TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
Whats going to happen to Truestory I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
Whats going to happen to Truestory I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
Whats going to happen to Truestory I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
Whats going to happen to Truestory I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
Whats going to happen to Truestory I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
Whats going to happen to Truestory I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
Whats going to happen to Truestory I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
Whats going to happen to Truestory I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
Whats going to happen to Truestory I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

Whats going to happen to Truestory

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Calviin
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Whats going to happen to Truestory Empty
PostSubject: Whats going to happen to Truestory   Whats going to happen to Truestory I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:14 am

As everyone in the TS community knows, Nexon is shutting down servers. And Faithless probably got a warning already. So a suggestion is to take it off xtremetop100.

People who are with me on this suggestion:

Me
KingTurk
Panaky
Twistos
MissSauce
HerPlayToy
And many other people

Please take this suggestion into consideration.

Egbie i know you hate me and dont trust me like you did 2 months ago but just think about it
Back to top Go down
http://www.aim.com
chickensauce
New
New
chickensauce

Number of posts : 15
In game Name : MissSauce
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen to Truestory   Whats going to happen to Truestory I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:27 am

but i want more people on ts ;x lol
Back to top Go down
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

Male Number of posts : 704
In game Name : Faithless
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen to Truestory   Whats going to happen to Truestory I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:26 am

Calin you are getting one last warning for posting CRAP, next time is ban.
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats going to happen to Truestory   Whats going to happen to Truestory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats going to happen to Truestory
Page 1 of 1