TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
NARUTOS GM Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
NARUTOS GM Application I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
NARUTOS GM Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
NARUTOS GM Application I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
NARUTOS GM Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
NARUTOS GM Application I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
NARUTOS GM Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
NARUTOS GM Application I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
NARUTOS GM Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

NARUTOS GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naruto1010
Naruto1010

Male Number of posts : 20
In game Name : Naruto
Registration date : 2009-03-11

NARUTOS GM Application Empty
PostSubject: NARUTOS GM Application   NARUTOS GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:31 am

1)Where you are from?

I'm from Brooklyn, New York

2)Have you had experience before?

No I don't but I would like to have the experience and you would be the perfect person to teach me.

3)Why should we pick you?

You should choose me because well I don't know why you should choose me but Mama, KingTurk and Abyss know me very well and they know that I'll do Very good and because I like to be online most of the time. Also because I'm from a different time-zone. So that helps.

4)Why do you want to become a GM?

I want to be a GM because I'm sick and tired of seeing hackers when I play and I'm also tired of people like Abyss taking advantage of there power and keep putting people in jail for no reason.

5)Where have you played before?

I've played the regular MapleStory and a little bit of LastStory but this one it my favorite. ( :

6)Are you familiar with the commands?

No I'm not familiar with them but I would like to learn I'd tackle that task like it was my lunch, and it would be fun to learn something new.

7)How do you react on other people their questions?

Well it Depends on the question, I mean if its something like where's a store at or where can they find an item or items at or a certain person, place or thing is at then i will be more then happy to take them there. But if by chance they keep asking me the same questions over and over again then I'll have to ignore them or ask them kindly to stop asking the same questions.

8)Tell something about yourself. Say things that can let me choose just you, do special things.

My name is Joshua (Naruto) Hernandez, and I love computers there like my life. I'm 15 and I built my own computer at the age of 7, I speak more then decent english. I love to learn new things and really get into them.. I like to play online games and video games, I weight about 110, Brown hair, green eyes. I love to play this game the most, sometimes I wish I had the power of a GM so that I can stop those who like to bully and hack, I even made my own Auto-Ban and Anti-Hack programs too, so if you was to choose me to be a GM I would be a good Edition. ( :

If you want to make a chance meet me in game and let me learn you better.

If you would like to speak to me in person my guys name is Naruto..... Hope to see you soon.
What a Face What a Face What a Face sunny sunny

Last edited by Naruto1010 on Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
versenawinto

Male Number of posts : 31
In game Name : Xiunis
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: RE:your gm application   NARUTOS GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:48 am

good luck dude,remember to write saying you speak decent english too,please dont forget Faithless spelt familiar wrongly.I feel quite sad now because i did something retardedly stupid to my comp and it almost couldnt work=(

Xiunis
Back to top Go down
Mama
True Forum Member
True Forum Member
Mama

Female Number of posts : 102
In game Name : Mama
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: NARUTOS GM Application   NARUTOS GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:51 pm

It's not bad naruto =)
goodluck ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NARUTOS GM Application   NARUTOS GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NARUTOS GM Application
Page 1 of 1