TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
Sansar - Bıkana Kadar [Lirik] I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
Sansar - Bıkana Kadar [Lirik] I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
Sansar - Bıkana Kadar [Lirik] I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
Sansar - Bıkana Kadar [Lirik] I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
Sansar - Bıkana Kadar [Lirik] I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
Sansar - Bıkana Kadar [Lirik] I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
Sansar - Bıkana Kadar [Lirik] I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
Sansar - Bıkana Kadar [Lirik] I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
Sansar - Bıkana Kadar [Lirik] I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

Sansar - Bıkana Kadar [Lirik]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShiningViet

ShiningViet

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Sansar - Bıkana Kadar [Lirik] Empty
PostSubject: ShiningViet's Gm App   Sansar - Bıkana Kadar [Lirik] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:59 pm

My name is Chris and i would like to have a chance to become a GM

Where you are from?
-Right now I live in Southern California. It is hot as hell and dry..But friendly community(I think)

Have you had experience before?
-I do not have experience as a gm BUT i have played GMS for about 4 years to this day. I know a lot about Maple. My friend was trying to create a server but he abandoned it so i still have a gm book..

Why should we pick you?
-I think you should pick me because i could get along with people easily. I am also very educated about Maple. I would host plenty of events and ect. I am also kind and caring. I would listen everyone's needs or complaints. I would also take judgement and ban people who disrupts the community or uses plenty of sexual language that may offend others.

Why do you want to become a GM?
-I want to become a GM because i have always wanted to feel needed on Maple or some sort. I also want to help others if they have a certain problem in the Maple world. I feel like i could help plenty of people if given the chance. I could also ban the people who deserves it or crosses the line completely.

Where have you played before?
-Wow..Uhh i have played on..AncientMS, DracoMS, JokerMS, GlobalMS, SLPinStory, PStory, DeFusion MapleStory, and SakuraMS

Are you familiar with the commands?
-Actually i am not familiar but I can assure you that i wil get used to it sooner or later. I am a quick learner and i think i could get the commands down in about 3 weeks.

How do you react on other people their questions?
-Uhh I think you mean how do you react when people ask questions.. So.. I am a very good listener. I will help resolve their issue and deal with it personally. I would make sure that the solution is fair. One example would be, if 2 people were arguing. I would make sure that the answer to the problem is right for both of them instead of just one.

(Tell something about yourself) Say things that can let me choose just you, do special things.
-Well, I have great grades in school but i am not a nerd.. Im trying to learn how to play the electric guitar so i can have a unique hobbie. Well creative hobbie. I could use logic easily in MapleStory. I usually could tell people by how they react to certain things. I also hate it when i see friends who are in trouble so I want to talk to them and help them vope with their feelings. I guess that means i am very caring. I have helped plenty of Beginners before by giving them things that they ask for. In real Life, i get ticked off sometimes but i try not to take it out on another person.

If you want to make a chance meet me in game and let me learn you better.
Find me =] ShiningViet
Back to top Go down
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

Male Number of posts : 704
In game Name : Faithless
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Sansar - Bıkana Kadar [Lirik]   Sansar - Bıkana Kadar [Lirik] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:37 pm

Hey, I also had good marks on school, but still I didn't really liked it Razz anywayz, I think your english is pretty good (it should be since you live in the USA o.O (I think Embarassed )
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com/
ShiningViet

ShiningViet

PostSubject: Haha thanks   Sansar - Bıkana Kadar [Lirik] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:08 am

Yea its true I live in the U.S of A =] And I had some rough times in school but hey, can't let bad grades and pressure keep ya down! lol!
Back to top Go down
ShiningViet

ShiningViet

PostSubject: Coco   Sansar - Bıkana Kadar [Lirik] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:10 am

LMFAO FAITHLESS! I clicked on coco and rofl "ShiningViet" Naaah J/K xD!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sansar - Bıkana Kadar [Lirik]   Sansar - Bıkana Kadar [Lirik] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sansar - Bıkana Kadar [Lirik]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrueStory :: In Game things. :: Help / Request / Suggestions.-
Jump to: