TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
HOŞGELDİNİZ...Buyrun burada Tanışalım... I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
HOŞGELDİNİZ...Buyrun burada Tanışalım... I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
HOŞGELDİNİZ...Buyrun burada Tanışalım... I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
HOŞGELDİNİZ...Buyrun burada Tanışalım... I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
HOŞGELDİNİZ...Buyrun burada Tanışalım... I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
HOŞGELDİNİZ...Buyrun burada Tanışalım... I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
HOŞGELDİNİZ...Buyrun burada Tanışalım... I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
HOŞGELDİNİZ...Buyrun burada Tanışalım... I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
HOŞGELDİNİZ...Buyrun burada Tanışalım... I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

HOŞGELDİNİZ...Buyrun burada Tanışalım...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

Male Number of posts : 704
In game Name : Faithless
Registration date : 2008-10-18

HOŞGELDİNİZ...Buyrun burada Tanışalım... Empty
PostSubject: A guide how you can connect to TrueStory.   HOŞGELDİNİZ...Buyrun burada Tanışalım... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:08 pm

Okay, so now TrueStory is updated to 0.62 A lot more people got problems.

First of all you will need to download some new stuff.

Download page for TrueStory

Place this file in your MapleStory folder and let your firewall allow the client.

Enjoy playing!

(This failed? Try repairing your files)
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com/

HOŞGELDİNİZ...Buyrun burada Tanışalım...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrueStory :: TrueStory! :: Server Updates.-
Jump to: