TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
-==Hellsing's Application==- I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
-==Hellsing's Application==- I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
-==Hellsing's Application==- I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
-==Hellsing's Application==- I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
-==Hellsing's Application==- I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
-==Hellsing's Application==- I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
-==Hellsing's Application==- I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
-==Hellsing's Application==- I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
-==Hellsing's Application==- I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

-==Hellsing's Application==-

Go down 
+2
Faithless
haiyang
6 posters
AuthorMessage
haiyang
New
New
haiyang

Male Number of posts : 11
In game Name : Hellsing
Registration date : 2009-02-08

-==Hellsing's Application==- Empty
PostSubject: -==Hellsing's Application==-   -==Hellsing's Application==- I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:56 am

Where you are from?
My name is Haiyang Li, I prefer to be called Jay, my IGN is Hellsing. I am from Glen Burnie, Maryland. I am 16 currently, and a bit busy with classes, but enjoy playing maple. I put my life before maple, so I have about 2 hours each day, and mostly free on weekends. I play between 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm and weekends from 11:00am to 10:00 pm EST it varies.

Have you had experience before?
To be honest I haven't been a GM before, but I studied most of the commands, but the commands vary from server to server, but this is what I know:

"EDIT: Show me what you can do."

!map
!jail
!jail 2
!lolcastle
!warp
!warp
!warphere
!spawn [[hp ] [exp ]]
!servermessage
!job
!pill
!item
!drop
!cleardrops
!clearevents
!clearquest
!sp
!fakerelog
!dc
!charinfo
!ban
!levelup
!connected
!shutdown
!shutdownworld
!shutdownnow
!showtrace
!killall
!monsterdebug
!skill
!fullhp
!cheaters

I'm currently still getting to use the scripts but I know basic java commands that I learn from AP advance java class.

if statements
if, else if,
for loops,
while loops,
arrays,
==, =, Random.int, break, int, void, String, end, many more.

something that looks like this:

Example: simple Custom npc coding that teleport to GM map:

180000000 is gm map incase you didn't know

void NPCsscripts::npc_2100(NPC* npc){
int state = npc->getState();
int map = npc->getPlayerMap();
if(npc->getPlayerMap() == 0){
if(state == 0){
npc->addText(" Want to go to the#bGM Map#k? ");
npc->sendYesNo();
}
else if(state == 1){
if(npc->getSelected() == YES){
npc->addText(" Ok! Let's go. ");
npc->sendNext();
}
else {
npc->addText(" Are you sure? ");
npc->setState(npc->getState()+1);
npc->sendYesNo();
}
}
else if(state == 2){
npc->teleport(180000000);
npc->end();
}
else if(state == 3){
if(npc->getSelected() == YES){
npc->addText(" Call me when you need me. ");
npc->sendNext();
npc->end();
}
else {
npc->addText(" Ok!, tell me when you have your decision. ");
npc->sendNext();
npc->end();
}
}
}
else if(state == 5){
npc->teleport(180000000);
npc->end();
}
else if (map == 180000000){
if(state == 0){
npc->addText(" Welcome to the #rGM map#k! ");
npc->addText(" Enjoy! ");
npc->sendBackOK();
}
else if(state == 1){
npc->end();
}
}
else{
npc->end();
}
}

I'm also taking Advance HTML webpage design, so I can show how to make a website with no problem

Why should we pick you?

My reason is simple, I do not tolerate hackers, I keep Truestory a hacker free environment. I am fair to players, I will NOT abuse my GM power, I use my GM power only for the use of good, and keeping a friendly, safe, hacker free community. I treat others with respect. I am a mature person, I take responsibilty for my actions as a GM, I take my job seriously. I enjoy helping people, I am noob friendly, very patient. I think that's enough for the I's Razz and I vote for Truestory if that counts :]

Why do you want to become a GM?

I'm not applying GM for more fun and power, that's not what I wanted. I want to be a GM to further improve this server with my coding, as well as in game. Since not all gms cover the time zone, I can contribute to that also to keep those pesty hackers off. I do not like smega spam or any sort of it, so please don't make pointless spam, unless you have a question to ask. I do not train people or give out mesos or items. I support events to expand a genuine game experience.

Where have you played before?

I played in Global Maplestory before, Windia. level 131 bowmaster(xasakurah), and rank 3 bishop (kikollo) that was hacked and deleted. On private servers, I played SlpMs before, Bounce Ms, and Ancient Ms. I find many flaws in those server, but this server is close to perfection. It's the only server I enjoy playing, it's almost absurd why this server won't become #1.

