TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
Truestory police force~ (HaHa & Kenzee) ~Faithy read please! I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
Truestory police force~ (HaHa & Kenzee) ~Faithy read please! I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
Truestory police force~ (HaHa & Kenzee) ~Faithy read please! I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
Truestory police force~ (HaHa & Kenzee) ~Faithy read please! I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
Truestory police force~ (HaHa & Kenzee) ~Faithy read please! I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
Truestory police force~ (HaHa & Kenzee) ~Faithy read please! I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
Truestory police force~ (HaHa & Kenzee) ~Faithy read please! I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
Truestory police force~ (HaHa & Kenzee) ~Faithy read please! I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
Truestory police force~ (HaHa & Kenzee) ~Faithy read please! I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

Truestory police force~ (HaHa & Kenzee) ~Faithy read please!

Go down 
+2
Haha
Kenzy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenzy
True Forum Member
True Forum Member
Kenzy

Male Number of posts : 144
In game Name : KenzeeSmexee -- Lvl 2 Bowman O.o
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Truestory police force~ (HaHa & Kenzee) ~Faithy read please! Empty
PostSubject: Truestory police force~ (HaHa & Kenzee) ~Faithy read please!   Truestory police force~ (HaHa & Kenzee) ~Faithy read please! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:30 pm

Okay, I haven't talked to HaHa about it yet, but Truestory Police Force is the team that catches hackers when GMs are busy or offline. We report them on the forums usually but if a GM is online then we just go running to them. Okay, getting to the point, we [Haha and Kenzy] think that the Police force should get access to certain commands, like being able to have the hide skill, !map, !jail, !dc and !warp. Obviously we'd have to confirm they are hacking, so as to not wrongly accuse them. Just sounds like a good plan.
Back to top Go down
Haha
Haha

Female Number of posts : 47
In game Name : Haha
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Truestory police force~ (HaHa & Kenzee) ~Faithy read please!   Truestory police force~ (HaHa & Kenzee) ~Faithy read please! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:48 am

ehhh. i personally dont care about all those commands.

hide, banning, and GM reports are all we really need.

other than that i agree.

i am on late at night when there are no gms online for me to inform of hackers.

just a suggestion. but if you take a peek at the hacker report section, you will see we do our fair share of hacker catching.

with these skills and maybe some new ones we can catch even more.

if this doesnt happen. i really dont care. ill still continue what we do now.
Back to top Go down
Kenzy
True Forum Member
True Forum Member
Kenzy

PostSubject: Re: Truestory police force~ (HaHa & Kenzee) ~Faithy read please!   Truestory police force~ (HaHa & Kenzee) ~Faithy read please! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 3:52 am

Well said, Eve. ^^
Back to top Go down
Hokato
True Forum Member
True Forum Member
Hokato

Male Number of posts : 116
In game Name : Hokato, McCain
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: sdfsdfsdfsdfsdf   Truestory police force~ (HaHa & Kenzee) ~Faithy read please! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 4:57 am

Yeah, but if you guys got these commands wouldnt it be fair to the other people that catch hackers? Afterall it is a players duty anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/dotdotdotdote
Cassiee
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
Cassiee

Female Number of posts : 275
In game Name : Cassie
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Truestory police force~ (HaHa & Kenzee) ~Faithy read please!   Truestory police force~ (HaHa & Kenzee) ~Faithy read please! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:41 am

Actually, the only thing you guys would need is either...
!warp and !hide

im not really in with the whole !dc, !jail thing.
or even !warp... seeing how it would just make more work for me and other GM's on the long run, assuming we get the most ridiculous complaints ever.
"GMMMM IS TOO HARD TO TRAIN, PLS LEVEL ME" *during a 1500x rate weekend*
LOL.

The only thing i would really suggest you use is !hide,
but im guess this whole police force thing is up to faithy and the other GM's.
;3
Back to top Go down
Haha
Haha

Female Number of posts : 47
In game Name : Haha
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Truestory police force~ (HaHa & Kenzee) ~Faithy read please!   Truestory police force~ (HaHa & Kenzee) ~Faithy read please! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:56 am

yea, im not even into this whole idea so much

as hokato said,

our duty.

i just kinda came up with this police force for Fun.

but hide would help a tiny bit.
Back to top Go down
Cassiee
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
Cassiee

Female Number of posts : 275
In game Name : Cassie
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Truestory police force~ (HaHa & Kenzee) ~Faithy read please!   Truestory police force~ (HaHa & Kenzee) ~Faithy read please! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 5:55 am

yeah, i can see where youre coming from for this.
The only thing im really trying to imply is that, i dont want people to be like OMG, WHY THEY HAVE HIDE? HUHH, I WANN HIDE PLSS GM. SO UNFAIR.

