going during the week and not just on weekends. My email is c00310966@gmail.com and my AIM is ignorantfool19. Could someone please tell me if there is a way to get the donation site in English, and if not maybe we could do something about that and the donations would increase? I personally don't feel comfortable donating when I do not understand what the donation site says. But like I said I would be willing to donate if there were and English PayPal site for it. Please, just responses from moderators or whoever organizes such things. Thank you.

LONNIE
Back to top Go down
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

Male Number of posts : 704
In game Name : Faithless
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: How to donate to TrueStory?   How to donate to TrueStory? I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:47 am

Quite simple, change the country selection thingy at the dutch page into english or United States. Then your page will be your language. This will work for any kind of language which is familliar in paypal.
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com/
lonnie
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: How to donate to TrueStory?   How to donate to TrueStory? I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:51 pm

I again visited the PayPal site and in the pull down menu there is no America, English, United States, or anything like that. Am I doing it wrong? I checked several times so far and have not been able to get the site in English for me. Please help!

LONNIE
Back to top Go down
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

PostSubject: Re: How to donate to TrueStory?   How to donate to TrueStory? I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:12 am

You sure can change the language.. Enter the amount of money you want to donate, click "totaal bijwerken" and then you need to click on the box for "land" change that to Verenigde staten and it should be done.
Back to top Go down
lonnie
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: How to donate to TrueStory?   How to donate to TrueStory? I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:55 pm

I have tried again several times but have not been able to change it to english, perhaps it is a problem with my error or something I am doing. Is it in dutch to begin with? How would America, or United States or whatever be spelled in dutch? Perhaps I can't read it. Also, if you PM me your email associated with your paypal I can pay you that way through the paypal site cant I? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

PostSubject: Re: How to donate to TrueStory?   How to donate to TrueStory? I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 8:14 pm

Do you even bother to read what i say? if not then GTFO if you do then read the post above yours...
Back to top Go down
lonnie
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: How to donate to TrueStory?   How to donate to TrueStory? I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:36 pm

Hey don't be a dick I read it and tried several times, and if YOU can't read I said that it does not work. Sorry for going out of my way to try and find another way to donate to your server.
Back to top Go down
TrueStory
Owner
Owner

Male Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: How to donate to TrueStory?   How to donate to TrueStory? I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 1:41 pm

If you enter an amount of money you press totaal bijwerken lets say you want to donate 5 euro you enter in the right top 5,00 --> totaal bijwerken. then at the left side middle of the page you see "land" search for verenigde staten and then select it. then it should change language. Quite simple.
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com
holycow
True Member
True Member

Male Number of posts : 59
In game Name : Holycow
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: How to donate to TrueStory?   How to donate to TrueStory? I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 2:42 pm

lonnie wrote:
Hey don't be a dick I read it and tried several times, and if YOU can't read I said that it does not work. Sorry for going out of my way to try and find another way to donate to your server.
it works for me "-_-
Back to top Go down
lonnie
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: How to donate to TrueStory?   How to donate to TrueStory? I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:55 pm

I am not trying to be a jerk honestly, and I have tried several times to change the languages and everything but I can't. I am going to give up on donating that way but if there is another way (perhaps like I mentioned earlier, providing me with the e-mail address) I would still like to do that. I see on the PayPal website homepage you can send money to an e-mail address for someone who has an account. If there is another way I would be interested in that as well, please let me know if anyone has any suggestions. Thank you.

LONNIE
Back to top Go down
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

PostSubject: Re: How to donate to TrueStory?   How to donate to TrueStory? I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 11:12 pm

If this is too hard already then just give up at all, that's what you're trying to reach anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to donate to TrueStory?   How to donate to TrueStory? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to donate to TrueStory?
Page 1 of 1