TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
False Accusations. Name calling from GMs? I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
False Accusations. Name calling from GMs? I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
False Accusations. Name calling from GMs? I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
False Accusations. Name calling from GMs? I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
False Accusations. Name calling from GMs? I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
False Accusations. Name calling from GMs? I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
False Accusations. Name calling from GMs? I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
False Accusations. Name calling from GMs? I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
False Accusations. Name calling from GMs? I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

False Accusations. Name calling from GMs?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Evan

False Accusations. Name calling from GMs? Empty
PostSubject: False Accusations. Name calling from GMs?   False Accusations. Name calling from GMs? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:21 am

Problems? Well I can think of one.
How about GM Cassie going on a little rampage?
Banning my brother for.. Summon Speed Attack Hacking? Seriously?
To be honest I didn't even know that existed.

Anyway. He was not hacking. Say what you like Cassie, but just because you have experience banning people for hacking doesn't make your assumption correct.

Besides this point.

Why would you think it is ok to call any player a "CUNT"?
Sure, I will admit I was arguing with you but that's because you banned my little brothers account for somthing he wasn't actually doing.
But I guess thats up to your superiors.

By the way, It's kind of a bad idea to call a man a "CUNT" if your a woman.. ? ??

Good luck to TrueStory~
Sincerely,
Evan
Back to top Go down
Cassiee
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
Cassiee

Female Number of posts : 275
In game Name : Cassie
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: False Accusations. Name calling from GMs?   False Accusations. Name calling from GMs? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:27 am

Lol, wow you really are annoying in-game AND in real life.
I banned your brother cause i saw him hacking.
i did !cheaters and warped to him for fast atk,
i payed attention to his attacks.
he HAD FAST ATK ON.

he was doing 3k dmg per arrow for hurricane
EVEN IF HE HAD SP, say he would do about 10k dmg per second,
There is NO WAY HE CAN KILL A SKELEGON with 80k HP in under 3 seconds.

PLUS, i saw his summon, he was clearly using summon fast atk like it said in !cheaters
i know FOR SURE, a summoned bird doesnt attack more than ONCE every second, to the very least.
His bird was attacking like 3-4 times per second.

THATS WHY I BANNED HIM FOR FAST ATK.

I yelled at you to stop posting smegas cause all it did was cause the server to lag even more.
I told you i banned him, you can appeal it, and what did you do?
CONSTANTLY ARGUE WITH ME. I told you to drop it, even OTHER PEOPLE IN THE FM
told you to drop it.
Your brother was banned for hacking, CASE CLOSED.

I called you a cunt cause i was really annoyed and pissed off at you, it was the first word that came onto mind, since hokato was constantly whispering COOCHIE COOCHIE CHOOCHIEEEEEEE. (inside joke)

Well, and to be honest.
FAST SUMMON ATK DOES EXIST.

You cant use ignorance as an excuse. Face reality, your brother hacked.
i know a hacker when i see one, ive banned so many, and i could tell he used fast atk.
Back to top Go down
[ZN]Arch
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
[ZN]Arch

Female Number of posts : 334
In game Name : Kylie/ZNArch
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: False Accusations. Name calling from GMs?   False Accusations. Name calling from GMs? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:25 am

She does have experience. I, along with other Truemaplers, have faith in her and other GMs for being able to tell a hacker when they see one. Although I have to say, Cassie, calling him a cunt was kinda rude (I don't exactly like hearing strong language, but since this is the Internet, you as you wish. I can't stop you). Even if he was being an annoying person, try to contain your language. :] Just a thought. Don't get angry at me? XD

Anyway, back to the matter at hand:

Doing 3k for each arrow against an 80k monster and killing it in less than three seconds sounds like hacking to even me. Saying it wasn't a hack is stretching the truth too much, is it not? Tell your brother to reflect upon his thoughts. You both joined a private server for fast leveling and a chance to enjoy high damage, since both of you probably not have attained a high level in regular MS. The rates are high enough. Yet your brother still hacks to level faster. Hacking in a private server to level up more quickly... are you unsatisfied with the rates? If so, leave. If you don't like the rates, don't play with us.

That's all I have to say. Think about it.
Back to top Go down
http://completezone.proboards.com
Cassiee
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
Cassiee

Female Number of posts : 275
In game Name : Cassie
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: False Accusations. Name calling from GMs?   False Accusations. Name calling from GMs? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:32 am

Yeah,
i have a very low temper for people who piss me off
-_-

especially when they call you "things" which REALLY PROVOKE YOU.
But im not going to involve that right now.
All im trying to prove right now is that his brother was hacking.

OH: And i just remembered,
when i banned his brother while i was in hide,
he said

"WOW THAT WAS FAST"

>_>
even more of a reason why i know hes hacking.
Back to top Go down
Nightcaster
Donator!
Donator!
Nightcaster

Male Number of posts : 48
In game Name : [D]Ryuk
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: False Accusations. Name calling from GMs?   False Accusations. Name calling from GMs? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:51 am

And why the in sam's hell did his brother complain about it?
Maybe he is hiding his guilt of hacking to..
Back to top Go down
http://www.sinfast.webs.com
Element
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Element

Female Number of posts : 107
In game Name : Shayna
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: False Accusations. Name calling from GMs?   False Accusations. Name calling from GMs? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:09 am

Eh, You probably got this wrong cassie,

Fast attack does not exist with hurricane. Its already the fastest a skill can go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: False Accusations. Name calling from GMs?   False Accusations. Name calling from GMs? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

False Accusations. Name calling from GMs?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrueStory :: TrueStory! :: Problems. (Guests are able to post here)-
Jump to: