TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
Gm help please, I was banned for entering the Nightmare place, where "the boss" spawns I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
Gm help please, I was banned for entering the Nightmare place, where "the boss" spawns I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
Gm help please, I was banned for entering the Nightmare place, where "the boss" spawns I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
Gm help please, I was banned for entering the Nightmare place, where "the boss" spawns I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
Gm help please, I was banned for entering the Nightmare place, where "the boss" spawns I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
Gm help please, I was banned for entering the Nightmare place, where "the boss" spawns I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
Gm help please, I was banned for entering the Nightmare place, where "the boss" spawns I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
Gm help please, I was banned for entering the Nightmare place, where "the boss" spawns I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
Gm help please, I was banned for entering the Nightmare place, where "the boss" spawns I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

Gm help please, I was banned for entering the Nightmare place, where "the boss" spawns

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jhunhoe
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-30

Gm help please, I was banned for entering the Nightmare place, where "the boss" spawns Empty
PostSubject: Gm help please, I was banned for entering the Nightmare place, where "the boss" spawns   Gm help please, I was banned for entering the Nightmare place, where "the boss" spawns I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:20 pm

GM, sorry i actually made another post in a another place, i din really noticed that there was a specific place to appeal bans, sry. Erm.. GM i just entered the nightmare place, kill some monters, and then suddenly they say i was banned by cody, or something like that. I really didnt hack, really really didnt hack.
Back to top Go down
jhunhoe
Beginner
Beginner

Gm help please, I was banned for entering the Nightmare place, where "the boss" spawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gm help please, I was banned for entering the Nightmare place, where "the boss" spawns   Gm help please, I was banned for entering the Nightmare place, where "the boss" spawns I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:31 pm

Erm.... Gm i am the one who posted at the problems, Ossaris.
Back to top Go down
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

Male Number of posts : 704
In game Name : Faithless
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Gm help please, I was banned for entering the Nightmare place, where "the boss" spawns   Gm help please, I was banned for entering the Nightmare place, where "the boss" spawns I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:03 pm

Cody doesn't unaccurate.
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com/
jhunhoe
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Gm help please, I was banned for entering the Nightmare place, where "the boss" spawns   Gm help please, I was banned for entering the Nightmare place, where "the boss" spawns I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:06 pm

So is my account ok? I really wanna play it already, I just joined it today. Is there any restrictions from entering the nightmare place?
Back to top Go down
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

PostSubject: Re: Gm help please, I was banned for entering the Nightmare place, where "the boss" spawns   Gm help please, I was banned for entering the Nightmare place, where "the boss" spawns I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:21 pm

No, You got banned by a GM who spotted you hacking. Simple
Back to top Go down
jhunhoe
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Gm help please, I was banned for entering the Nightmare place, where "the boss" spawns   Gm help please, I was banned for entering the Nightmare place, where "the boss" spawns I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:25 pm

But i really didnt hack, really. Wat kind of hack was i banned for? O.o
Back to top Go down
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

PostSubject: Re: Gm help please, I was banned for entering the Nightmare place, where "the boss" spawns   Gm help please, I was banned for entering the Nightmare place, where "the boss" spawns I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:32 pm

It appears to be that you just hacked. Ask Shayna.
Back to top Go down
jhunhoe
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Gm help please, I was banned for entering the Nightmare place, where "the boss" spawns   Gm help please, I was banned for entering the Nightmare place, where "the boss" spawns I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:34 pm

Ooo whose shayna? o.o

And i really really promise you, I really didnt hack.
Back to top Go down
jhunhoe
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Gm help please, I was banned for entering the Nightmare place, where "the boss" spawns   Gm help please, I was banned for entering the Nightmare place, where "the boss" spawns I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:59 pm

GM Shayna whoever you are, PLS free my account, i did not even hack!. If i did can u please prove to me, I really didnt hack, and i dont want to be accused and banned for something i didnt do.
Back to top Go down
jhunhoe
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Gm help please, I was banned for entering the Nightmare place, where "the boss" spawns   Gm help please, I was banned for entering the Nightmare place, where "the boss" spawns I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:02 pm

GM Shayna PLease answer me. I really didnt hack, but if u really believed that i hacked can u please prove to me, all i did was kill some monsters with flamethrower skill from gunner.

I am not here to pick a quarrel or anything, i just want to make sure i am not wrongly accused for something i didnt do. If u can prove that i hack, I will leave and never show my face in this server again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gm help please, I was banned for entering the Nightmare place, where "the boss" spawns   Gm help please, I was banned for entering the Nightmare place, where "the boss" spawns I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gm help please, I was banned for entering the Nightmare place, where "the boss" spawns
Page 1 of 1