TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
by uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
by umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
by uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
by umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
by uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
by umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
by uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
by umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
by uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

Share | 

KingTurk's Demotion.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KingTurk

Male Number of posts : 22
In game Name : KingTurk
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: KingTurk's Demotion.   Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:35 pm

Hi everyone, its me Roy~

I wanted to make this thread to apologize to our GM staff and Admin. Recently I was promoted to GM status. Now I've been demoted. The reason for my demotion was that I was changing EXP Rate for players, and saying to players that I have one rule, that was to Ask Lucy. I would say this to our late night players who wanted me to spawn some crows for them because the Zak ch's were not working atm. I did do these things and I do not deny them. I wanted to say that my reason for doing what I did was to help the players out, which in general is a good thing but the way I carried it out was incorrect and I should have not done it the way I did. I would like to apologize to the GM staff and Admin for my careless mistakes, and thank you for not banning me from TureStory. I can only feel sorry for myself and sorry to you guys and players for failing to do my job as a GM. You gave me a chance and I blew it up. I'm sorry for that. You may want to say words don't mean anything, and they don't. My actions will determine weather or not I deserve to have you guys as friends again. Again I would like to apologize to you Egbie for failing you as a GM and also to you Mads since you were pulling for me to be a good GM and I disappoint you. I would like to apologize to the TrueStory players also for not following the rules and allowing things to happen that should have not happen. I would like to contiue playing TrueStory with this community if you guys will forgive me for my stupid mistakes and actions. You guys have my MSN to let me know if its cool to play here or not.

I would like to thank some of the people that made TrueStory a home for me.

Lucy~ Being chillest ms gf around, I can talk to you about anything, thanks for letting me call you a friend.
Mads~ My partner in crime. You taught me how to be a okay GM until I phailed. But you were a close and still are close friend to me. I respect our friendship and I'm sorry I disappointed you.
Egbie~ Thanks for the chance at being a GM. Thanks for creating an awesome sever for us.
JimBo~ One who can never shut up =] Jim you rock, coolest 12yr old kid I've met
Britt~ One who can never stop fighting Lol. Be cool your da wo-Man.
Ceyy~ I died laughing my ass off when i first saw your lil thing for SLUT. Stay slutty ceyy<3
Mama~ For being mad cool at all times.
Cow~ For being my old competition and good buddy
TureHeroes Guild~~ I wanna say thanks to everyone who joined and had a good time in my guild, and i would like to apologize for letting you guys down in being the #1 ranked guild.

I think I'll go back to crazy gMS for a while until I can get confirmation that its okay for me to play in this server. So if your ever in Windia look me up. 1Light1Dark~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
holycow
True Member
True Member

Male Number of posts : 59
In game Name : Holycow
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: KingTurk's Demotion.   Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:54 am

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo turk T__________T
don't gooooooooooooooooo F4
Back to top Go down