TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
Gm application of Knight ! I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
Gm application of Knight ! I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
Gm application of Knight ! I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
Gm application of Knight ! I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
Gm application of Knight ! I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
Gm application of Knight ! I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
Gm application of Knight ! I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
Gm application of Knight ! I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
Gm application of Knight ! I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

Gm application of Knight !

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ButterKnightxD
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Gm application of Knight ! Empty
PostSubject: Gm application of Knight !   Gm application of Knight ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:41 pm

What is your name? Ingame: Knight Real: Davey

What is your age? 11

Where you are from? The Netherlands (Europe)

Have you had experience before? Yes, I had my own server, but a crash made it quit. And I was co-owner at iNiceMS. (Yes, I WAS! Exclamation )

Why should we pick you? Because I love TrueStory, I am patient, firendly and active. I don't abuse my powers. I love it to be populair cheers king , but that not the only reason I want to become a GM. Razz

Why do you want to become a GM? Yea... Same as above?

Where have you played before? I played so many private servers before. Some are: SydneyMS, AquaStory, iNiceMS, TrueStory albino , FinalStory, EnvyStory, LaksaMS, GenesisMS, and iTouchMS.

Are you fermilliar with the commands? Yes.

How do you react on other people their questions? I will give them the right answer. Smile

(Tell something about yourself) Say things that can let me choose just you, do special things. [i] I really hope that I become GM. Or just intern, I don't really care. When I answer questions from people, they don't listen to me. I have to say it like 3 times and then they finally get it. Also I want to get more experience at being GM.

~Davey lol!
Back to top Go down
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

Male Number of posts : 704
In game Name : Faithless
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Gm application of Knight !   Gm application of Knight ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:16 pm

Read what we need before posting
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com/
Cassiee
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
Cassiee

Female Number of posts : 275
In game Name : Cassie
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Gm application of Knight !   Gm application of Knight ! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:17 am

any GFX skills?
:3
Back to top Go down
Element
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Element

Female Number of posts : 107
In game Name : Shayna
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Gm application of Knight !   Gm application of Knight ! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:54 pm

Cassiee wrote:
any GFX skills?
:3
Y u showoff? f3
Back to top Go down
Cassiee
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
Cassiee

Female Number of posts : 275
In game Name : Cassie
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Gm application of Knight !   Gm application of Knight ! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:47 am

LOL.
i was just asking.
since faithy said hes only hiring people with GFX/coding skills.
D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gm application of Knight !   Gm application of Knight ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gm application of Knight !
Page 1 of 1