TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Join us at our newest server called DivideMs. This is a 0.62 based private server full with custom features. If you need more information feel free to visit the forums.

www.dividestory.tk
TrueStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Place you want to be!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesTeamspeak 3RegisterLog inActive Topics
Latest topics
» Approved the resolution
Kenzy's GM app (Added a little) I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:11 am

» Supreme allowing opponents
Kenzy's GM app (Added a little) I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

» About the possibility
Kenzy's GM app (Added a little) I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:21 am

» On the support
Kenzy's GM app (Added a little) I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:50 pm

» Forward toward
Kenzy's GM app (Added a little) I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am

» In order to receive
Kenzy's GM app (Added a little) I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 am

» Establishing future
Kenzy's GM app (Added a little) I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:35 am

» Security gains grow
Kenzy's GM app (Added a little) I_icon_minitimeby umotion22 Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

» Challenge a specific
Kenzy's GM app (Added a little) I_icon_minitimeby uggboots147 Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:02 am

Kenzy's GM app (Added a little)

Go down 
+3
[ZN]Arch
Jason
Kenzy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenzy
True Forum Member
True Forum Member
Kenzy

Male Number of posts : 144
In game Name : KenzeeSmexee -- Lvl 2 Bowman O.o
Registration date : 2009-01-09

Kenzy's GM app (Added a little) Empty
PostSubject: Kenzy's GM app (Added a little)   Kenzy's GM app (Added a little) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:00 pm

Hokayyy, I'm confused, it's late, and I'm also very tired. But, I saw that "837843349" posted his application recently so I thought they must be open. O.o Annyyywayysssss, on with the application.

Where you are from?

I'm from New Zealand or "Aotearoa" as my natives call it. GMT +12 Auckland, Fiji.

Have you had experience before?

I can't say that I've had experience as a Maplestory GM, but I used to have my own Private Server for World of Warcraft, I also was a GM in many of the WoW Private servers. I'm very familiar on the whole GM concept and I also know many of the Maplestory commands. I'm always around at least one of the GM's on Truestory, so I know what they do when a situation comes along.

Why should we pick you?

A lot of people on Truestory know me, and a lot of them don't. I'm on almost everyday and I'm quite flexible with times. I guess you should pick me because I can find the hilarity in everything, I'm fun to have around, and I can help out wherever necessary. I'll put a smile on everyone's face and I'm easy to work with. I'm very smart (for my age) and I have a way with words. I'll always be here to support the server, and even though we've had some rough times, you can count on me to stay with you guys through it all.

Why do you want to become a GM?

The answer everyone gives is "Because I want to help the server" and I know that's what you guys want to hear. So yeah, I want to become a GM because I would love to help the people of Truestory with their problems and keep the server running smoothly and have everyone happy. But it can't just be for that reason, I think that being a GM is about having fun and helping people at the same time. It's a very educational experience and I think I'm cut out for it. ^^

Where have you played before?

Humm, Global Maplestory, and many other private servers. None of which can be compared to Truestory. But of course I don't just play Maplestory. I play Counter-Strike:Source and Halo: Combat evolved also, I'm always playing online games when I'm not doing anything else!

Are you familiar with the commands?

Yep, I'm quite familiar with the Commands. But, I must ask, are the commands on Truestory the ones that start with a "!" or do they start with a "@"? I can always look up the commands when I forget.

How do you react on other people their questions?

I will listen to what they say and what they tell me and answer them in a cool, calm, and friendly way. If they aren't clear, I'll ask them to explain in a clearer fashion. Once I understand their question then I will answer nicely and tell them additional information about what they want.

(Tell something about yourself) Say things that can let me choose just you, do special things.

I'm happy, personal, and loveable! Everyone likes me for who I am and not who I try to be. I'm very dedicated to the server. My hobbies include; Texting, Maplestorying, and a few other things come to mind. I have a little experience with MySQL, so I could always try and help with that. I have near perfect grammar, punctuation, and spelling, so it's easy for me to get my point across. I'm learning basic animation now using Adobe Flash CS4 and then I'll move on to Fireworks for more pro looking animations. I find animation fun and entertaining because it uses up spare time without boring me.