Are you familliar with the commands?

I think I stressed that enough, but I think I need to establish a trust relationship before I start coding.

How do you react on other people their questions?

I react in a mature way, even if it's a ridiculous question, I have patience to answer it. If the person asks me a question in a rude fashion, I will ask in a polite manner to please ask nicely.

If you are not satisfied with my GM application, please notify me any mistakes I made or places I need to improve on. I will quickly fix them within my capability.

If I get turned down because of not enough coding experience, I will study them more, and demonstrate my farther ability and experience. I am a willing learner, and I will put in effort to learn how to code, so please bear with me.

My msn sn is usahaiyang@hotmail.com
Please feel free to ask questions or comments.

P.S. My Truestory guides are still under construction, currently 22 pages long microsoft word document.
Back to top Go down
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

Male Number of posts : 704
In game Name : Faithless
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: -==Hellsing's Application==-   -==Hellsing's Application==- I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 12:52 pm

First of all, This server is running on OdinMs script, so Titan is out of the question, Second Gm commands are really basic, But what you might not know is that I've made some of my own. HTML Might be usefull, but I have no idea where I should need it for now. We'll see, and Voting does help Razz
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com/
haiyang
New
New
haiyang

PostSubject: Re: -==Hellsing's Application==-   -==Hellsing's Application==- I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:01 pm

Gm commands are not the problem for me since I can learn that from the GM book
I've been researching about OdinMs script, the only ones I could find is how to start a server
Well HTML I can do no problem, but Cassie already have the position for GFX designer

Since the GM application is closed, I posted my application in case you need me for anything later
I'll go back to research how to script from OdinMs
Back to top Go down
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

Male Number of posts : 704
In game Name : Faithless
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: -==Hellsing's Application==-   -==Hellsing's Application==- I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:25 pm

Once again, the GM handbook doesn't have all my commands.
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com/
haiyang
New
New
haiyang

PostSubject: Re: -==Hellsing's Application==-   -==Hellsing's Application==- I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:34 pm

Sorry about the copy and paste for NPC script, I clearly didn't know how to script for MS
The only script experience I have is for Java, I just don't know yet how to apply the concept to MS

I was just showing what I know from the GM commands I learned, I said it would differ from server to server, so if there's commands I didn't know I have to learn it.
Back to top Go down
Haha
Haha

Female Number of posts : 47
In game Name : Haha
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: -==Hellsing's Application==-   -==Hellsing's Application==- I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:01 pm

im rooting for you!
Back to top Go down
[ZN]Arch
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
[ZN]Arch

Female Number of posts : 334
In game Name : Kylie/ZNArch
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: -==Hellsing's Application==-   -==Hellsing's Application==- I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:51 pm

Decent app. Hope you make it :]
Back to top Go down
http://completezone.proboards.com
Cassiee
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
Cassiee

Female Number of posts : 275
In game Name : Cassie
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: -==Hellsing's Application==-   -==Hellsing's Application==- I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:10 pm

Nice app,
yeah, the commands are a bit easy. but heres just a few add-ins you might have not known
!notice p message (popup text)
!speak person message (makes people talk)
!lolhaha person (changes gender)
!sex person diablo|cloud|loveholic message (makes person smega)
!ban person reason (must include a reason)
!search full name of item (gives you ID so you can do...)
!item item ID (puts item xxxxxxxx in your item inventory)
!drop item ID (drops item xxxxxxxx)
!spawn mob id
OR, you can do..
!spawn mob id amount of mob hp amount of hp
!jobperson person job ID (However this command is possible, but illegal to use on other players)

Just a few off the top of my head.
And, i think your GM handbook is similar to mine, is it saved on an Excel workbook?
lol.

uhhh, and...decent app! Very Happy
Maybe you can apply your java skills to maple somehow?
Razz

EDIT: Took out the "<" and ">" cause it somehow didnt show up when i posted, but once you look at them, youll get it.
Back to top Go down
celina
Beginner
Beginner
celina

Female Number of posts : 7
In game Name : Linh
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: -==Hellsing's Application==-   -==Hellsing's Application==- I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:25 pm

omgosh o_o i think i have the same GM handbook :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -==Hellsing's Application==-   -==Hellsing's Application==- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-==Hellsing's Application==-
Page 1 of 1