TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
Abyss's Super Awesome Cool GM APP! I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
Abyss's Super Awesome Cool GM APP! I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
Abyss's Super Awesome Cool GM APP! I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
Abyss's Super Awesome Cool GM APP! I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
Abyss's Super Awesome Cool GM APP! I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
Abyss's Super Awesome Cool GM APP! I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
Abyss's Super Awesome Cool GM APP! I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
Abyss's Super Awesome Cool GM APP! I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
Abyss's Super Awesome Cool GM APP! I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

Abyss's Super Awesome Cool GM APP!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Abyss

Male Number of posts : 3
In game Name : Abyss
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Abyss's Super Awesome Cool GM APP! Empty
PostSubject: Abyss's Super Awesome Cool GM APP!   Abyss's Super Awesome Cool GM APP! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:18 pm

Hello, my names Brian xD. I come from Detriot, MI.

I have lots of experience, I have been chosen for GM-ness in over 11 different servers, and I'm pretty used to all the commands, what a GM should be doing, helping people, and most of the codes.

I think you should pick me because:

1. I'm very experienced.
2. I'm serious about a GM's duties.
3. I don't joke around [Most of the time].
4. I'm patient, and can help anyone.
5. I want to help get people for TrueStory.
6. I'm NOT a virgin.
7. I know most of the people on the server.

I want to become a GM, because I want to mainly help out TrueStory, I don't want to become a GM for fun,
or for money, or anything like that. I also want to become a GM because I LOVE seeing the pixel-face on hackers when they're banned! 8D

I have played as a normal character on many various other servers; including OdinMS, SurrealMS, SydneyMS, BounceMS, WinterStory,
MapleGenesis, and many others.

I am very familiar with the commands, and I understand how they work, and what they will do.

I will try to help the person with the question, and inform them with the answer, kindly.

Something that's special about me is probably that sometimes, I will be a complete jackass, I won't lie about that, but I can also be extremely kind and I can actually care about things xD.
Back to top Go down
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

Male Number of posts : 704
In game Name : Faithless
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Abyss's Super Awesome Cool GM APP!   Abyss's Super Awesome Cool GM APP! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:13 pm

I really wonder why people always say that they know all the commands by head... I've never seen such failures... I just post it here cuz you are the most recent one which people may watch at.
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com/
Abyss

Male Number of posts : 3
In game Name : Abyss
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Abyss's Super Awesome Cool GM APP!   Abyss's Super Awesome Cool GM APP! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:29 am

Faithless wrote:
I really wonder why people always say that they know all the commands by head... I've never seen such failures... I just post it here cuz you are the most recent one which people may watch at.

xD is that calling me a failure? Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abyss's Super Awesome Cool GM APP!   Abyss's Super Awesome Cool GM APP! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abyss's Super Awesome Cool GM APP!
Page 1 of 1