TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
by uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
by umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
by uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
by umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
by uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
by umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
by uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
by umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
by uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

Share | 

My leave from True Story.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cassiee
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!

Female Number of posts : 275
In game Name : Cassie
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: My leave from True Story.   Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:42 am

Honestly, its been great being here at TS for about 2 months or so?
I made alot of really good friends, met great people, however ive made some serious mistakes.
Mistakes of trusting people.
I sure dont regret trusting alot of my close friends, but i sure do regret trusting... well ryan.
Im sure you dont know what happened, and im pretty sure i dont even know myself, whats going on in this situation.
I guess if you believe me as a "power whore", then my departure from TS will be a celebration for you.
Basically, For what i know, at about 4:00 PM when i log on, all my stuff is gone, my Stats are glitched, and my hotkeys are removed?

Lets hear ryan's story:
He didnt glitch my account?
He didnt go on my account?
In fact, he spammed my password out in FM.
What kind of fucking stupid shit is that?
SPAMMING A GM'S PASSWORD AS A GM YOURSELF? What kind of idiot would do that.
He says he did it cause i was a "power whore"
Sure, i admit i did some !kill and !warphere stuff as jokes, but i always revived them. And i always apologized. But i only messed with the people i knew that wouldnt take it seriously. Cause i know that they mess with me, and i mess with them. Its what our friendship is about. Not about jokes per se, but you know that feeling when you know you can mess with them? but its all good in the end.

So, lets hear EVERYBODY ELSE's story. (5+ people)

i saw him do it
hes like
"HAHA I CANT WAIT TO SEE CASSIE REACT TO THIS"
and hes like
" I PU TALL NEGATIVE STATS"
PUT*
"TOOK OFF ALL THE HOTKEYS"
"AND REMOVED ALL SP"
and then he laughed like crazy
x.x

Well, and hes a PRETTY CLOSE PERSON TO ME. and the majority of people saying that they were THREATENED WITH BAN BY RYAN ? Ban for what? telling me that ryan is a dumbfuck who would do such a dumbass thing for laughs? Sure. Lets go with that. Majority of people are telling me that he went on my account, since he IS THE ONLY PERSON that knows my account. Which i believe he did it.
He went on my account and idk how he did it? He glitched my account, and when i confronted him about it, all he could say was... "Lulz"
And when i said i was going to leave.
You know what he said...?

" Good Riddance"

Oh thanks ryan, im glad to know that for two months i fucking trusted him, and all i get is a "good riddance" and not EVEN AN APOLOGY, which i would of forgave him and took it for laughs. Honestly, im not a very easy person to piss off, but when you do something as LOW, LOW AS THIS? Im not going to get out of your face till i get my fucking point across.

Well, Now im banned? And i cant even go on TS to tell people im leaving. So you know what? Im posting this post. And im going to keep a copy of this post, and REPOST IT. If a moderator, LIKE RYAN, would delete or edit it.

Im pretty pissed off, and dissapointed at all the wasted time i spent trusting ryan. And, If you know my MSN, i suggest you add me, or ask someone that might know it. Try catching me on another server? Maybe, but im really just planning on quitting Maple Story in general now. Ive lost really that excitement to log on, and talk to friends. Cause honestly, i couldnt find a better community ANYWHERE, except for here, TS is my home. But since power rampant people like well, RYAN? Are in the game, theres really no point why i should be wasting my time to realize ill later get betrayed with no reponse to give but, Good Riddance, or Youre a power whore.

With all great respect to the True Story Community,
Its been a great experience here meeting new people,
But its not going to work out. At least in this server.
Im glad i was a GM to help get rid of hackers, and make this server fun.
and i hope i leave some memory with you guys of even the smallest significance of my stay here.

Ill see you guys later.

- Cassie

</3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Element
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Female Number of posts : 107
In game Name : Shayna
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: My leave from True Story.   Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:04 am

Wow so many lies... first of all...
I never said Lulz, I said 'Lol' <_< LAUGHING LIKE A MANIAC?
And I didn't spam it, I was just saying it to you, while in the FM, you were there.
And the only reason I banned you was because you were !saying my acc information.
Otherwise... I would've been able to tell you this.
I never did this for laughs, I already told you this. Stop making up things.

