TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
iiDuck's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
iiDuck's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
iiDuck's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
iiDuck's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
iiDuck's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
iiDuck's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
iiDuck's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
iiDuck's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
iiDuck's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

iiDuck's GM Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iiDuck
Beginner
Beginner

Female Number of posts : 7
In game Name : iiDuck
Registration date : 2009-03-14

iiDuck's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: iiDuck's GM Application.   iiDuck's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:02 am

Where are you from?
-I am from New York, Queens.

Have you had experience before?
-Yes, I have had experience playing Maplestory in general. I have played in several private servers such as: Dragonstory, Angerfistms, Berserkms, DeSums, and now Truestory.

Why should we pick you?
-I should be chosen to become one of Truestory's GMs because I am very considerate, logical and bland. I am mature and serious about important situations, and can be comical at the right times. I will, and do NOT favor characters over other characters, and will treat all players equally in need. I will also vote for Truestory whenever I get the chance to.

Why do you want to become a GM?
-I would want to become a GM because I am very patient, and know that I, personally can handle new online players. It is not in my intention to become a GM for the skills and power over others, but to make other's experience in Truestory, the best it can possibly be. Being a GM to me also means having responsiblility and the hands of liability. I not only want to have fun in the server, but to help out and make other's have fun too.

Are you familiar with the commands?
-I am somewhat familiar with the commands. I know that there is no such reason for banning when the player has done nothing wrong to provoke the banning and that there is reasoning behind actions. Some of the GM commands that I know are: !item , !drop , !warphere , !spawn and !map .
How do you react on other people their question?
-I always answer questions [unless I am away] regardless of how stupid and idiotic the question may be. If the player does ask a question in a blunt and impolite tone, I will ask them to repeat their question over to me in a mannerly way, otherwise, I am always open to questions as long as they are reasonable and can be understood.

Tell me something about yourself. Say things that can let me chooose just youo, do special things.
-I am 14 years old, female. Many of my friends call me Micki as a nickname, so I prefer everyone else to do so too. I love sports, and in school, I play soccer, volleyball, swimming and basketball. I have musical talent in addition to that. I used to play the violin, guitar and flute, but am currently playing just the piano. I am rather calm when it comes to drama, and just plays it cool. I love the outside world and how there are so many things in life yet to explore!

If you want to make a chance, meet me in game and let me learn you better.
-Sure, I am looking forward to meeting you in the game. My IGN [ in game name ] is iiDuck.

(Decent English is really important!)

---------------------------

Goodluck to all of you players out there. lol!

Last edited by iiDuck on Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

Male Number of posts : 704
In game Name : Faithless
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: iiDuck's GM Application.   iiDuck's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:53 am

You are not really active? What makes you suitable for GM then?
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com/
iiDuck
Beginner
Beginner

Female Number of posts : 7
In game Name : iiDuck
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Reply Towards Activeness.   iiDuck's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 2:16 am

confused I am suitable for being a GM, and am not lacking activeness. If there are claims saying that I am not active, I will do my best to be active online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iiDuck's GM Application.   iiDuck's GM Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iiDuck's GM Application.
Page 1 of 1