TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
Excellence's (Calvin's) GM Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
Excellence's (Calvin's) GM Application I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
Excellence's (Calvin's) GM Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
Excellence's (Calvin's) GM Application I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
Excellence's (Calvin's) GM Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
Excellence's (Calvin's) GM Application I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
Excellence's (Calvin's) GM Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
Excellence's (Calvin's) GM Application I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
Excellence's (Calvin's) GM Application I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

Excellence's (Calvin's) GM Application

Go down 
+2
Ancient
Calviin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Calviin
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Excellence's (Calvin's) GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Excellence's (Calvin's) GM Application   Excellence's (Calvin's) GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:25 pm

Where you are from?

My name is Calvin Yuen. I'm from New York City. I live in Eastern Standard Time so i will be very flexible with time. When i say flexible with time i mean i will have lot's of time to be spying and be active

On holidays i will be on for a LONG LONG time. Probably as much as i am on the weekends.
Have you had experience before?

Uhm no but i'm very familiar witht he commands because i have been studying them. Im very experianced to the server. Im devoted to it. This is my 5th server i've been on. And i'm getting used to it so i'll stick to it for a long time.

Why should we pick you?

Well i'm very flexible with time on the weekends. When january pasts ill be able to be on the weekdays. Im nice im familiar with all of the GM's. I've also finally come to notice my mistakes. I'm nice i play ALOT on the weekends. And i've noticed most hackers on Midnight (EST). Since im on in the weekend midnight i will be able to ban many hackers who think they can get away. I'm in special placement so i'm very intelligent. I realize if i take the position of a GM i will have to be more mature than i am now. I know have alot to learn.

Why do you want to become a GM?

I want to become a GM because i've noticed that some of the other GM's dont live in the same time as i do (besides Element) so i will be able to be on when most hackers are on.

Where have you played before?

I've played in TwilightMS, SydneyMS, AkaiMS, DracoStory, and GenesisMS.

Are you familliar with the commands?

As a matter of fact yes i am. I have a GM handbook but i know it doesnt note all the commands. So i'll be willing to learn more of the custom GM commands if there are any. But since i know this server as a creative server i know there would be custom commands.

How do you react on other people their questions?

Well if it was something about lvling i'd suggest them to places i know are good for specifically their job. Also since i have lots of rebirths i know how to help younger rebirthers who dont know where to train.

If the question was like "GM LVL HELP PL0X!!!!!" i'd answer saying "Sorry as a GM i am not allowed to train other people as it is a disadvantage to other people"

If the question was like "MESOS PL0X?!?!" id say " Uhm if you vote you will get 10mil"

(Tell something about yourself) Say things that can let me choose just you, do special things.

I'm very creative with events. When i say im creative with events i will be willing to host GUILD WARS in OX Quiz.(Last man standing in there guild wins) I'll try to think of more ideas.

If i become a GM i would devote 65% of my time to ban hackers and 20% to help people. And the other 15% is having fun.

If you want to make a chance meet me in game and let me learn you better.

Well all the GM's know me well.

Last edited by Calviin on Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:54 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I needed to add a little about myself)
Back to top Go down
http://www.aim.com
Ancient
Game Master
Game Master
Ancient

Male Number of posts : 223
In game Name : Ancient
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: RE   Excellence's (Calvin's) GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:42 pm

Sounds good.

Just don't understand your part with "When the most hackers are on".

Hackers are like a flue. They are everywhere, everytime Suspect

The idea with learning to script is kinda refreshing. But you really need to study it well Wink

-Positive Application. Seems like your telling the truth. I specially like your first part with how experienced you are. Many people say yes to this, which you didn't. Positive. Ofcourse experience is needed, and since you do have a handbook, then you will grant the ideas, and building commands very quickly. Like me, not much experience, which is more reason, in my eyes, to let you LEARN. Tho, the 66th rebirth thing dosent really show anything silent

I've seen you a billion times online. And I'm familiar with your experience to the server. Positive.

To get to the questions:

1st. When you say 'flexible' what do you mean? (Details)

2nd. In the holidays, how active would you be?

3rd. The event thing you meantion. Give some examples of a good old/new event?
-That gives a look into how you will work with the maybe a little non-understanding people.
(Like the latest O/X quiz showed, we have a few of Rolling Eyes )

4th. IF you got to be GM, what woĂșld you say your good on, also just to figure what your like, and if we need it for the server.

~Besides this, good application. I would yet have liked additional informations besides the once you gave.
I like this one because its short and simple. Your, in my eyes, Completely honest, which I find positive.

But thats just my thoughts. Razz

Edit: And you got a nice formal english. Very, VERY postitive Razz What a Face
Back to top Go down
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

Male Number of posts : 704
In game Name : Faithless
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Excellence's (Calvin's) GM Application   Excellence's (Calvin's) GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 6:07 pm

I quite agree with you Ancient, but one little detail The holidays are diffrent from me and you Wink and also, I think since you got a diffrent time zone it would be really usefull in the weekend.
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com/
Cassiee
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
Cassiee

Female Number of posts : 275
In game Name : Cassie
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Excellence's (Calvin's) GM Application   Excellence's (Calvin's) GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:04 am

YOU
NEED
TO
BECOME
A
GM.

We need more spread out time zones of GM online time.
D:

Would be helpful, so i wouldnt have to constantly spam
@callgm when i see a hacker (like almost everyday)

and not getting a reponse.
(since my BL is bugged, not knowing what GM's are on)

I like your application,
:]]
Back to top Go down
[ZN]Arch
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
[ZN]Arch

Female Number of posts : 334
In game Name : Kylie/ZNArch
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Excellence's (Calvin's) GM Application   Excellence's (Calvin's) GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:05 am

Ahh, so you're from NY. that's good. Like Cassie said. If we can get a GM from each time zone, we might have at least one GM on everyday.
Back to top Go down
http://completezone.proboards.com
Kenzy
True Forum Member
True Forum Member
Kenzy

Male Number of posts : 144
In game Name : KenzeeSmexee -- Lvl 2 Bowman O.o
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Excellence's (Calvin's) GM Application   Excellence's (Calvin's) GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:10 am

Lol, nice app Calvin. Good luck with this and I hope you get the spot. ^^

*cough* Don't forget the little guy. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excellence's (Calvin's) GM Application   Excellence's (Calvin's) GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Excellence's (Calvin's) GM Application
Page 1 of 1