TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
HTML Scripter or and SQL provider. I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
HTML Scripter or and SQL provider. I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
HTML Scripter or and SQL provider. I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
HTML Scripter or and SQL provider. I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
HTML Scripter or and SQL provider. I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
HTML Scripter or and SQL provider. I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
HTML Scripter or and SQL provider. I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
HTML Scripter or and SQL provider. I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
HTML Scripter or and SQL provider. I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

HTML Scripter or and SQL provider.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightcaster
Donator!
Donator!
Nightcaster

Male Number of posts : 48
In game Name : [D]Ryuk
Registration date : 2009-01-17

HTML Scripter or and SQL provider. Empty
PostSubject: HTML Scripter or and SQL provider.   HTML Scripter or and SQL provider. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:01 am

I wanted to code a few things on the server or anything related to the server.
Basically i want to be apart of the staff, here on TrueStory!

here is an quick view of what i can do

little project |

Truestory

WTf??

IDK??

Our Forums!

I'm hoping this will be accepted I have some confidence on this.
I believe i should be a HTML scripter for TrueStory!!

...................................................................................................................................................
Hopefully I can be apart!
I have nothing to do anymore.
--------------------------------------------OR I can --------------------------------------------------------------
Provide SQL for the Database making supreme shops.
Without wasting your valuable time??!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sinfast.webs.com
Nightcaster
Donator!
Donator!
Nightcaster

PostSubject: Funny How desperate I get at times.....   HTML Scripter or and SQL provider. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:13 am

Back to top Go down
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

Male Number of posts : 704
In game Name : Faithless
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: HTML Scripter or and SQL provider.   HTML Scripter or and SQL provider. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 10:09 am

I rather have PHP scripters since I use PHP for the website.
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com/
Nightcaster
Donator!
Donator!
Nightcaster

PostSubject: I have ...   HTML Scripter or and SQL provider. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:36 pm

Faithless I done php a numerous amounts of times to set up my friends "dummy servers".
On their wampserver or XAMP, so i understand the concept.
Back to top Go down
Faithless
Owner
Owner
Faithless

Male Number of posts : 704
In game Name : Faithless
Registration date : 2008-10-18

PostSubject: Re: HTML Scripter or and SQL provider.   HTML Scripter or and SQL provider. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:04 pm

Can you also script NPCs? or stuff like that?
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com/
Nightcaster
Donator!
Donator!
Nightcaster

PostSubject: Mostly..   HTML Scripter or and SQL provider. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 9:33 pm

I talked to one of your GMs and I asked him the same thing, if I could script around the NPCs.
He asked what language i knew and i told him I never learned actual Java scripting but I have learned some of the commands of the NPC's scripts to edit around in.
He told me to ask you instead, but the reason I even hesitated asking is because i wanted to get a better experience with all my spare time.
I have nothing to do, i'm not invloved in anything and my parents keep me on lockdown.
If that would be enough I made a dozen of reg pages back when i made my first ps........
Now i'm not the best but i get through it, and I know it;s going to be hard to find someone who Knows to java script, exspecially on MapleStory.
Mainly they would want money but if your willing to pay then u don't need me.

Idk for now it's entirely up to you
and i know how you feel abnout all the pressure of running a PS.
P.S. still i can make some SQl shops, and shit like that for you if you don't have time.
I have four gm handbooks; knowing alot of item ids and i could make shops for you if you
weren't up to promoting me to anything.
Back to top Go down
Element
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Element

Female Number of posts : 107
In game Name : Shayna
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: HTML Scripter or and SQL provider.   HTML Scripter or and SQL provider. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:23 pm

Nightcaster wrote:
I talked to one of your GMs and I asked him the same thing, if I could script around the NPCs.
He asked what language i knew and i told him I never learned actual Java scripting but I have learned some of the commands of the NPC's scripts to edit around in.
He told me to ask you instead, but the reason I even hesitated asking is because i wanted to get a better experience with all my spare time.
I have nothing to do, i'm not invloved in anything and my parents keep me on lockdown.
If that would be enough I made a dozen of reg pages back when i made my first ps........
Now i'm not the best but i get through it, and I know it;s going to be hard to find someone who Knows to java script, exspecially on MapleStory.
Mainly they would want money but if your willing to pay then u don't need me.

Idk for now it's entirely up to you
and i know how you feel abnout all the pressure of running a PS.
P.S. still i can make some SQl shops, and shit like that for you if you don't have time.
I have four gm handbooks; knowing alot of item ids and i could make shops for you if you
weren't up to promoting me to anything.
Which GM did you talk to?
Back to top Go down
Calviin
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!

Male Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: HTML Scripter or and SQL provider.   HTML Scripter or and SQL provider. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:43 pm

Lol ryan
Back to top Go down
http://www.aim.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HTML Scripter or and SQL provider.   HTML Scripter or and SQL provider. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HTML Scripter or and SQL provider.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TrueStory :: TrueStory! :: GM Applications.-
Jump to: