TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
♫ Spadez < Re-Do > 2nd GM Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
♫ Spadez < Re-Do > 2nd GM Application I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
♫ Spadez < Re-Do > 2nd GM Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
♫ Spadez < Re-Do > 2nd GM Application I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
♫ Spadez < Re-Do > 2nd GM Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
♫ Spadez < Re-Do > 2nd GM Application I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
♫ Spadez < Re-Do > 2nd GM Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
♫ Spadez < Re-Do > 2nd GM Application I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
♫ Spadez < Re-Do > 2nd GM Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

♫ Spadez < Re-Do > 2nd GM Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spadez
True Member
True Member
Spadez

Male Number of posts : 91
In game Name : ♫Spadez
Registration date : 2008-11-13

♫ Spadez < Re-Do > 2nd GM Application Empty
PostSubject: ♫ Spadez < Re-Do > 2nd GM Application   ♫ Spadez < Re-Do > 2nd GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:14 pm

Okays, Fine. I'll redo my app. ==. .

Introduction ( My add on. )
- My name's Brian. 16 This year. My IGN is Spadez. Feel free to add me in your buddy list.

Where you are from?
- Singapore. ( GMT+8.00 ).

Have you had experience before?
- I DO have experience of being a GameMaster. I Draw a clear line between friends and GM duties. If i have to, I will ban friends. Be it close or not, they broke the rule and thats their punishment.

Why should we pick you?
- Im going to be abit bias on this part. Why you should pick me? If you were to pick me, I believe i can do a good job in maintaining a hack-free community in TrueStory. I believe hackers must be banned as they're using a cheap way of leveling and getting better then others.
I feel that the number GMs in the server is quite small. Thus, not enough to patrol around. Since Im from a different timezone, whenever i do my patroling, Im actually helping to keep the server in peace at night in your timezone.

versenawinto wrote:
1)Why should we pick you?(the question)
quote:Why you should pick me?
Should have been: Why should you pick me?

The reason why Faith put 'we' instead of you is because he also listens to other GMs / Players opinion about the candidate. (:

Ancient wrote:
And besides, is it only faiths opinion that matters to you?

Okays. Im going to emphasize what i meant. Overall, Faith's Decision is like, 50% of the whole thing? Having Faith's decision is like having half the war won. So, If the other players were to chip in opinions about me, I dont mind at all. I just want a fair decision of GM applications. (:

Why do you want to become a GM?
- My application of being a GameMaster is almost the same goal as anyone. I would want to help fellow Maplers with their doubts in game. Noone deserves to be ignored in TrueStory. As mentioned in the ' Why should we pick you ' part, I want to ban hackers.

Mama wrote:
Quote :
- I can judge hackers frm one look. (: <It's obvious to see with stupid names.>
You fail at this part?
Decent gamers with decent names still hack =O

What i can say from this quote from Mama is, yes, I DO look at players with lame names. That is my way of looking into POTENTIAL hackers.
I agree that decent players with decent names can still hack. But, THINK. Will they hack at the very 1st time they play? Some yes, some no.
People are not that stupid to hack at the very beginning they play. But, Faith, I suggest you take away the player command that goes @online. I noticed it can also track GameMasters online. By having this command, Hackers can CHECK whether any GMs are online before they start to hack 'safely'.

Where have you played before?
- I have played in AsianStory, Being a part time Gamemaster. AegisMS, a full time Gamemaster. AddicStory & SpadezStory, Being its owner.
All servers have closed down.

Are you familliar with the commands?
- As being a GameMaster before, I am familiar with the GameMaster commands.

How do you react on other people their questions?
- Reacting on people questions vary on WHAT they're asking. If they're asking the most common , lame question, '' Can i have mesos please? ''. '' Can u give me something? ''. '' Can you train me? '', I'll pass it off as a stupid question and tell them, '' Know the rules of a GM before asking all this questions.''. But, if they're asking for NPC help or others, I'll tell them what they need to do.

Tell something about yourself. Say things that can let me choose just you, do special things.
- 1st of all, Im easy-going. I can be very friendly, but if you choose to irritate me, you're in deep shit. I know Basic scripting such as NPC scripting, Editing drops, Spawning npcs in maps.

If you want to make a chance meet me in game and let me learn you better.
- This is 100% Up to you. I dont mind you meeting me again.

Hope i did a better application. =x
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com
Ancient
Game Master
Game Master
Ancient

Male Number of posts : 223
In game Name : Ancient
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: RE   ♫ Spadez < Re-Do > 2nd GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:40 pm

Yeep, Faith listens/asks us aswell.

and ofc his opinion is the best..

But he wouldnt pick one me and kabz0r couldnt stand i think..

-(Note to all) So many applications, so less time ><
Back to top Go down
Potassium
Potassium

Male Number of posts : 49
In game Name : Potassium
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: ♫ Spadez < Re-Do > 2nd GM Application   ♫ Spadez < Re-Do > 2nd GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:32 pm

Spadez wrote:
But, Faith, I suggest you take away the player command that goes @online.

Okay, do you know that some players uses the @online command to track down hackers? So, I feel that it's a rather useful command for some players who enjoy nailing down hackers. I think Faith should just disable the @online command from showing GM's name. Also, since there are few gm in this server, it's easy to track for them if they are online.

P.S. I know some viewers may think that i hack by what i had typed. However, all viewers are free to nail me down as a hacker.(with prove of course) GMs are also welcomed to ban me if i hack. On the other hand, if i get banned for reasons that are unreasonable, i will still have the rights to post for a ban appeal. Right?
Back to top Go down
Mama
True Forum Member
True Forum Member
Mama

Female Number of posts : 102
In game Name : Mama
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: ♫ Spadez < Re-Do > 2nd GM Application   ♫ Spadez < Re-Do > 2nd GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:07 pm

I don't agree with taking off the @commands (or just check out the GMs name).
The reason is simple. How will gamers know which GM is on?
I'm sure that not many knows ALL the GMs names(even though there are only 3 now).
Back to top Go down
Spadez
True Member
True Member
Spadez

PostSubject: Re: ♫ Spadez < Re-Do > 2nd GM Application   ♫ Spadez < Re-Do > 2nd GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:21 am

But who knows? They will EVENTUALLY know about the GM names when some players keep shouting their names :3.
Back to top Go down
Spadez
True Member
True Member
Spadez

PostSubject: Re: ♫ Spadez < Re-Do > 2nd GM Application   ♫ Spadez < Re-Do > 2nd GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:22 am

Potassium wrote:
Spadez wrote:
But, Faith, I suggest you take away the player command that goes @online.

Okay, do you know that some players uses the @online command to track down hackers? So, I feel that it's a rather useful command for some players who enjoy nailing down hackers. I think Faith should just disable the @online command from showing GM's name. Also, since there are few gm in this server, it's easy to track for them if they are online.

P.S. I know some viewers may think that i hack by what i had typed. However, all viewers are free to nail me down as a hacker.(with prove of course) GMs are also welcomed to ban me if i hack. On the other hand, if i get banned for reasons that are unreasonable, i will still have the rights to post for a ban appeal. Right?

Lols. Agreed. x: . I dont mind him not taking it away but, at least disable it from tracking down fellow GMs. (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♫ Spadez < Re-Do > 2nd GM Application   ♫ Spadez < Re-Do > 2nd GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

♫ Spadez < Re-Do > 2nd GM Application
Page 1 of 1