TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
How to donate? Read it here I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
How to donate? Read it here I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
How to donate? Read it here I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
How to donate? Read it here I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
How to donate? Read it here I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
How to donate? Read it here I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
How to donate? Read it here I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
How to donate? Read it here I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
How to donate? Read it here I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

How to donate? Read it here

Go down 

Is this usefull information?
Yes.
How to donate? Read it here I_vote_lcap0%How to donate? Read it here I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No.
How to donate? Read it here I_vote_lcap0%How to donate? Read it here I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I have no idea.
 0% [ 0 ]
I'd like to make a suggestion.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

Male Number of posts : 704
In game Name : Faithless
Registration date : 2008-10-18

How to donate? Read it here Empty
PostSubject: How to donate? Read it here   How to donate? Read it here I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:12 pm

Hello, I've seen many requests of doing the server 24/7.

I asked my dad and he said that I can put the server on for 24/7 if I get donated (earn money from it).

Even if it's just €0,50 for a few people it's fine already. I take big amounts and small amounts.

One donator point costs $10 (€7,50), Nara can show you what you can do with the points.

Donation will be rewarded!

Contact Faithless

Click to Donate
To change the language insert the amount of money you wish then click the button "Totaal bijwerken". Then where you see "Land" click the box next to it and make it to your own language and then you should be able to read it.

(Euro's)

(Dollars)
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com/

How to donate? Read it here
Page 1 of 1