TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
Register and main the main site. I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
Register and main the main site. I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
Register and main the main site. I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
Register and main the main site. I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
Register and main the main site. I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
Register and main the main site. I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
Register and main the main site. I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
Register and main the main site. I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
Register and main the main site. I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

Register and main the main site.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

Male Number of posts : 704
In game Name : Faithless
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Register and main the main site. Empty
PostSubject: Register and main the main site.   Register and main the main site. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:32 pm

Here you can get a lot of things, you can Download the server client or register or some other things, just check it Smile
http://81.206.136.173:8000

Last edited by Faithless on Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:32 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com/
nick

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: yay   Register and main the main site. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:07 pm

Arrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dompwns

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: wtf   Register and main the main site. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:27 am

Faithless wrote:
Here you can get a lot of things, you can Download the server client or register or some other things, just check it Smile
http://81.206.136.173:8000/

You can only visit this url when you are on the network!!!

register doesnt work wtf cmon afro som1 make a acc for me i can help code if u make me a gm ive been takin lessons from makers of videogames(hella pro) for about 2 yrs and im very experienced im an awsome gm been in 12 servers as gm such as ForbiddenMs as iDom and PokemonMs i get along with ppl realy well and im hopin to help u guys out so post on this. plz make acc id:dompwns pw:dompwns ty very much if u like my words make me a gm ty for readin=)
Back to top Go down
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

PostSubject: Re: Register and main the main site.   Register and main the main site. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:19 am

dompwns wrote:
Faithless wrote:
http://81.206.136.173:8000/

You can only visit this url when you are on the network!!!

register doesnt work wtf cmon afro som1 make a acc for me i can help code if u make me a gm ive been takin lessons from makers of videogames(hella pro) for about 2 yrs and im very experienced im an awsome gm been in 12 servers as gm such as ForbiddenMs as iDom and PokemonMs i get along with ppl realy well and im hopin to help u guys out so post on this. plz make acc id:dompwns pw:dompwns ty very much if u like my words make me a gm ty for readin=)

Dude If you cant connect to the Site then either you haven't joined hamachi (which you already did as i see) OR I'm offline because this server isn't 24/7 but like 16/24.

Last edited by Faithless on Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
philster40

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: omg   Register and main the main site. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 1:22 am

ok whenever i logg into hamachi and i put the name and pass and i open truestory it says that either im not online or its going through a server check and i can see other people online....can somebody help me????
Back to top Go down
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

PostSubject: Re: Register and main the main site.   Register and main the main site. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:15 am

That's because the server is offline. It's not 24/7 read the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Register and main the main site.   Register and main the main site. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Register and main the main site.
Page 1 of 1