Anyways, I blocked you on MSN anyways, right after you did.
I would've told you what happened, but because I had to do something real quick you decided.
You were impatient and just blocked me...
And hey... I wasn't laughing like crazy... I just needed to do this to show you something..
But you overreacted...
Gawd, You never listen ever since you got this GM job.

I always cared about you, trusted you with my account, and even with looting my GM hat...
and even when you got GM for a while...
then it got tedious... and you seemed to think you have more power then any bish in here can.
you were NO reason to wipe the server.
I even warned you, You said you'd shape up... but that was a lie.

You wouldn't believe how broken and quiet I kept about it.
and that silver slime thread seemed to just end it.
and ur account isn't glitched.
the keyboards wiped.
good bye Cassie.
It pains me so much to say this,
and don't over-dramatize this as enough as it is already.

OH and I had to save your butt alot too, reccomend you to faithy, etc etc.
And I guess I never got any thanks for that either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassiee
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!

PostSubject: Re: My leave from True Story.   Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:29 am

I only said your account info cause you said my account info in the FM, and even YOU ADMITTED IT. And of course im impatient to know why you would pull a bonehead move like that?
You didnt even tell me you had to go do something, obviously my first thing the comes to mind is , OH, RYAN STOPPED TALKING TO ME. WTF? Fine ill just block him, if he wants to be like that. You expect me to say, OH, RYAN MUST BE DOING SOMETHING, HA. I should be patient and wait for him, IN THIS KIND OF SITUATION?
Aha yeah right.

And what made you think i seemed like i had more power than any person here? For godsake, youre Co-Admin, you have more experience than me, Faithy is admin? All the other GM's are experienced. But thats not the point. I never said i had more power than anyone else, and what makes you think i thought i more power than anyone else. Uhh, idk if you kind of noticed, but ive learned everything FROM a GM here in TS, alot of things FROM YOU. And when you say, Youre a different person from when i first met you. What are you trying to say? Like. Ryan. Were not even going out. Were not even in a relationship with each other. Sure were "good friends" But youre taking this whole thing way too seriously. Youre making it seem like we were in an actual love filled relationship. more than our friendship.

And silver slime thread?
Well im sorry if you THINK i seem like im more powerful than anyone here, but i dont. I follow rules. Faithy told me not to give too many liths. I cut down. Faithy told me not to give items. I stopped. Whenever a GM told me something not to do, i LISTENED. But you...? You say you've been trying to tell me something, but i dont remember ONE INSTANCE when you actually TALKED TO ME. Told me how you felt about me. How i ... well acted? In your view. I would of listened to you if you just talked to me straight forward.

Thanks to hate, hes my little messenger.
Lets answer some questions.

1)"she gets everything she wants"
"even as non-gm"

A: Uhh, yeah? Even as a non-gm? Are you implying me getting GM items before? when you scrolled me some items during events? Uhm, idk if you noticed. But this wouldnt of never happened if a GM didnt give me items in the first place? LOL. and i get everything i want? wtf no i dont. what the heck makes you think that?

2).and he said
u were lazy
and u hacked
after whipe

A: Of course i hacked, i admit it. But you said yourself. GM's can hack. And you know i didnt hack to train like all the other hackers in the game, I just hacked to get flash jump, So i could move around easily, and tell people its me Cassie, cause i panicked when someone took my name "Cassie" after the wipe. I was scared someone was impersonating me. Viet knows that, i was training at bob with him the WHOLE TIME.

3)he also said
that u only went out of the fm to
ban hakers
and that u were lazy?

A:Lol, you expect me to train? im a GM. Like i said, im here for the community, isnt that what private servers are about? I mean, you get to a point where you can kill everything within seconds, but if there isnt a community to fall back on? Whats the point? I'd rather be better off playing in GMS as a noob. LOL.

4) he thinks you should "just take a walk around henesys once in a while" "GM isnt a job"

A: LOL? I did, for 3 YEARS. IN GMS. Im level 1xx+ I took that time during GMS to play maple. Im here for the community. This great epic community is the reason why i havent quitted like months after i could solo zak within 15 seconds or less.

5)he said
thatu just stalk ppl and ban them
and that
ur barely on

A: LOL? Wtf? Im barely on cause i have AP classes, Im a high school junior. I kind of want to goto college? LOL.

