TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
Not a hack, but where else do I put this? I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
Not a hack, but where else do I put this? I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
Not a hack, but where else do I put this? I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
Not a hack, but where else do I put this? I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
Not a hack, but where else do I put this? I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
Not a hack, but where else do I put this? I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
Not a hack, but where else do I put this? I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
Not a hack, but where else do I put this? I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
Not a hack, but where else do I put this? I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

Not a hack, but where else do I put this?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rayshoku

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Not a hack, but where else do I put this? Empty
PostSubject: Not a hack, but where else do I put this?   Not a hack, but where else do I put this? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 6:19 am

It started out with this dude named Cecil coming into FM4 and KSing me, I askd him to change channels, and he said "lol you can't kill these guys" then "noob damage" "hacker" etc. Finally he disappeared and I was happy, he started whispering me though and well, here it is... Not a hack, but where else do I put this? CecilReport
The eraser sucks, but I used paint. Anyways, I found him very annoying. And this pushed me over the limit.
Back to top Go down
Birgerr
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
Birgerr

Male Number of posts : 221
In game Name : Birgerr
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Not a hack, but where else do I put this? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not a hack, but where else do I put this?   Not a hack, but where else do I put this? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:10 pm

Yes. The internet can be mean.
Just like in the real life.
I think you have to ignore people like that and just go on.
Be the bigger person and just say 'Yes. Yes you did.' and role your eyes.
Back to top Go down

Not a hack, but where else do I put this?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrueStory :: TrueStory! :: Just something to talk.-
Jump to: