TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
Steak's GameMaster Application. I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
Steak's GameMaster Application. I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
Steak's GameMaster Application. I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
Steak's GameMaster Application. I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
Steak's GameMaster Application. I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
Steak's GameMaster Application. I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
Steak's GameMaster Application. I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
Steak's GameMaster Application. I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
Steak's GameMaster Application. I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

Steak's GameMaster Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
damurhot

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Steak's GameMaster Application. Empty
PostSubject: Steak's GameMaster Application.   Steak's GameMaster Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:44 am

Where you are from? I am from Los Angeles.

Have you had experience before?Yes i have, i have been gm in only 1 server because i only applied in that server. it was GoSuMS i had really fun being gm and learned the stuff ur aloud to do and not aloud to.

Why should we pick you?Because i actually care about your server i bet like half the gamemaster applications just want to be a gm to abuse there powers.

Why do you want to become a GM?So i can support your community and help out with players and i will literally go to the first map and answer anyquestion for any beginners.

Where have you played before? i dont understand this. O-o

Are you fermilliar with the commands?Yes i am.

How do you react on other people their questions?If i dont know it i just say "i dont know" or if i do iwill tell them.

Iwill try to be on server atleast 5hrs+ so ican help players out and not abuse powers :] i just want to help people not abuse powers and show off and say EVERYONE u have to listen 2 me because im a gm im not like that i reallycare so ihope u pick me.

AND.... POTATOS FTW MUHAHAHAH
Back to top Go down
[ZN]Arch
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
[ZN]Arch

Female Number of posts : 334
In game Name : Kylie/ZNArch
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Steak's GameMaster Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steak's GameMaster Application.   Steak's GameMaster Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:48 am

There's a new requirement. You need to know how to script... can you?
Back to top Go down
http://completezone.proboards.com

Steak's GameMaster Application.
Page 1 of 1