6) he said
"she makes too many mistakes"

A: LOL? WELL cant you just demote me? ill take your criticism and help myself become a better person. Instead of doing this dumbass shit

7) he taught u a lesson because u made mistakes and u had rb rings..

A: LOL KAB HAS RB RINGS TOO? LOLLLLLLLLL. And the rb rings dont mean shit! i still use snipe to kill stuff, LOL.

EDIT: Well, I didnt know you had to recommend me to faithy and so and so? The only reason why i wanted to become a GM in the first place was cause Jason said i would be a good candidate and he said i should make an app. I even said myself, i dont think i can do this, can i just be something lower than a GM? I was scared for such a responsibility. LOL, and you expect me to say OMG TY RYAN? When i didnt even know you did that? How the heck would i know that you did that if you never talked to me.

AND IF YOU WANTED TO TALK TO ME ABOUT THIS? (teach me a lesson? LOL WTF)
WHY DIDNT YOU JUST SAY.

Cassie, i want to talk to you.
I feel... blah blah.

And i would of actually listened to you.
But no.
You do this? This doesnt teach ANYONE ANYTHING. Idk about you, but if you log on to your account, and your shit is fucked up, you dont say "OH, RYAN IS TEACHING ME A LESSON" you go, "WTF!?!"

>_>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jason
Special
Special

Male Number of posts : 164
In game Name : Jason
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: My leave from True Story.   Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:38 am

Uhhh.....What'd I miss? :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Truestory.aforumfree.com
Hokato
True Forum Member
True Forum Member

Male Number of posts : 116
In game Name : Hokato, McCain
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: What Teh Fhuckkkkkkkkkkkk!   Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:40 am

Wtfack, my 2 best fran's are fighting omgwtjeebus Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
I dont even know the full story so i'm not going to concern my self with this.

I love you guys both please quit fighting SadSadSad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/dotdotdotdote
LemonCake

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-06

PostSubject: Re: My leave from True Story.   Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:17 am

ummm... the ryan wont do stuff like that...

the cassie i know..wont make a joke like that...

maybe there r something in between?? maybe a hacker went in to ur ac?? or maybe...or stuff?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassiee
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!

PostSubject: Re: My leave from True Story.   Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:22 am

Ehh, problem partially fixed.
>_>

Dont worry about it now.
Ill fix this >_>
Somehow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faithless
Owner
Owner

Male Number of posts : 704
In game Name : Faithless
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: My leave from True Story.   Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:26 am

Smart... giving your acc password to somebody els.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://truestory.aforumfree.com/
Ancient
Game Master
Game Master

Male Number of posts : 223
In game Name : Ancient
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: RE   Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:33 pm

Cassiee wrote:
I only said your account info cause you said my account info in the FM, and even YOU ADMITTED IT. And of course im impatient to know why you would pull a bonehead move like that?
You didnt even tell me you had to go do something, obviously my first thing the comes to mind is , OH, RYAN STOPPED TALKING TO ME. WTF? Fine ill just block him, if he wants to be like that. You expect me to say, OH, RYAN MUST BE DOING SOMETHING, HA. I should be patient and wait for him, IN THIS KIND OF SITUATION?
Aha yeah right.

And what made you think i seemed like i had more power than any person here? For godsake, youre Co-Admin, you have more experience than me, Faithy is admin? All the other GM's are experienced. But thats not the point. I never said i had more power than anyone else, and what makes you think i thought i more power than anyone else. Uhh, idk if you kind of noticed, but ive learned everything FROM a GM here in TS, alot of things FROM YOU. And when you say, Youre a different person from when i first met you. What are you trying to say? Like. Ryan. Were not even going out. Were not even in a relationship with each other. Sure were "good friends" But youre taking this whole thing way too seriously. Youre making it seem like we were in an actual love filled relationship. more than our friendship.

And silver slime thread?
Well im sorry if you THINK i seem like im more powerful than anyone here, but i dont. I follow rules. Faithy told me not to give too many liths. I cut down. Faithy told me not to give items. I stopped. Whenever a GM told me something not to do, i LISTENED. But you...? You say you've been trying to tell me something, but i dont remember ONE INSTANCE when you actually TALKED TO ME. Told me how you felt about me. How i ... well acted? In your view. I would of listened to you if you just talked to me straight forward.

Thanks to hate, hes my little messenger.
Lets answer some questions.

