TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
Reason why you are not able to login I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
Reason why you are not able to login I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
Reason why you are not able to login I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
Reason why you are not able to login I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
Reason why you are not able to login I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
Reason why you are not able to login I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
Reason why you are not able to login I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
Reason why you are not able to login I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
Reason why you are not able to login I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

Reason why you are not able to login

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

Male Number of posts : 704
In game Name : Faithless
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Reason why you are not able to login Empty
PostSubject: Reason why you are not able to login   Reason why you are not able to login I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:43 am

TrueStory got attacked by a hacker, and I think I already know his name... A person from RageZone, that's for sure. Anyway he dropped the database this means everything is gone, but I got a little back up from some files, I'm not sure if I am able to place in the same files again as before, but I can always try to. If this will fail there is a big chance I will quit TrueStory.

Last edited by Faithless on Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com/
Ancient
Game Master
Game Master
Ancient

Male Number of posts : 223
In game Name : Ancient
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Reason why you are not able to login   Reason why you are not able to login I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:48 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
Shrukun

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Reason why you are not able to login   Reason why you are not able to login I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 1:44 am

aww dmn
Back to top Go down
holycow
True Member
True Member

Male Number of posts : 59
In game Name : Holycow
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Reason why you are not able to login   Reason why you are not able to login I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:21 am

nooooooooooooo T__T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reason why you are not able to login   Reason why you are not able to login I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reason why you are not able to login
Page 1 of 1