You know?
And if you DO have hide, i expect NONE of you to smega that youre better than anyone. COUGH.
:]

Plus, when youre in hide, no attacking, or training WHATSOEVER. When youre in hide, and you start attacking things, people will think you hack or something, and since you dont exactly have white background text when you talk, or a GM symbol floating over your head, i can foreshadow some event where a person would make a BIG deal about the smallest things.

Im not gonna name anyone, but all i can say is... its been shown on my GM application. LOL. :'/

One thing i have in mind is, maybe we could make new accounts.
make a character on the account, and have a [P] tag in your new character's name.
To designate that youre part of the TS police force?
Idk.
and only that account, youll have the [P] tag, and the commands.
Like, basically. We'll make the account, so we know the password, and account ID so we can periodically check if youre training or not. Which i trust you and all, just some precautionary stuff so we avoid things like people complaining about this.

I think making a new account with your police commands is much for US to control, since im not really into the whole idea of having your main account/character be able to use !hide
Too much complications.

Like i said, this all really up to faithy, i dont have a single word on this ;3
Back to top Go down
[ZN]Arch
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
[ZN]Arch

Female Number of posts : 334
In game Name : Kylie/ZNArch
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Truestory police force~ (HaHa & Kenzee) ~Faithy read please!   Truestory police force~ (HaHa & Kenzee) ~Faithy read please! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:23 am

All you really need is !cheaters (or is that already available for ppl)?
Back to top Go down
http://completezone.proboards.com
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

Male Number of posts : 704
In game Name : Faithless
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Truestory police force~ (HaHa & Kenzee) ~Faithy read please!   Truestory police force~ (HaHa & Kenzee) ~Faithy read please! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:30 am

Question: Why did Wizet found out diffrent jobs? (Like SuperGM)? Maybe cuz there should be diffrences?
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com/
Kenzy
True Forum Member
True Forum Member
Kenzy

PostSubject: Re: Truestory police force~ (HaHa & Kenzee) ~Faithy read please!   Truestory police force~ (HaHa & Kenzee) ~Faithy read please! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:19 am

Cassiee wrote:
yeah, i can see where youre coming from for this.
The only thing im really trying to imply is that, i dont want people to be like OMG, WHY THEY HAVE HIDE? HUHH, I WANN HIDE PLSS GM. SO UNFAIR.

You know?
And if you DO have hide, i expect NONE of you to smega that youre better than anyone. COUGH.
:]

Plus, when youre in hide, no attacking, or training WHATSOEVER. When youre in hide, and you start attacking things, people will think you hack or something, and since you dont exactly have white background text when you talk, or a GM symbol floating over your head, i can foreshadow some event where a person would make a BIG deal about the smallest things.

Im not gonna name anyone, but all i can say is... its been shown on my GM application. LOL. :'/

One thing i have in mind is, maybe we could make new accounts.
make a character on the account, and have a [P] tag in your new character's name.
To designate that youre part of the TS police force?
Idk.
and only that account, youll have the [P] tag, and the commands.
Like, basically. We'll make the account, so we know the password, and account ID so we can periodically check if youre training or not. Which i trust you and all, just some precautionary stuff so we avoid things like people complaining about this.

I think making a new account with your police commands is much for US to control, since im not really into the whole idea of having your main account/character be able to use !hide
Too much complications.

Like i said, this all really up to faithy, i dont have a single word on this ;3

Alright, this sounds like a REALLY good plan. It's obviously not up to any of us, but we should definitely find out Faithy's opinion. The whole 'new account with a [P] tag' sounds good, but if we can't train on those accounts then how will we survive in places where hackers go like Zak? I can't wait to know if we can go through with this. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Truestory police force~ (HaHa & Kenzee) ~Faithy read please!   Truestory police force~ (HaHa & Kenzee) ~Faithy read please! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Truestory police force~ (HaHa & Kenzee) ~Faithy read please!
Page 1 of 1