Additional things: I'm thirteen years old and I live in Auckland, New Zealand. I have a 700 kbps - 1 mbps internet speed and my own computer. I realize I might be a bit young for the GM age, but really, it shouldn't matter.

So that about sums it up. I've expanded it too. -- And just added a bit about my new animation hobby -- ^^

Thanks guys n' gals! =D

P.S. I view Cassie's app as a god. Lawl.

Last edited by Kenzy on Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:44 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jason
Special
Special
Jason

Male Number of posts : 164
In game Name : Jason
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Kenzy's GM app (Added a little)   Kenzy's GM app (Added a little) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:31 pm

Your application is decently written, probably because with the higher quality of spelling and grammar. Unfortunately, I feel that the information and details you put into your gm application isn't quite enough. Expand a bit more and you could have an extremely well written application.
Back to top Go down
https://truestory.aforumfree.com
Kenzy
True Forum Member
True Forum Member
Kenzy

PostSubject: Re: Kenzy's GM app (Added a little)   Kenzy's GM app (Added a little) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:35 pm

Thanks! Will do, but now I'm just lolling at Faith and Ryan for their GM messages. xD

Will expand soon
Back to top Go down
Jason
Special
Special
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Kenzy's GM app (Added a little)   Kenzy's GM app (Added a little) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 3:56 am

Good job at expanding. It's great that you'll be on everyday and be a happy gm. I can't be often too much because my soccer is taking SOOOOO much time. :\ I think you've phrased the answers to make you look more professional, and now you seem more.....potential.
Back to top Go down
[ZN]Arch
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
[ZN]Arch

Female Number of posts : 334
In game Name : Kylie/ZNArch
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Kenzy's GM app (Added a little)   Kenzy's GM app (Added a little) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:26 am

Good job! Very well written (in my opinion). You gave reasons on why Truestory should pick you. You are assertive in your ways... Your app is the best app I've seen second to Cassie's. I hope to see you in game! XD
Back to top Go down
http://completezone.proboards.com
Jason
Special
Special
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Kenzy's GM app (Added a little)   Kenzy's GM app (Added a little) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:28 am

[ZN]Arch wrote:
Good job! Very well written (in my opinion). You gave reasons on why Truestory should pick you. You are assertive in your ways... Your app is the best app I've seen second to Cassie's. I hope to see you in game! XD

*COUGH* Have you read my application? *COUGH* Very Happy lol.
Back to top Go down
[ZN]Arch
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
[ZN]Arch

PostSubject: Re: Kenzy's GM app (Added a little)   Kenzy's GM app (Added a little) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:30 am

No, why should I? Jk, Imma go read it.. :]
Back to top Go down
Kenzy
True Forum Member
True Forum Member
Kenzy

PostSubject: Re: Kenzy's GM app (Added a little)   Kenzy's GM app (Added a little) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:44 am

I thought so too. Lawl, jks. Thanks guys for your positive comments. ^^
Back to top Go down
[ZN]Arch
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
[ZN]Arch

PostSubject: Re: Kenzy's GM app (Added a little)   Kenzy's GM app (Added a little) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:06 am

Hey, you earned it. No need to thank us. :]
Back to top Go down
Hokato
True Forum Member
True Forum Member
Hokato

Male Number of posts : 116
In game Name : Hokato, McCain
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re   Kenzy's GM app (Added a little) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:27 am

HAHA, Jason's is proooonesss, mine is decent but no one reads it Razz CASSIE IS ALSO PRO ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/dotdotdotdote
Kenzy
True Forum Member
True Forum Member
Kenzy

PostSubject: Re: Kenzy's GM app (Added a little)   Kenzy's GM app (Added a little) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:33 am

Lololol, at Hokato. Ah, man, I'm pretty confused as to what to do. =\ Is there a discussion section here?
O.o
Back to top Go down
Hokato
True Forum Member
True Forum Member
Hokato

PostSubject: Hmm   Kenzy's GM app (Added a little) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:36 am

Yeah, we often like to discuss and go offtopic on peoples gm apps~ take a look at cassies !
Back to top Go down
Hokato
True Forum Member
True Forum Member
Hokato

PostSubject: Re: Kenzy's GM app (Added a little)   Kenzy's GM app (Added a little) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:43 am

Kenzy wrote:
Hokayyy
YOU SAID MY NAME Smile
Back to top Go down
Kenzy
True Forum Member
True Forum Member
Kenzy

PostSubject: Re: Kenzy's GM app (Added a little)   Kenzy's GM app (Added a little) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 6:52 am

Lololol, I don't think anyone minds about us going off topic, but I just posted a thing in the discussion forum. Lawl. Hokato = Hokay?