1)"she gets everything she wants"
"even as non-gm"

A: Uhh, yeah? Even as a non-gm? Are you implying me getting GM items before? when you scrolled me some items during events? Uhm, idk if you noticed. But this wouldnt of never happened if a GM didnt give me items in the first place? LOL. and i get everything i want? wtf no i dont. what the heck makes you think that?

2).and he said
u were lazy
and u hacked
after whipe

A: Of course i hacked, i admit it. But you said yourself. GM's can hack. And you know i didnt hack to train like all the other hackers in the game, I just hacked to get flash jump, So i could move around easily, and tell people its me Cassie, cause i panicked when someone took my name "Cassie" after the wipe. I was scared someone was impersonating me. Viet knows that, i was training at bob with him the WHOLE TIME.

3)he also said
that u only went out of the fm to
ban hakers
and that u were lazy?

A:Lol, you expect me to train? im a GM. Like i said, im here for the community, isnt that what private servers are about? I mean, you get to a point where you can kill everything within seconds, but if there isnt a community to fall back on? Whats the point? I'd rather be better off playing in GMS as a noob. LOL.

4) he thinks you should "just take a walk around henesys once in a while" "GM isnt a job"

A: LOL? I did, for 3 YEARS. IN GMS. Im level 1xx+ I took that time during GMS to play maple. Im here for the community. This great epic community is the reason why i havent quitted like months after i could solo zak within 15 seconds or less.

5)he said
thatu just stalk ppl and ban them
and that
ur barely on

A: LOL? Wtf? Im barely on cause i have AP classes, Im a high school junior. I kind of want to goto college? LOL.

6) he said
"she makes too many mistakes"

A: LOL? WELL cant you just demote me? ill take your criticism and help myself become a better person. Instead of doing this dumbass shit

7) he taught u a lesson because u made mistakes and u had rb rings..

A: LOL KAB HAS RB RINGS TOO? LOLLLLLLLLL. And the rb rings dont mean shit! i still use snipe to kill stuff, LOL.

EDIT: Well, I didnt know you had to recommend me to faithy and so and so? The only reason why i wanted to become a GM in the first place was cause Jason said i would be a good candidate and he said i should make an app. I even said myself, i dont think i can do this, can i just be something lower than a GM? I was scared for such a responsibility. LOL, and you expect me to say OMG TY RYAN? When i didnt even know you did that? How the heck would i know that you did that if you never talked to me.

AND IF YOU WANTED TO TALK TO ME ABOUT THIS? (teach me a lesson? LOL WTF)
WHY DIDNT YOU JUST SAY.

Cassie, i want to talk to you.
I feel... blah blah.

And i would of actually listened to you.
But no.
You do this? This doesnt teach ANYONE ANYTHING. Idk about you, but if you log on to your account, and your shit is fucked up, you dont say "OH, RYAN IS TEACHING ME A LESSON" you go, "WTF!?!"

>_>

Co-admin?? LOL, he has alot of experience, but the Co-Admin has any meaning AT ALL?

Too bad your leaving, but the fact that you blame ryan and ONLY ryan for eveything bad happened to you is just..... lame?

And yea, you had a problem with liths.
When I did an event, sometime ago, and someone won and i had to give a reward, they asked me why i gave them so little. Im like "wtf" and they ask for "Cassie Rewards".. I dunno if any other GM experienced this, but I lost my wanting to do an event, and when i did one and smegaed the reward, like 3 showed up... Thats exactly what gives you selfconvidence. T_T

I dont wanna get into this "fight" , but that you start putting up Ryan as something bad to all those who read this is WAY to low for you cassie.. I have spoke to ryan before, and we dont think of the same Ryan here..

And idd, Stupid to give out your PW.. No matter how much you "trust" someone.. And i dont get this "power whore" thing anyway..

-And When you get a RB ring, you make a notice. Which you shouldnt.. Thats annoying for those people actually TRYING to get this ring.. I would be pissed if i wasent a GM and saw that.. Dunno bout others, but really annoying.

-2nd: GM's cant hack.. Who ever told you that is wrong.. Im 110% sure that Faithy would tell you to stop hacking if he saw it, which he wont since your in another timezone, You put up a bad example by hacking. Not saying i never did it, but I used flyhack at JQ events, i couldnt do myself, just to give those who won their rewards.

