TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
Calvin's [2nd] GM Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
Calvin's [2nd] GM Application I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
Calvin's [2nd] GM Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
Calvin's [2nd] GM Application I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
Calvin's [2nd] GM Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
Calvin's [2nd] GM Application I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
Calvin's [2nd] GM Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
Calvin's [2nd] GM Application I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
Calvin's [2nd] GM Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

Calvin's [2nd] GM Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Calviin
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Calvin's [2nd] GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Calvin's [2nd] GM Application   Calvin's [2nd] GM Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:46 pm

Where you are from?

My name is Calvin Yuen. I'm from New York City. I live in Eastern Standard Time. On holidays i will be on for a LONG LONG time. Probably as much as i am on the weekends.

Have you had experience before?

Uhm no but i'm very familiar witht he commands because i have been studying them. Im very experianced to the server. Im devoted to it. This is my 5th server i've been on. And i'm getting used to it so i'll stick to it for a long time.

Why should we pick you?

Well i'm very active on the weekends. Im nice and im familiar with all of the GM's. I've also finally come to notice my mistakes. i play ALOT on the weekends. And i've noticed most hackers on Midnight (EST). Since im on in the weekend midnight i will be able to ban many hackers who think they can get away. I'm in special placement so i'm very intelligent. I realize if i take the position of a GM i will have to be more mature than i am now. I know have alot to learn. I have too much free time now that i graduated Japanese school. Also i've been in the server for a long time now. About 4 months.

Why do you want to become a GM?

I want to become a GM because Im on Truestory on different times than the majority of the GM's. Where i live, Faithless goes to seep around 4:30PM EST and So does Madz0r and Willem. Only Element is on the same timezone as i am.

Where have you played before?

I've played in TwilightMS, SydneyMS, AkaiMS, DracoStory, and GenesisMS.

Are you familliar with the commands?

As a matter of fact yes i am. I have a GM handbook but i know it doesnt note all the commands. So i'll be willing to learn more of the custom GM commands if there are any. But since i know this server as a creative server i know there would be custom commands.

How do you react on other people their questions?

Well if it was something about lvling i'd suggest them to places i know are good for specifically their job. Also since i have lots of rebirths i know how to help younger rebirthers who dont know where to train.

If the question was like "GM LVL HELP PL0X!!!!!" i'd answer saying "Sorry as a GM i am not allowed to train other people as it is a disadvantage to other people"

If the question was like "MESOS PL0X?!?!" id say " Uhm if you vote you will get 10mil"

(Tell something about yourself) Say things that can let me choose just you, do special things.

I'm very creative with events. When i say im creative with events i will be willing to host GUILD WARS in OX Quiz.(Last man standing in there guild wins) I'll try to think of more ideas. Also i am a fluent english speaker.

If i become a GM i would devote 65% of my time to ban hackers and 20% to help people. And the other 15% is having fun.

If you want to make a chance meet me in game and let me learn you better.

Well all the GM's know me well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aim.com
Mama
True Forum Member
True Forum Member
Mama

Female Number of posts : 102
In game Name : Mama
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's [2nd] GM Application   Calvin's [2nd] GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:25 am

Woohoo!! Calviin joined the challenge ^^
Back to top Go down
Calviin
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's [2nd] GM Application   Calvin's [2nd] GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:33 am

Lol ok?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aim.com
Potassium
Potassium

Male Number of posts : 49
In game Name : Potassium
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's [2nd] GM Application   Calvin's [2nd] GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:50 pm

Calviin wrote:

Well if it was something about lvling i'd suggest them to places i know are good for specifically their job. Also since i have lots of rebirths i know how to help younger rebirthers who dont know where to train.

If the question was like "MESOS PL0X?!?!" id say " Uhm if you vote you will get 10mil"

If i become a GM i would devote 65% of my time to ban hackers and 20% to help people. And the other 15% is having fun.

Firstly, my reply might be a little ( or just ) off topic so please do not start flaming and all. Thank you in advanced.

Okay, on to my reply.

Calvin, you stated that with your high rebirths you can help people who don't know where to train. However, on my point of view, emphasis on the "my", you don't need high rebirths to know where to train, it's just experience in the game. So everyone can be able to help in this matter. So I think this isn't one of the so called "advantages" in any gm application.

Also, you will not get 10mil if you vote. You'll only get 10k NX cash. I just wanted to correct you that you do not set the "prize" for voting.

You claimed that you'll spent 65% ,which is most, of your time banning hackers. However, it seems that you were banned for hacking. For this, please correct me if i'm wrong.

Viewers are all welcomed to come forth to comment on my reply but most importantly, no flaming please.

Last of all, Thank you all viewers for not flaming. (i think)
Back to top Go down
[ZN]Arch
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
[ZN]Arch

Female Number of posts : 334
In game Name : Kylie/ZNArch
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's [2nd] GM Application   Calvin's [2nd] GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:59 am

Well, alkali metal, before Calvin reapplied, the reward for voting is 10 M, I'm not sure when they changed it to 10 K NX, but okay.... Calvin did spend 65% of his time catching hackers with a former player, Haha (Eve). If you looked at the "Hackers Report" section, you would see. I'm not sure if he's been banned for hacking, but if he had, I'm pretty sure he has made up for his mistakes by now. There was previously a police force in TS, you know?
Back to top Go down
http://completezone.proboards.com
Potassium
Potassium

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's [2nd] GM Application   Calvin's [2nd] GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:29 am

I knew there was a so called " police force " in TS before the wipe, officially or not i don't know. What I know is that there are lots of hackers out there recently. However, since the "police force" isn't there anymore, normal players are the only one nailing down hackers. Being a so-called " ex-police officer ", Calvin shouldn't have hacked in the first place, especially when he used to catch hackers himself. In real life, once you go to jail, get a police record, it'll always be there, haunting you. You'll never be fully trusted again by the society, by the people. You may reply " That's is a case in real life, this is a game." But in the end, I don't make the decision on whether or not he becomes a GM, Faith does.
Back to top Go down
[ZN]Arch
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
[ZN]Arch

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's [2nd] GM Application   Calvin's [2nd] GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:52 am

Yeah, you're right. However, even if he does have a record haunting him, it's not like it's impossible for him to "turn a new leaf". Besides, no one is ever fully trusted by society in the first place, as no one is completely altruistic. If I were to walk into anywhere, even my teacher's office, I wouldn't be trusted there. People might think that I'm stealing or cheating. What you mean is that one will never fully be thought of in a positive or neutral way.
Back to top Go down
Potassium
Potassium

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's [2nd] GM Application   Calvin's [2nd] GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:43 am

Still the decision lies with Faith right?

P.S. my hard-earned liths gone ( server crashed )
Back to top Go down
[ZN]Arch
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
[ZN]Arch

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's [2nd] GM Application   Calvin's [2nd] GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:56 am

Yeah, so record shouldn't matter TOO much.
Back to top Go down
Potassium
Potassium

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's [2nd] GM Application   Calvin's [2nd] GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:15 pm

Depend on who is to judge?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calvin's [2nd] GM Application   Calvin's [2nd] GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calvin's [2nd] GM Application
Page 1 of 1