TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
Bye Truestory I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
Bye Truestory I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
Bye Truestory I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
Bye Truestory I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
Bye Truestory I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
Bye Truestory I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
Bye Truestory I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
Bye Truestory I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
Bye Truestory I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

Bye Truestory

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vietxd
Donator!
Donator!

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Bye Truestory Empty
PostSubject: Bye Truestory   Bye Truestory I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:37 am

I just want to tell everyone that I wont be on TrueStory as much as I was before. For the last week or so i have lost interest in playing truestroy. Dont get me wrong TrueStory is 1 of the best servers i played. One reason that im leaving is bc the old Admin i use to gm for ask me to come back and help gm for him. He is reopening his server and its goin to be a v62 server. ( dont worry faith i wont tell anyone the server) I have made alot of friends on TS like Faith, ancient, kab, element, cassie, mama, Babyboy, panaky, mentos, ceyy, actnormal, cookiie, lucy wendy, calvin, and alot more if i forget u im sorry. i enjoy the times talking in the fm and training alot of ppl. and i did my best to keep the server hacker free staying up til 2 or 3 in the morning to look around for hackers. I was the first to get 200 rb b4 wipe and the first to get 37 rb. Faith dont delete my acount plz bc i will be on once in a while just to come and say hi to ppl. i am not giving any items away bc it would not be fair. and I wont be giving my account away either bc it has Donator commands and i dont want anyone to abuse them. i have msn if u want to add me its vietblood89@hotmail.com or my aim sn is vietblood89. good luck on the server faith. and goodluck on mining Pq element. ancient and kab goodluck on GMing the server. and i want to wish every player on TS good luck and have fun on TS. bye Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Calviin
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Bye Truestory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Truestory   Bye Truestory I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:40 am

DONT LEAVE !!!!!!!!!!! EVEN EVER SINCE I GOT BANNED IM STILL BEING ACTIVE ON THE FORUMS.... BUT CMON DONT LEAVE
Back to top Go down
http://www.aim.com
retaku
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
retaku

Male Number of posts : 195
In game Name : Rateku, Eclipse
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Bye Truestory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Truestory   Bye Truestory I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:55 am

lol

calvin, you got banned?
Back to top Go down
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

Male Number of posts : 704
In game Name : Faithless
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Bye Truestory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Truestory   Bye Truestory I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:35 am

So 0.55 is wrong? TrueStory isn't good enough? Or you just wanted to become a GM?
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com/
Sponsored content

Bye Truestory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Truestory   Bye Truestory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bye Truestory
Page 1 of 1