-3rd: Not only Ryan recommended you. I didnt "recommend" but i pointed you out as one of really few people I could work with.

-4th: LMAO, me? experienced? LOL!
I learned everything cuz faithy took the chance of making me GM along with Birg. Then I learned from him and ryan, and my little loyal handbook, and now I know the most basics. Im reading scripts to get more exp at that, and I even made my own (with some help), but I suppose no1 ever clicks it. Most people just looks at first sentence and the options... Im really happy that faithy made me GM, when looking at my "experience"..

-5th: Im sorry, but you changed after you got the title.. After my opinion: Into something worser.

Cya Cassie..

~Truestory Rox!~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cassiee
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!

PostSubject: Re: My leave from True Story.   Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:24 am

Goodbye True Story.
Sorry to faith mads and ryan for causing you all this stress
Sorry for being such a crappy GM.
Sorry for "causing more bad than good"
Sorry for blaming ryan on this, Ryan didnt do anything. I just overreacted during the moment, and i said a bunch of wrong things. Ryan is a really good GM. My favorite actually, no offense to anyone. But he made my stay here at TS something ill never forget. Yeah it sounds corny, but i know someday, ill remember this server and i wont leave without the memory of meeting Ryan. :X
Sorry for spawning slimes? Seeing how i guess faithy implies that he told me before that i shouldnt spawn them >.>
Sorry for hacking. I only hacked during events cause i FAIL at jump quests, Lol. and i only hacked to get UFJ. i chose a CB by my stupid carelessness, and i had to RB and rejob as an NL. I never hacked anywhere or anyplace other than events, and that ONE day after wipe.
Sorry for getting rebirth rings? I didnt think people would get jealous >_>, i assumed since only 15 people were on, during low peak times, not many people would notice.
and most importantly,
Im sorry for being an addition to this server wipe. I know im not the MAIN reason why the wipe happened, but i know i gave some part into it, giving items. I apologize to every person who is currently pissed at me for the wipe to happen. I still feel that guilt when i log on and realize that the only reason why this wipe happened was cause i "triggered this". Anyways, i dont a pity party or anything. All i just want is for people to remember me not as "the power whore who made this server how it was", i just want people to know that im SORRY, for everything and anything negative ive done in this server.
Honestly, i still dont know how i changed after i got the title,
But its the last thing on my mind now.

Good bye True Story.
Ill miss you dearly.
Youre the only server i could find with such a perfect community.

Much love and hope for forgiveness,

- Cassie <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
retaku
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!

Male Number of posts : 195
In game Name : Rateku, Eclipse
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: My leave from True Story.   Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:33 am

Cassie, you were a great GM, you shouldnt put yourself down like that, because thats one of the reasons i became slightly emo

Cassie, from what i saw, i dont think that many were mad at you, the people i recommended to this server were just like "aww, oh well, i just have to start over again"

and more bad? i think not

Cassie, YOU changed this server, my friends thought you were a good GM, and YOU were the reason why people came to YOUR events, instead of the other GMs

Cassie, you made an honest mistake, you werent supposed to hack, but you didnt know that

everyone makes mistakes

and Cassie, the people that live in our time zone will miss you too (im not sure about the people in the other time zones)

we will not forget you and your deeds

you shall be honored in TrueStory

someday, someone will say "i remember a time of a great GM, named Cassie, a time when everything was well, and these were the Golden Days of TrueStory"

Last edited by retaku on Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[ZN]Arch
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!

Female Number of posts : 334
In game Name : Kylie/ZNArch
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: My leave from True Story.   Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:59 am

Well said, Rateku. He speaks the truth. You were the first GM I actually met. Even if you weren't one when I first met you, you still was the first one. You have helped this server in many ways, hosting events, catching hackers and banning them, giving people kind instructions, and most of all, you were a fun person. You may have made the mistake of hacking, but hey, you stopped, didn't you? I'm pretty sure that a lot of people think of you not as a "power whore", but more as a helpful GM that was both smart and respectable. If you leave TS, we won't stop you, but remember, you still have friends here. If you want to come back and face the crowd, I'm sure me and Rateku would back you up. This truly was the Golden Days of Truestory.

~From both ZNArch and Kylie, wishing you well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://completezone.proboards.com
retaku
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!

