TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
Vietxd gm app I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
Vietxd gm app I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
Vietxd gm app I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
Vietxd gm app I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
Vietxd gm app I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
Vietxd gm app I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
Vietxd gm app I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
Vietxd gm app I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
Vietxd gm app I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

Vietxd gm app

Go down 
+4
Cassiee
haolei
Faithless
vietxd
8 posters
AuthorMessage
vietxd
Donator!
Donator!

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Vietxd gm app Empty
PostSubject: Vietxd gm app   Vietxd gm app I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:42 pm

I know gm apps are closed but ancient told me to make a app so i am. =)

Where you are from? Usa Newyork

Have you had experience before? yes i have play MS for about 3 years 1 year on GMS and 2 years on P servers. I have been on aot of servers and this server is very good. I was a GM for evolutionMS/ leafstory but it close down. after the closeing of evoMs i thought i was done with ms since i experiance all there is to maple. so i stop playing, then one day i got really bored so i find true story and now im here making this app =)

Why should we pick you? i am nice ,out going and talkative when u get to know me. and i just like to help people. and im on most of the time

Why do you want to become a GM? for the most part i want to help out the server to have a hacker free zone.do the best i can and try to help out as many as i can

Where have you played before?well lets say alot from about 20 servers. but i forgot the names but theres a few i liked Sorry for the advertisment Truestory, maplegenesis(Idk just stop playing), syndey (to crowed),evoultioinMs,(cClosed)

Are you fermilliar with the commands?I am fermilliar with the basic commands. if i dont know the commands i need i can just google it or ask one of the great gms in game and i have a gm hanndbook somewhere in my house

How do you react on other people their questions? i will try my best to answer the question to the best of my ability

(Tell something about yourself) Say things that can let me choose just you, do special things. well im just your normal person. i just wanna have fun in what i do. i dont have anything special about me
Sad well even though i have been playing true story for about 2 months or so i met alot of ppl hellboy, cassie,faithless, ancient,kabb,element,cookiie,panky,level, ohsnap and alot more but i cant think of them.sorry guys No and i am looking forward for finding more friends.

if i dont get gm its fine im happy with wat i got (but im missing my 200 rb) cough faith
Back to top Go down
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

Male Number of posts : 704
In game Name : Faithless
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Vietxd gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vietxd gm app   Vietxd gm app I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:42 pm

LOL Everybody is missing their stuff Wink
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com/
haolei
New
New

Number of posts : 19
In game Name : l3abyboy
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Vietxd gm app Empty
PostSubject: it me l3abyboy   Vietxd gm app I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:24 pm

ehh vietxd u mention all ppl name but not me T_T Crying or Very sad haha i really miss my 136 rb(not DMG HACKING) and the sparkling ring (thx to faith do the srver wipe)but it because of unactive true story ppl so ppl dun be unactive again Crying or Very sad if not another server WIPE!! omg! T_T hmmmmm damn miss my sparkling ring (vietxd ur my forever best friend I love you )<3333333333333333333333 to all mapler 2 king queen king queen king queen cherry cherry cherry I love you I love you I love you Cassie.... i did not hack see the SS again got 60k++++

Last edited by haolei on Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cassiee
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
Cassiee

Female Number of posts : 275
In game Name : Cassie
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Vietxd gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vietxd gm app   Vietxd gm app I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 10:30 pm

Theres an SS of you dmg hacking.
LOL.

>_>
Back to top Go down
haiyang
New
New
haiyang

Male Number of posts : 11
In game Name : Hellsing
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Vietxd gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vietxd gm app   Vietxd gm app I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 8:45 am

VietxD is a very trustworthy person, he would be a great GM.
The application requires scripting skills now...

Can you do any java scripting?
(like... int, arrays, if, else if, for, while... etc)

Or Html scripting?
(like... ... etc)
Back to top Go down
Mama
True Forum Member
True Forum Member
Mama

Female Number of posts : 102
In game Name : Mama
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Vietxd gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vietxd gm app   Vietxd gm app I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 6:43 am

aw Nuuuhh
if you become gm, then who's gonna help me level T.T
Back to top Go down
haolei
New
New

Vietxd gm app Empty
PostSubject: Cassie dun trust me...   Vietxd gm app I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 3:34 pm

Cassie,cassie,cassieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!i did not hack sia some GM still trust me only u DUN TRUST ME !!!!if i want to dmg hack by now the server wipe i be first ^^ and the SS show the dmg hack but u see properly got 60k =(
Back to top Go down
haolei
New
New

Vietxd gm app Empty
PostSubject: trust meee l3abyboy   Vietxd gm app I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:05 am

cassie i no hack leh u see the ss again got 60k de
Back to top Go down
haolei
New
New

Vietxd gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vietxd gm app   Vietxd gm app I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:06 am

i no hack see properly again got 60k
Back to top Go down
Jason
Special
Special
Jason

Male Number of posts : 164
In game Name : Jason
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Vietxd gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vietxd gm app   Vietxd gm app I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:04 am

Wow, triple posting. Just edit your post. And, you act like you're so persistent to prove you're innocent, which makes me look even more that you hack. It's looks like you're BEGGING that you don't hack, which looks VERY suspicious.
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com
retaku
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
retaku

Male Number of posts : 195
In game Name : Rateku, Eclipse
Registration date : 2008-12-25

Vietxd gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vietxd gm app   Vietxd gm app I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:21 am

its scripting as in scripting the server
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vietxd gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vietxd gm app   Vietxd gm app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vietxd gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrueStory :: TrueStory! :: GM Applications.-
Jump to: