TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
Redeem Trophys for money/Putting in a Guide Section I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
Redeem Trophys for money/Putting in a Guide Section I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
Redeem Trophys for money/Putting in a Guide Section I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
Redeem Trophys for money/Putting in a Guide Section I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
Redeem Trophys for money/Putting in a Guide Section I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
Redeem Trophys for money/Putting in a Guide Section I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
Redeem Trophys for money/Putting in a Guide Section I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
Redeem Trophys for money/Putting in a Guide Section I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
Redeem Trophys for money/Putting in a Guide Section I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

Redeem Trophys for money/Putting in a Guide Section

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassiee
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
Cassiee

Female Number of posts : 275
In game Name : Cassie
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Redeem Trophys for money/Putting in a Guide Section Empty
PostSubject: Redeem Trophys for money/Putting in a Guide Section   Redeem Trophys for money/Putting in a Guide Section I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:38 am

I think redeeming your trophies for money, after buying them is a good idea,
since you can use trophys to buy say.. "personally scrollled items", and sometimes it might be this uber 171 atk stonetooth sword.
And 2.1b isnt enough, or even say you trade again to give another 2.1b to make 4.2b
But basically, to avoid alot of scamming threads (which dont exist... YET, we never know what will happen since TS is a growing community)

And, the fact that, after you unlock all the trophy custom items, the point of trophys is just useless.
And the fact that youre very limited on spending money, since... white scrolls are now 300m each.

IDK, maybe i havent taken in the fact that you guys DO have to spend time scripting another NPC.

;3

I just thought it was a little good add-on to the server,

&& EDIT: Do you think you could add a guide section to the forums?
Like, wasnt hellsing making a whole TrueStory tut?
and, i have a rebirth tut since i realize whenever i ask someone to help me rebirth (THE RIGHT WAY) theyre like, omfg THAT WORKS? (btw, its the... hit zak arms, rebirth, then friend finish off, gain 150+ levels, kind of rebirth technique people use :] )
Back to top Go down
Calviin
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Redeem Trophys for money/Putting in a Guide Section   Redeem Trophys for money/Putting in a Guide Section I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:24 pm

Lol i just noticed Cassie referred to my godly stonetooth which isnt godly campared to prolly what she made
Back to top Go down
http://www.aim.com
Calviin
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Redeem Trophys for money/Putting in a Guide Section   Redeem Trophys for money/Putting in a Guide Section I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:26 pm

And btw for rebirth i just get to lvl 200 first by destroying zak arms then i kill the 1st form of pap b4 i rebirth and then rebirth and use my birth and gain like 136 lvls
Back to top Go down
http://www.aim.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redeem Trophys for money/Putting in a Guide Section   Redeem Trophys for money/Putting in a Guide Section I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redeem Trophys for money/Putting in a Guide Section
Page 1 of 1