TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
iSnap Application :D I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
iSnap Application :D I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
iSnap Application :D I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
iSnap Application :D I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
iSnap Application :D I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
iSnap Application :D I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
iSnap Application :D I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
iSnap Application :D I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
iSnap Application :D I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

iSnap Application :D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oguri

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-26

iSnap Application :D Empty
PostSubject: iSnap Application :D   iSnap Application :D I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:52 pm

Where you are from?I am from Singapore :DD(Small Country)

Have you had experience before?Yes, I've been to a lot of servers and had the experience of knowing a GM's presence in the server. (how they affect the server)

Why should we pick you?
I've been to a lot of private servers. Most of them shut down but before that, the GMs in those servers that I've come in contact with, were immature and childish and really ruined the gaming experience for all the other people in the game. The whole community put their trust in these GMs, but they didn't see the burden of responsibilty on their shoulders and simply did whatever they wanted. In turn, it lead to demoralization of GMs as a whole, making them seem unauthorative, giving rise to hackers, spammers, and scammers. I am not like that, nor am I power hungry or a revolutionary. I just want things to be in order and work out so that the community is content. Why should I be chosen? Well, because I am willing to help keep this order and make this private server a great experience for everyone.

Why do you want to become a GM?
because I like to help others who are willing to accept it. I like seeing order or the path to it and the fact that I can take part of a larger burden on my own shoulders. I like burdens and responsibilities. It makes me feel humane.

Where have you played before?I dun understand this question o.O

Are you fermilliar with the commands?Yes.

How do you react on other people their questions?i will react normally like i usaully do to other players and respond them with good attutide and proper english.

(Tell something about yourself) Say things that can let me choose just you, do special things
Seriously i dun know how to script and code but i can learn from my friends or some one willing to teach me i sure i will learn very fast.I am mature, yet I don't act like an old man or anything. I'm also competent, dedicated, well-behaved, cool-headed, a good listener, active, and compassionate toward those that earn it.

Thanks for your time,i hope will consider this application Very Happy
~iSnap
Back to top Go down
[ZN]Arch
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
[ZN]Arch

Female Number of posts : 334
In game Name : Kylie/ZNArch
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: iSnap Application :D   iSnap Application :D I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:47 am

Decent app. Where have you played before means what servers, etc. You missed a new requirement. You need to know how to script.
Back to top Go down
http://completezone.proboards.com
Jason
Special
Special
Jason

Male Number of posts : 164
In game Name : Jason
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: iSnap Application :D   iSnap Application :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:03 am

Any gfx or scripting experience? We need coders and scripters.
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iSnap Application :D   iSnap Application :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iSnap Application :D
Page 1 of 1