TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
Suggestion For More Exchangeable Items From Tony I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
Suggestion For More Exchangeable Items From Tony I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
Suggestion For More Exchangeable Items From Tony I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
Suggestion For More Exchangeable Items From Tony I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
Suggestion For More Exchangeable Items From Tony I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
Suggestion For More Exchangeable Items From Tony I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
Suggestion For More Exchangeable Items From Tony I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
Suggestion For More Exchangeable Items From Tony I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
Suggestion For More Exchangeable Items From Tony I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

Suggestion For More Exchangeable Items From Tony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Potassium
Potassium

Male Number of posts : 49
In game Name : Potassium
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Suggestion For More Exchangeable Items From Tony Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion For More Exchangeable Items From Tony   Suggestion For More Exchangeable Items From Tony I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 3:43 pm

Okay, i think most players with all the possible exchangeable items have nothing to do with the rest of the liths and would not have much use of it.
Therefore to accommodate such needs (mostly mine =P), i would want to suggest some items for that matter.

Since the tradeable items of eq are gloves, hat and cape.
New items:
Earrings with stats like 150/200 str/dex/int/luk ( could be high or lower ) (since the cape adds 100 str/dex/int/luk)
Amour (overall) with stats like 150/200 str/dex/int/luk ( could be high or lower ) with more slots? say about 20 to 50?
Shoe with stats like 150/200 str/dex/int/luk ( could be high or lower ) with more slots? say about 10 to 20?
Custom stats/slots weapons of different class/jobs (should be exchangeable for an even higher no. of lith)

I hope that you (Faithless) would take this into consideration. However, even if you do want to add them to Tony, i would respect your decision. I just feel that this would appeal to the players =D ( or that i just to have more things ) Hope i was of some help. (i think)

Last edited by Potassium on Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ancient
Game Master
Game Master
Ancient

Male Number of posts : 223
In game Name : Ancient
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: RE   Suggestion For More Exchangeable Items From Tony I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:06 pm

uhm.....

-I dunno, GM scrolls is alittle much and so with the extra 20-50 slots.

The overall thing could work, but saunas then? silent

Earrings i would say no, since a shop is selling all earrings. Would be a shame to cut a pair off.

Dunno bout shoes. could do. But not sure .

Good suggestions tho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Potassium
Potassium

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion For More Exchangeable Items From Tony   Suggestion For More Exchangeable Items From Tony I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:09 pm

Ancient wrote:
uhm.....

-I dunno, GM scrolls is alittle much and so with the extra 20-50 slots.

The overall thing could work, but saunas then? silent

Earrings i would say no, since a shop is selling all earrings. Would be a shame to cut a pair off.

Dunno bout shoes. could do. But not sure .

Good suggestions tho Very Happy

k i did not think about the earring part. LOL. I think i can live without gm scrolls since white scroll is for sale but since 10% helm acc is bugged, i was wondering if that could be added. I feel that 20 slots should'nt be the problem since the cape had 20 slots

EDIT: all helm scrolls are bugged <<< by Ancient

Last edited by Potassium on Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ancient
Game Master
Game Master
Ancient

Male Number of posts : 223
In game Name : Ancient
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: RE   Suggestion For More Exchangeable Items From Tony I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:11 pm

but 20+ is Surprised
Back to top Go down
Potassium
Potassium

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion For More Exchangeable Items From Tony   Suggestion For More Exchangeable Items From Tony I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:13 pm

That's why can increase the no. of lith for exchange =P
Back to top Go down
iElmo
Beginner
Beginner
iElmo

Female Number of posts : 5
In game Name : iElmo
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion For More Exchangeable Items From Tony   Suggestion For More Exchangeable Items From Tony I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:50 pm

GM scrolls = GameMaster Scrolls = "GameMaster" = Not you.
Back to top Go down
Cassiee
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
Cassiee

Female Number of posts : 275
In game Name : Cassie
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion For More Exchangeable Items From Tony   Suggestion For More Exchangeable Items From Tony I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:05 am

yeah, were not giving GM scrolls.
or even items anymore,
Not even in events.

Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

Male Number of posts : 704
In game Name : Faithless
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion For More Exchangeable Items From Tony   Suggestion For More Exchangeable Items From Tony I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:25 am

correction: you won't I do what I want.
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com/
Potassium
Potassium

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion For More Exchangeable Items From Tony   Suggestion For More Exchangeable Items From Tony I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:34 am

iElmo wrote:
GM scrolls = GameMaster Scrolls = "GameMaster" = Not you.

Erm already stated not having the gm scroll idea. Please don't repeat =)
Back to top Go down
Potassium
Potassium

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion For More Exchangeable Items From Tony   Suggestion For More Exchangeable Items From Tony I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:36 am

so, faithless, is any of my suggestions workable?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion For More Exchangeable Items From Tony   Suggestion For More Exchangeable Items From Tony I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion For More Exchangeable Items From Tony
Page 1 of 1