TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
Vote for the reborth Yes or No I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
Vote for the reborth Yes or No I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
Vote for the reborth Yes or No I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
Vote for the reborth Yes or No I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
Vote for the reborth Yes or No I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
Vote for the reborth Yes or No I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
Vote for the reborth Yes or No I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
Vote for the reborth Yes or No I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
Vote for the reborth Yes or No I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

Vote for the reborth Yes or No

Go down 
+2
Mama
Faithless
6 posters

Would you want TrueStory to come back?
YESSSSSSSSSSS COOOOOOMMMMME BACCCKKK!
Vote for the reborth Yes or No I_vote_lcap57%Vote for the reborth Yes or No I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 8 ]
Sure, would be great.
Vote for the reborth Yes or No I_vote_lcap21%Vote for the reborth Yes or No I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
Okay.
Vote for the reborth Yes or No I_vote_lcap21%Vote for the reborth Yes or No I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
ehm.. I don't really mind
Vote for the reborth Yes or No I_vote_lcap0%Vote for the reborth Yes or No I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Rather not.
Vote for the reborth Yes or No I_vote_lcap0%Vote for the reborth Yes or No I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Stop giving me freaking messages about it SCREW IT!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

Male Number of posts : 704
In game Name : Faithless
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Vote for the reborth Yes or No Empty
PostSubject: Vote for the reborth Yes or No   Vote for the reborth Yes or No I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:17 pm

Hello, since so few people respond to this rebirth thingy I wonder if people even care. So I thought I could also make a topic for people who wanted to vote for it.
Please be honnest.

Also please give a comment.
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com/
Mama
True Forum Member
True Forum Member
Mama

Female Number of posts : 102
In game Name : Mama
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the reborth Yes or No   Vote for the reborth Yes or No I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:00 pm

Can't say YESS but it sure will be cool! ^^
Back to top Go down
Breath
Breath

Male Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the reborth Yes or No   Vote for the reborth Yes or No I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:04 pm

LOL
of course Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NoEnglishy
Beginner
Beginner

Female Number of posts : 8
In game Name : Cold
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the reborth Yes or No   Vote for the reborth Yes or No I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:05 pm

It would be awesome ;D
Back to top Go down
laracraft

laracraft

Female Number of posts : 4
In game Name : laracraft
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the reborth Yes or No   Vote for the reborth Yes or No I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:55 am

YEahhh COme back Smile
Back to top Go down
Birgerr
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
Birgerr

Male Number of posts : 221
In game Name : Birgerr
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the reborth Yes or No   Vote for the reborth Yes or No I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:16 pm

Hell yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for the reborth Yes or No   Vote for the reborth Yes or No I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote for the reborth Yes or No
Page 1 of 1