TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
Help, downloading TrueStory T.T #$%^!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
Help, downloading TrueStory T.T #$%^!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
Help, downloading TrueStory T.T #$%^!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
Help, downloading TrueStory T.T #$%^!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
Help, downloading TrueStory T.T #$%^!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
Help, downloading TrueStory T.T #$%^!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
Help, downloading TrueStory T.T #$%^!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
Help, downloading TrueStory T.T #$%^!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
Help, downloading TrueStory T.T #$%^!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

Help, downloading TrueStory T.T #$%^!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lani

Help, downloading TrueStory T.T #$%^!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Help, downloading TrueStory T.T #$%^!!!!!!!!!!!   Help, downloading TrueStory T.T #$%^!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:01 am

OK, i promise i did exactally everything i needed to do.
the truestory.exe is in the maplestory folder, and my maplestory is now version 5.5 (had to delete my curret and reinstall a 5.5)
Crying or Very sad when i press truestory.exe inside of my folder the pacther pops up and says current version to old, will you download new now?

am so confused. please please help me asap.

and just wondering, is there any way i can play truestory and maplestory? by using the same computer?

thank you.
if you know what it exactly up, please feel free to email me at omglani@aol.com

Shocked hopefully i can join TrueStory soon!

-Lani
Back to top Go down
holycow
True Member
True Member

Male Number of posts : 59
In game Name : Holycow
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Help, downloading TrueStory T.T #$%^!!!!!!!!!!!   Help, downloading TrueStory T.T #$%^!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:56 am

truestory is at v0.62 >_>
Back to top Go down
Ancient
Game Master
Game Master
Ancient

Male Number of posts : 223
In game Name : Ancient
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Help, downloading TrueStory T.T #$%^!!!!!!!!!!!   Help, downloading TrueStory T.T #$%^!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:06 pm

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL!

You need v0.62 or 6.2 or w/e you call it.
Back to top Go down
Lani

PostSubject: Re: Help, downloading TrueStory T.T #$%^!!!!!!!!!!!   Help, downloading TrueStory T.T #$%^!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:32 pm

>.< oh....

where can i get v 6.2?

and is there anyway i can play truestory and regular maple?

Back to top Go down
omglani

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Help, downloading TrueStory T.T #$%^!!!!!!!!!!!   Help, downloading TrueStory T.T #$%^!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:54 pm

ok i made a account for the fms lolz o-o
Back to top Go down

Help, downloading TrueStory T.T #$%^!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1