Hokay = Okay with an H.
Back to top Go down
Cassiee
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
Cassiee

Female Number of posts : 275
In game Name : Cassie
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Kenzy's GM app (Added a little)   Kenzy's GM app (Added a little) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:17 am

Whos this cassie person?
she sounds like a good candidate for a GM though.

Cough.

:'P
Siiike,
Lmao. this is gonna be just like my GM app, where everyone talks about some totally random thing.

So...
Who likes ice cream?
:X
Back to top Go down
Kenzy
True Forum Member
True Forum Member
Kenzy

PostSubject: Re: Kenzy's GM app (Added a little)   Kenzy's GM app (Added a little) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:27 am

OOH ME! PICK ME! I LIKE ICE CREAM! Anyway. I'm going for a walk to clear my head. It's been a very confusing/frustrating/horrible day. =[
Back to top Go down
[ZN]Arch
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
[ZN]Arch

PostSubject: Re: Kenzy's GM app (Added a little)   Kenzy's GM app (Added a little) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:32 am

IIIIIICEEEEE CREEEAAAAM!!!!! Vanilla XP
Back to top Go down
Cassiee
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
Cassiee

PostSubject: Re: Kenzy's GM app (Added a little)   Kenzy's GM app (Added a little) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:33 am

I perfer cookies and creaaaam.

:DDD

mmm.
Back to top Go down
[ZN]Arch
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
[ZN]Arch

PostSubject: Re: Kenzy's GM app (Added a little)   Kenzy's GM app (Added a little) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:35 am

Hmm... cookies and cream? Wat's it like (seriously, I've never tasted it)?
Back to top Go down
Kenzy
True Forum Member
True Forum Member
Kenzy

PostSubject: Re: Kenzy's GM app (Added a little)   Kenzy's GM app (Added a little) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:00 am

Cookies and Cream... Oh how i crave thou.....
Back to top Go down
Cassiee
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
Cassiee

PostSubject: Re: Kenzy's GM app (Added a little)   Kenzy's GM app (Added a little) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 1:59 am

wow wtf?
youve never heard of cookies and cream?!

OMFG.
YOU HAVE BEEN DEPRIVED AS A CHILD.

its like, creamy vanilla
and chunks of oreo pieces.

Its....beyond amazing.
D:
Back to top Go down
Kenzy
True Forum Member
True Forum Member
Kenzy

PostSubject: Re: Kenzy's GM app (Added a little)   Kenzy's GM app (Added a little) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 2:20 am

*drools*

I WANT COOKIES AND CREAM! NAO! D:
Back to top Go down
[ZN]Arch
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
[ZN]Arch

PostSubject: Re: Kenzy's GM app (Added a little)   Kenzy's GM app (Added a little) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:02 am

O,O! OREOS!!!! GIMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

EDIT .:.:. : Edited so the post won't be so wide >Very Happy

Last edited by [ZN]Arch on Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenzy
True Forum Member
True Forum Member
Kenzy

PostSubject: Re: Kenzy's GM app (Added a little)   Kenzy's GM app (Added a little) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 6:06 am

HOLY BANANA CAKE! WON'T FAITHLESS VIEW MY APP!?!?!? Not that I'm impatient or anything..... *cough* bounce
Back to top Go down
[ZN]Arch
Ultimate Member!
Ultimate Member!
[ZN]Arch

PostSubject: Re: Kenzy's GM app (Added a little)   Kenzy's GM app (Added a little) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 7:21 am

I understand your impatience... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenzy's GM app (Added a little)   Kenzy's GM app (Added a little) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kenzy's GM app (Added a little)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next