PostSubject: Re: My leave from True Story.   Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:05 am

Faith, if you are reading this, then please, make something that will honor Cassie

i feel that 2 non-gms and scripters cant do it (being me and [ZN]Arch+Kylie)

i feel that Cassie should be honored, because she may not come back to restore the Golden Days

Last edited by retaku on Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[ZN]Arch
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!

Female Number of posts : 334
In game Name : Kylie/ZNArch
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: My leave from True Story.   Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:12 am

Maybe script an NPC that just stands in the game as a monument?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://completezone.proboards.com
Ancient
Game Master
Game Master

PostSubject: RE   Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:09 pm

retaku wrote:
Faith, if you are reading this, then please, make something that will honor Cassie

i feel that 2 non-gms and scripters cant do it (being me and [ZN]Arch+Kylie)

i feel that Cassie should be honored, because she may not come back to restore the Golden Days

Since when did we honor those who quit?

Its her own choise.. I understand your sad over it, but a monument..?

Really thats so lame.. Shocked

I dunno what Faith is gonna say, but ehm.. O,o

~Truestory Rox!~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hokato
True Forum Member
True Forum Member

Male Number of posts : 116
In game Name : Hokato, McCain
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: RE: A monument for Cassie?   Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:07 pm

Uhh, yeah, I like cassie and all but a monument in a game is a little too much. It was her choice to leave. I think the memory in the players is enough lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myspace.com/dotdotdotdote
Ancient
Game Master
Game Master

PostSubject: RE   Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:07 pm

Hokato wrote:
Uhh, yeah, I like cassie and all but a monument in a game is a little too much. It was her choice to leave. I think the memory in the players is enough lol!

I agree, and since we never did that for any other GM..

~Truestory Rox!~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iApril
Beginner
Beginner

Female Number of posts : 6
In game Name : iApril
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: My leave from True Story.   Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:36 am

Cassie, I can't believe you've decided to leave

SO much has gone on since my computer broke and this isn't what i expected when I got back on

I skimmed through your arguments and I can understand where you're coming from

TO me you were one of the Coolest GM's. From day ONE I started, You helped me and talked to me

You were very Helpful and you never hesitated to talk to anyone, even just for a friendly chat

I hope people will stop giving you crap because seriously guys, she did really well as a GM, and she put So much effort into everything she did

The least everyone can do is to bid her farewell

My Timezone was almost identical to that of Cassie and I was always excited seeing her log on :\

Please dont complicate her life any further, she did great and helped out so many players (me)

Cassie, don't forget me Smile and please let this not stress you out or discourage you

Bye <3

April.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mama
True Forum Member
True Forum Member

Female Number of posts : 102
In game Name : Mama
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: My leave from True Story.   Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:49 pm

iApril wrote:
Cassie, I can't believe you've decided to leave

SO much has gone on since my computer broke and this isn't what i expected when I got back on

I skimmed through your arguments and I can understand where you're coming from

TO me you were one of the Coolest GM's. From day ONE I started, You helped me and talked to me

You were very Helpful and you never hesitated to talk to anyone, even just for a friendly chat

I hope people will stop giving you crap because seriously guys, she did really well as a GM, and she put So much effort into everything she did

The least everyone can do is to bid her farewell

My Timezone was almost identical to that of Cassie and I was always excited seeing her log on :\

Please dont complicate her life any further, she did great and helped out so many players (me)

Cassie, don't forget me Smile and please let this not stress you out or discourage you

Bye <3

April.

Oh my, guys, i think we SHOULD all APOLOGIZE to cassie'leave... we're all badass who gave her craps and wont AGREE she was that BEST Gm. *sarcastic*
(grabs something to eat and keeps playing TS)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
retaku
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!

PostSubject: Re: My leave from True Story.   Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:54 am

i supported her all the way ^^

and if you read my topic about this, then youll know about the support we gave her and the support she deserves

Cassie, if youre reading this, remember, there are some people in this server that like you and support you

Cassie, if youre reading this, then please reply
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lullaby
New
New

Female Number of posts : 19
In game Name : Lullaby, Fart
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: My leave from True Story.   Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:06 am

:C Waaaah.
I'll miss talking to you Cassie, about shopping and clothes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/_ntp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My leave from True Story.   

Back to top Go down

My leave from True Story.
Page 1 of 1